PDA

View Full Version : WSJ article - Rand/Ron Paul hit piece in disguise!

dvictr
02-18-2010, 08:18 PM
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB20001424052748703444804575071330757893248.html

Though it hasn't attracted wide attention, nothing Mrs. Palin has done recently has been worthier of notice than her endorsement of Rand Paul, now running in Kentucky's GOP senate primary. Dr. Paul, an opthamologist and radical libertarian, holds views on national security and defense that have much in common with those of the far left. Not to mention those of the considerable body of conspiracy theorists, antigovernment zealots, 9/11 truthers, and assorted other cadres of the obsessed and deranged who flocked to the presidential candidacy of his father Ron Paul, the congressman from Texas.

dvictr
02-19-2010, 09:41 AM
bump?

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-19-2010, 10:01 AM
Mainstream Media needs to be taken down. It is enemy #1 to liberty candidates, above all others. I don't know how it could be done, but there's got to be way. Eviscerate the media and they no longer have a conduit to the minds of so many.

jake
02-19-2010, 10:07 AM
that is pathetic..

KCIndy
02-19-2010, 01:45 PM
What a worthless piece of drivel!

When I got to this part, I thought my head was going to explode:

Rand Paul has indicated, in interviews on his policies—these so shrouded in ambiguity as to require expertise of the sort that cracked the Enigma code—that some of his views differ from that of his father. No surprise, that. Ron Paul, it will be remembered, has said repeatedly that the United States had given Osama bin Laden good cause to attack us, which bin Laden himself had explained. Bin Laden, Ron Paul opined, was no doubt "bad" but "he's not known to be a liar."

Rand Paul, who offers no opinion on his father's touching faith in bin Laden's devotion to truth, says only that his father's statements have been misunderstood. On one or two things his own views are clear: He stands opposed to the Patriot Act and he wants to cut defense spending.

Gaah!! Nnggghhrrrmmph!!! <<bangs head against wall>>

The 9-11 Commission Report said that U.S. actions spurred bin Laden's desire to strike the United States!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN stupid boneheaded idiots pretending to be credible journalists!!

My head hurts.

Arklatex
02-19-2010, 01:53 PM
We need a new response to this 911 truther stuff, maybe we can start a "Tell the truth when you dial 911" campaign just to confuse everyone. We need to use their mind control tactics.