PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL REVOLUTION LOSES, Decrim/Legalized Marijuana Colorado

speciallyblend
02-19-2010, 08:28 AM
now we have to apply pressure on 3 angles, one demand the town follow thru on the 7-0 vote and let voters decide, 2 put ballot question on(ourselves) and hold every elected official accountable and 3, stop the small minority from subverting the will of the voter and stop the anti-marijuana folks from pulling dirty tricks..
in the end the anti-marijuana(flat earthers) folks threatened recall, so after denying anyone a chance to speak up for the majority of voters 52%. we(round earthers) are left with holding the town accountable and WE WILL

http://www.aspendailynews.com/section/home/139331

what the town council pulled was dirty politics and flatout unethical in my eyes, not to mention non-profits coming out and getting paid to be anti-marijuana supporters and representing the non-profit!!! sounds scumy eh???

http://www.aspendailynews.com/section/home/139331

people want to know why they hate politics? well actions or lack of action by elected officials and bigger intrusive goverment has got to stop!!!

everyone should be able to read this article and understand the actions of the town council are dishonest and down right corrupt in my eyes.

I already have over 120 sigs,just need to get them to re sign a legal document to force the town into sanity!!!!

speciallyblend
02-20-2010, 07:26 AM
bump for activism, get local folks

BuddyRey
02-20-2010, 01:49 PM
Sorry to hear that! I was really rooting for you guys.

speciallyblend
02-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Sorry to hear that! I was really rooting for you guys.

ooo it will be on the ballot;) and we have already had a majority vote once to legalize. the fact is i plan to make sure the majority voting block hold elected officials accountable,plus we are running a pro-liberty ron paul republican backed by all voters from all parties. the neo-con era is about to end in lake county colorado;)
the anti-marijuana folks are like flat earthers, eventually they will alienate themselves... they are a fringe group of neo-cons on the way out. what the town council members pulled is down right dirty and i assure you every voter will know. we will start a new paper here to since our local paper sucks!!! they will not win!! we will bring the ? to the voter without the town!!! WE THE PEOPLE . i only need 95 for ballot and 50 to recall town council members.. i already have 120 sigs,just need to get them to sign a legal petition and recall now;)

rich34
02-20-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm not sure I'd say the Ron Paul revolution loses, but it does sound like you guys lost at the local level.

speciallyblend
02-20-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm not sure I'd say the Ron Paul revolution loses, but it does sound like you guys lost at the local level.

the title was a jab at an earlier title where i said ron paul revolution wins legalized marijuana and the rpf mods censored my title!!! so this time i said loses!! sorry just my sarcasm!

and we will win actually;0 since we have a majority voter base that has already voted 52% in favor of legalized marijuana,also remind you the anti-folks suggested it go to a vote. then after they realized we had a majority all ready . they killed their own idea. we will get on ballot and win and ron paul candidates will win with a majority support!! so i SAY WIN:) either way no matter what the anti-marijuana flat earthers say or do!!! we will hold them accountable;)

DjLoTi
02-20-2010, 04:29 PM
You are fucking awesome SB =) I wish I could be in CO and work right beside u.