PDA

View Full Version : Poll, Joe Stacks or.................

Johnnybags
02-18-2010, 06:15 PM
Who do you fear more?

puppetmaster
02-18-2010, 06:16 PM
the IRS

Reason
02-18-2010, 06:21 PM
Joe Stacks types have the greatest potential power to destroy this movement

pcosmar
02-18-2010, 06:33 PM

Joe Stacks was not a part of this movement. He was obviously ignorant of many things and was an Obama supporter.
The quoted statement above has NO relevance.

Johnnybags
02-18-2010, 06:38 PM

the question is simply who are you more afraid of? Who has the power to harm you more?

MN Patriot
02-18-2010, 06:40 PM

Joe Stacks may be a modern version of John Brown of the Harpers Ferry raid before the Civil War. This incident will be used by our opponents to discredit the whole Tea Party movement. It will surely wake people up.

RileyE104
02-18-2010, 06:42 PM
I think we all know the answer to this...

Reason
02-18-2010, 06:46 PM
Joe Stacks was not a part of this movement. He was obviously ignorant of many things and was an Obama supporter.
The quoted statement above has NO relevance.

lol he doesn't have to be a part of our movement.

he just has to be portrayed that way.

sheeple are sheeple

Son of Detroit
02-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Kimbo Slice.

cpike
02-18-2010, 06:56 PM
I dislike Joe more, but fear the government more. I don't even fear the government all that much, I can take whatever in justices they do to me, it's the others I worry about, and just want their lives to run smoother.

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-18-2010, 07:10 PM
The government. Nobody has a murder toll like 20th century governments. Some Muslims setting off a dirty bomb in a city wouldn't have a bigger death toll than Stalin, Hitler, and Mao.

ctiger2
02-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Fear Noone

Kludge
02-19-2010, 12:23 AM
.... Who´s "Joe Stacks"? Edit: Oh -- I´m out of the loop. I see now.

I fear those fucking reptilians in my most recent nightmare. There were ~10 humans and ~10 reptilians (terribly disfigured faces, generally dormant but with immediate mechanical movements, and with unreadable dark red eyes) in a sterile-looking building with the most utilitarian design... And it was some type of museum for shapeless opaque glass. Whenever someone said anything, the reptilians would give them a label, getting at the root of where the person´s thoughts were coming from, and state it very loud, repeating it over and over in a piercing, deep, mechanical voice. We were to be controlled by these labels and inconsistency was punished with a terrifying shriek inside one´s head. One by one, we all submitted to this arbitrary insanity or suffered emotional breakdowns. *shudders*

__27__
02-19-2010, 12:24 AM
The only thing we have to fear is...fear itself government.

Baptist
02-19-2010, 12:28 AM
Kimbo Slice.

Heh, yeah back when he used to pick his fights and upload them to YouTube. But when it came time to fight for real in front of a TV audience he got spanked. Nevertheless, the guy is scary and I'd run from him.