PDA

View Full Version : 1 more vote for medina!

DXDoug
02-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Go Medina!! Enjoyed every second bubbling in her name MUAHAHA!!!

god i love voting for liberty :D

torchbearer
02-18-2010, 03:10 PM
ok, your job is not done until you get every person you know to the voting poll- personally if you have to, and be sure to tell them that if they don't vote for medina, that you are no longer friends.

dannno
02-18-2010, 03:22 PM
If every Medina supporter gets 2 more people on board, we win.

If half of the Medina supporters get 4 people on board, we win.

If a quarter of the Medina supporters get 8 people on board, we win.

torchbearer
02-18-2010, 03:30 PM

this is the benefit of the long voting period you have-
you can vote, then go pick up your friends throughout the several days and get them to vote for the person you are excited about.

undergroundrr
02-18-2010, 04:29 PM
I also put in an early vote for Medina (and for local candidate Mike Hrabal for judge).

There were no paper ballots at my precinct so I had to vote electronic. The polling attendants said that they didn't have any for the primaries. Is that kosher?

Also, my wife convinced a friend to vote for Debra today!

DXDoug
02-18-2010, 06:07 PM

put me down for 4 more atleast :p trying everyday find people to vote

TruckinMike
02-19-2010, 07:44 PM
ok, your job is not done until you get every person you know to the voting poll- personally if you have to, and be sure to tell them that if they don't vote for medina, that you are no longer friends.

I told my sister and brother-in-law that I was going to toilet paper their house and throw road kill in their swimming pool if they didn't vote for Medina. Was that wrong?:D

TMike

tmosley
02-19-2010, 08:14 PM
I voted for Medina, and got a Democrat to vote for her as well. He defected from the Republican Party years ago, but didn't like the Democrats much either.

dannno
02-19-2010, 08:15 PM
I told my sister and brother-in-law that I was going to toilet paper their house and throw road kill in their swimming pool if they didn't vote for Medina. Was that wrong?:D

TMike

Genius!!

dannno
02-19-2010, 08:18 PM
My e-mail to Glenn Beck when Medina wins:

Subject: Hahahahhahahahahahahhhahaha........

*Deep breathe*

Hahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahhahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahhaahhahahahahah..................