PDA

View Full Version : Debra Interview WBAP 820 Dallas 2/18/10 8:30 am CST

IPSecure
02-18-2010, 07:01 AM
Mark Davis was just on Fox4 Dallas, saying because Debra did not answer the '911' question correctly, and she no longer has a shot. He then took a shot at the bloggers defending her about being setup...

This is the person who will be interviewing Debra at 8:30.

h ttp://www.wbap.com

YouTube - Audio: Mark Davis interviews Debra Medina - February 18, 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3OTXSK09fs)

Arklatex
02-18-2010, 07:17 AM
Also out this morning:

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/firstreading/entries/2010/02/17/more_signs_of_voters_backing_a.html?srcTrk=RTR_956 09

IPSecure
02-18-2010, 07:21 AM
Attack dogs out in force...

specsaregood
02-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Also out this morning:

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/firstreading/entries/2010/02/17/more_signs_of_voters_backing_a.html?srcTrk=RTR_956 09

Geez:

When Medina was on the Glenn Beck radio show last week, she passed up a chance to disavow the notion that the U.S. was involved in attacking the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. Cox told her group that she was worried those who attend Saturday’s event (where U.S. Senate hopeful Roger Williams is also speaking) will be labeled 9/11 truthers.

Way to be scared of being associated with somebody!

lupester
02-18-2010, 09:16 AM
Anyone know how the interview went? Debra should ask all these hosts if Perry or Bailout are coming on answering issues questions.

rprprs
02-18-2010, 09:29 AM
Mark Davis was just on Fox4 Dallas, saying because Debra did not answer the '911' question correctly, and she no longer has a shot. He then took a shot at the bloggers defending her about being setup...

This is the person who will be interviewing Debra at 8:30.

h ttp://www.wbap.com/

Please note there is a poll associated with this interview.

IPSecure
02-18-2010, 09:34 AM

:cool:

specsaregood
02-18-2010, 09:36 AM
Anyone know how the interview went? Debra should ask all these hosts if Perry or Bailout are coming on answering issues questions.

It went well, the guy is a fan of Debra.

Tabasco1TX
02-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Yeah,prob the best radio interview so far i must say. I hope this can signal a turn around. I very much want to see a run off with her and Perry. I still believe that it will put her into prime time and the more people see and hear her,more people will agree with her. I just hope if that happens that she is prepared for the attack machine and money that perry has. Its gonna be hard for her to come up with the funding that perry has and that sucks to think that the best person for governor could loose only because she cant get her message out because of money.

TXcarlosTX
02-18-2010, 12:34 PM
great interview!!

Dustancostine
02-18-2010, 12:57 PM
tube?

Wickwire
02-18-2010, 03:35 PM

Does this fix the problem she created with her failed answer on the Glenn Beck show?

Yes, and she might still make the runoff.
68%
Yes, but she won't make the runoff.
5%
No, I still have doubts.
6%
I don't believe her denial, she's toast.
21%

rprprs
02-18-2010, 03:48 PM
Does this fix the problem she created with her failed answer on the Glenn Beck show?

Yes, and she might still make the runoff.
68%
Yes, but she won't make the runoff.
5%
No, I still have doubts.
6%
I don't believe her denial, she's toast.
21%

lol...that's not the poll that was there when I originally referenced it earlier today...but thanks for the update.

This was the previous poll which apparently is now closed:

How does her response affect your view of her?

I can no longer vote for her.
28%
I may still vote for her but I am disappointed.
9%
I'm still voting for her. It's a non-issue.
63%

someperson
02-18-2010, 04:07 PM
These polls are not about collecting responses; they are about framing the debate for the average reader. Look at how that updated poll is worded...

Dustancostine
02-18-2010, 05:21 PM
YouTube - Debra Medina talks to Mark Davis about her 9/11 Comments (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqb5FXn9eA&feature=player_embedded#)

Arklatex
02-18-2010, 05:37 PM
Angela Cox has emailed me back 3 times today, it is a shame she used the Tea Party slogan for her organization. She said to keep telling myself that the Ron Paul grassroots started the Tea Party. Her email is:

Angela Cox
burlesonteaparty@gmail.com

She has came out against Debra Medina, but at the same time claims her organization is neutral and does not support sprecific candidates. =) jeez

dannno
02-18-2010, 05:46 PM
That was a terrible interview, but I hope it affects the race positively.

tpreitzel
02-18-2010, 05:51 PM
LOL at Mark Davis... How does he know whether elements of our government were involved in 9/11 or not? Answer: he doesn't and will one day look that a fool for those remarks. Actually, there's nearly zero percent probability that the attacks on 9/11 were executed without help from personnel within our government. This guy's a joke and his simplistic mentality dangerous to our republic. Where do I start? ;) Scientific paper on nano-Thermite found in dust samples, WTC complex collapses including #7, personal testimonies, e.g. Noman Mineta, stand-down of USAF defenses, financial irregularities, etc. The list is nearly endless. Thankfully, the 9/11 Truther label is on the way out one way or another and thanks to Debra for cracking the door open for discussion. ;)

Bruehound
02-18-2010, 06:13 PM
I have trouble getting my mail delivered.