PDA

View Full Version : Constitution Party, the Third Largest Political Party

FrankRep
02-18-2010, 09:24 AM
Constitution Party National Political Headquarters
http://www.constitutionparty.com/

The Constitution Party Press Kit

http://www.constitutionparty.com/press_kit.php

The Constitution Party is the third largest political party in terms of voter registration. There are 367,000 registered Constitution Party voters. (This number does not take into account the many states which do not tally voter registrations by party. In addition, thousands of voters registered with other parties have chosen to vote for Constitution Party candidates at the national, state and local levels.)

The Tea Party Movement

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/2967-the-tea-party-movement

Some are Ron Paul-style libertarians; others have joined the Constitution Party, now the third largest political party in the country. Many Tea Partiers will just describe themselves as independents not affiliated with any political party.

torchbearer
02-18-2010, 09:33 AM
Nothing has changed in Louisiana. The LP is still considered a major party, CP is a minor party.

disorderlyvision
02-18-2010, 01:28 PM
CP has said this shit before, they are delusional

FrankRep
02-18-2010, 01:40 PM
World Net Daily
March 24, 2008

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=59500

The Constitution Party is the third largest political party in the country in terms of voter registration, with more registered voters than the Libertarian, Green or Reform parties.

FrankRep
02-18-2010, 01:46 PM
Renew America:

2006: the year of the Constitution Party?
As the "Big Tent" collapses, make way for the true "third" party

According to research that I conducted in 1998, there were more than 400 political parties in America. (That number has grown smaller in recent years, but is still over 200 — far larger than the "mainstream" media admits.) According to research by Richard Winger, the publisher of Ballot Access News, the third-largest political party in the United States is the Constitution Party. Thus, the CP is the true third party. Statistically, the CP has more members than any political party other than the Big Two.

SOURCE:
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kovach/060526

marc1888
02-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Hurrah! another victory on the path to theocratic theonomy. If the liberals and neocons cant take us far enough to our fascist ideals then you can certainly count on us!

FrankRep
02-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Hurrah! another victory on the path to theocratic theonomy. If the liberals and neocons cant take us far enough to our fascist ideals then you can certainly count on us!

The founding fathers were evil. :rolleyes:

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

- John Adams

Overview of America
Overview of America - Public Service - DVD (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6732659166933078950)

winston_blade
02-18-2010, 02:08 PM
I fail to see why this is important.

FrankRep
02-18-2010, 02:09 PM
I fail to see why this is important.

Majority rules?

erowe1
02-18-2010, 02:09 PM

Theonomists are far more libertarian than any Democrats or Republicans out there, with the exception or Ron Paul, whose platform is basically the same as that of the theonomists.

But the CP is not theonomist anyway. I have known theonomists to support the CP. But Chuck Baldwin, for example, is not one, nor are other individuals I know of who are representative of what the CP is all about.

winston_blade
02-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Majority rules?

Unfortunately it does in this country. I would be all about a third party, but I'm not going to waste my time on a lost cause.

marc1888
02-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Certainly not in the least bit evil. According to the CP though dumb enough not to put in what they obviously meant. See what the founding fathers actually said is irrelevant. Its the interpretation of their 'intention' that is the most important.

However what the hell would i know. I am only a Scotsman influenced by the Scottish enlightenment, philosophers like Hume and Mills, economists like Adam Smith and the mentality and ideals that were created in Scotland and transferred to France, Ireland and most of the early university's in the colonies.
The fact that i believe that Jesus was not God, like Adams, Jefferson, Franklin and Madison and the fact that Adams himself said that the United States was not a christian country but secular makes me come to the conclusion that the CP is not only wrong but bloody dangerous.

"The Constitution Party gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of these United States. We hereby appeal to Him for mercy, aid, comfort, guidance and the protection of His Providence as we work to restore and preserve these United States. This great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ."

The founding fathers were evil. :rolleyes:

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

- John Adams

Overview of America
Overview of America - Public Service - DVD (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6732659166933078950)

marc1888
02-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Theonomists are far more libertarian than any Democrats or Republicans out there, with the exception or Ron Paul, whose platform is basically the same as that of the theonomists.

But the CP is not theonomist anyway. I have known theonomists to support the CP. But Chuck Baldwin, for example, is not one, nor are other individuals I know of who are representative of what the CP is all about.

Theonomy: Literally, "God's law." As a theological expression, it means the abiding authority of all of the Bible's teachings.

The goal of the Constitution Party is to restore American jurisprudence to its Biblical foundations...

catdd
02-18-2010, 03:16 PM
3 cheers for the CP!

erowe1
02-18-2010, 03:46 PM
Theonomy: Literally, "God's law." As a theological expression, it means the abiding authority of all of the Bible's teachings.

The goal of the Constitution Party is to restore American jurisprudence to its Biblical foundations...

Thanks. I know what the etymology of "theonomy" is. Naturally, anybody who believes in God must believe in a system of ethics that originates in God. This necessarily includes ethical questions relating to public policy. There is nothing anti-liberty about that, unless you presuppose that liberty is incompatible with those right ethical principles. Nor is there anything necessarily anti-liberty about saying that American jurisprudence should return to its biblical foundations, unless you presuppose that those biblical foundations are antithetical to liberty.