PDA

View Full Version : Gov. Johnson sounds fired up!

itshappening
02-18-2010, 08:33 PM
dont think ive heard him this fired up before, could be interesting if he runs like this

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4022234/the-next-ron-paul

Flash
02-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Yeah he does sound more lively.

dielivin
02-19-2010, 05:47 PM
great interview

rich34
02-19-2010, 06:17 PM
That's nice and all, but it's gonna be Ron Paul or bust. Even if Ron decides not to run and endorses this guy, he's still not going to raise anywhere near the kind of money that Ron did. Hell, I'd be surprised if he raises more than what Rand is goiing to for his Senate run much less a presidential run. I have np with Gary Johnson and will most likely vote for him in the primary if Ron, or some other liberty candidate don't run, but if they could ignore Ron Paul with his impeccable record how much more will they ignore Gary who? At least now Ron has some name recognition, it would just suck to have to start that shit all over again.

MR2Fast2Catch
02-19-2010, 06:32 PM
That's nice and all, but it's gonna be Ron Paul or bust. Even if Ron decides not to run and endorses this guy, he's still not going to raise anywhere near the kind of money that Ron did. Hell, I'd be surprised if he raises more than what Rand is goiing to for his Senate run much less a presidential run. I have np with Gary Johnson and will most likely vote for him in the primary if Ron, or some other liberty candidate don't run, but if they could ignore Ron Paul with his impeccable record how much more will they ignore Gary who? At least now Ron has some name recognition, it would just suck to have to start that shit all over again.

I have to agree. Plus I do have some issues with Gary. His positions on illegal immigration and abortion are pretty bad, IMO. Political suicide in the GOP. At least Ron Paul agrees with the majority of conservatives on those 2 issues. Plus Ron has the name recogntion and suppport.

Although I would still support and vote for Gary if he ran and Ron did not. But with respect to Gary, Ron is a much better candidate.