PDA

View Full Version : Carl Bruning for Constitutional Sheriff!

ninepointfive
02-18-2010, 11:37 PM
I would like to bring your attention to a candidate I believe the forums will love.
Carl Bruning For Constitutional Sheriff - Larimer County, Colorado, 2010.

I have posted a more directed post in the 2010 Liberty Candidates strategy forums.
Here's Carl's website: http://carlbruning.com/

We need a “Constitutional Sheriff” in Larimer County. I will defend the American Dream and your rights to life, liberty, property, firearms, and freedom. I will defend our Constitution and help restore our great Republic.

speciallyblend
02-18-2010, 11:41 PM
one of our own state ron paul leaders;) the revolution continues;) also check out tim leonard running for senate(colorado) against neo-con marc hulbert!!

youngbuck
02-19-2010, 01:28 AM
This guy looks pretty sharp, and I'm seriously considering giving him a donation. Nothing like having a solid Sheriff who will support the defend the Constitution.

speciallyblend
02-19-2010, 08:45 AM
This guy looks pretty sharp, and I'm seriously considering giving him a donation. Nothing like having a solid Sheriff who will support the defend the Constitution.

I know him personally. He is an all around Honest guy;)

ninepointfive
02-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Carl is such a great guy, and so modest and honest!
I never even knew he was an air force commander before this election.

But not only that, we actually have a lot of momentum, we just need to keep the ball rolling and he'll be Larimer counties' new Constitutional Sheriff!!
We've learned a lot from 2008. =)

speciallyblend
02-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Carl is such a great guy, and so modest and honest!
I never even knew he was an air force commander before this election.

But not only that, we actually have a lot of momentum, we just need to keep the ball rolling and he'll be Larimer counties' new Constitutional Sheriff!!
We've learned a lot from 2008. =)

YEP,honestly there are so many ron paul inspired candidates running in many parties. I can't keep up with them in Colorado!!

Bonnie Solan is the leader of campaignforliberty.com in colorado. What is happening in Colorado is incredible, fox,cnn,msnbc are no more then bs from tmz.com......

Liberty will hold elected officials accountable in Colorado and the COGOP will be called out for the failure they are!!! WOLVERINES:)

speciallyblend
02-20-2010, 07:27 AM
blimpin

ninepointfive
02-21-2010, 11:52 AM
Video of Carl at the Wellington Sheriff Candidate's Forum:
YouTube - Bruning for Sheriff: NO! Concealed-Carry Database (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeB_Ip6yZrc)