PDA

View Full Version : Erick Erickson of Red State: Say NO to birther candidates

Matt Collins
02-18-2010, 09:54 AM
http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/02/18/campbell-brown-is-right-and-hayworth-is-an-idiot-if-he-sticks-to-this/

jmdrake
02-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Another Glenn Beck? If I recall "Redstate" attacked Ron Paul during the 2008 election just like Glenn Beck did.

angelatc
02-18-2010, 10:20 AM
The comments will all agree with him because he banned all the birthers a week or so ago.

This just kills me. A politician who simply says maybe we should devise a system to ensure that this silliness doesn't happen again is shunned?

Slutter McGee
02-18-2010, 10:22 AM
He is right. At least politically. You might have a shot getting past a primary as a birther but you will get killed in a General. People don't really care. They care about fiscal issues right now and that is the wave we should ride. Should the political winds change, we will have chances to fight for liberty on other fronts as well.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Matt Collins
02-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Another Glenn Beck? If I recall "Redstate" attacked Ron Paul during the 2008 election just like Glenn Beck did.
Yes, but he also did just support Rand too.

jmdrake
02-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Yes, but he also did just support Rand too.

Of course. Palin supports Rand, McCain and Perry. Beck supports Perry and has at least not attacked Rand. This "redstate" joker supports McCain and Rand. What's going on should be obvious. Operation co-opt and (attempt) to control. Beware the ring Frodo.