PDA

View Full Version : Told you Glenn said she was for States Rights.

Tabasco1TX
02-18-2010, 11:22 AM
YouTube - Glenn Beck Show - February 17, 2010 - Pt 5 of 7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LG9yYnKOUQ)

Dont get me wrong,he hasnt been completely fair. I totally get that. But, to be fair, i just wanted to post the good things he says too,

John Taylor
02-18-2010, 11:27 AM
YouTube - Glenn Beck Show - February 17, 2010 - Pt 5 of 7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LG9yYnKOUQ)

Dont get me wrong,he hasnt been completely fair. I totally get that. But, to be fair, i just wanted to post the good things he says too,

Ok, yes.

He then called her a NAZI and a kook. He has the same blackboard above him stating Medina is nuts and a threat to our republic, then he has the gumption to call for federalism?

I think we need to all remember that Beck is not a political philosopher, he is a RODEO CLOWN, and as such, he doesn't stop to sift through facts, but rather just spouts off on whatever he has in front of him.

What do you have to say about that, or are you only a Beckite?

I believe Scripture commands us to slay the Beckites without mercy, but I could be mistaken...

Tabasco1TX
02-18-2010, 11:36 AM
lmao, no thats in part 4, before this part this was toward the end just before he mentioned Texas Sueing the EPA/Fed. As far as a being a Beckite,as i said in another post somewhere,listening to him got me here.No i dont blindly follow anyone,but it wass his show that kinda opened my eyes about things going on.So,for me,im glad he's out there.I still listen to him,as well as Rush. But i also come here as well. So,i absorb all the info in front of me and make a decision.

John Taylor
02-18-2010, 11:39 AM
lmao, no thats in part 4, before this part this was toward the end just before he mentioned Texas Sueing the EPA/Fed. As far as a being a Beckite,as i said in another post somewhere,listening to him got me here.No i dont blindly follow anyone,but it wass his show that kinda opened my eyes about things going on.So,for me,im glad he's out there.I still listen to him,as well as Rush. But i also come here as well. So,i absorb all the info in front of me and make a decision.

Good, if I may, I have a recomendation for you.

It's a small book, only about 150 pages at most, called THE LAW, and written by Frederic Bastiat. It describes what a just and free society ought to look like. It's absolutely rock solid.

Send me a private message with your address and I'll mail you a copy, or buy one on amazon for 3 bucks if you're more inclined to internet anonymity.

Tabasco1TX
02-18-2010, 11:48 AM
looking at the context of the book,it looks to me as if the Declaration of Independence and the Constituion takes part of its language from His book.

payme_rick
02-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Tabasco, I understand wanting to have loyalty to a guy who helped you along (as honestly, he did me), but last week's events showed a lot of us here (while reminding most) just how dangerous he can be...

He said she was "for" states rights... GREAT... but don't you think putting her in a group of "anarchists" and "nazis" that lead to "total government" kinda erases the good he did with saying she was for states rights?

Not to mention in the same segment he said he "agrees with her" that there are good, unanswered questions about 9/11, just a week after tearing her apart on his radio show for his last two/three segments for saying that exact same thing?

yes he has helped, yes he can continue to help, but what good does coaching people to the top of the ladder do when all you're gunna do is kick it out from under them before they get off?

he is a fraud...