PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Calls Sarah Palin A Nazi, Fascist, Anarchist, Crazy.Person

Immortal Technique
02-18-2010, 12:04 AM
Glenn Beck Calls Sarah Palin A Nazi, Fascist, Anarchist, Crazy.Person Who Doesn't Like America
YouTube - Glenn Beck Calls Sarah Palin A Nazi, Fascist, Anarchist, Crazy.Person Who Doesn't Like America (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNXOKnAQ3To)

Airing Date Feb.17, 2010

Glenn Beck decides once again to forge forward with his blatant hypocrisy by labeling Debra Medina a 911 truther, Nazi, Fascist, Anarchist and Crazy person.
Mr.Beck still seems to be out of touch with reality because its been almost two years and Beck still wont recognize Sarah Palin herself has called for a new 911 investigation, yet he endorses her at the same time labeling others the way he does in this video for example.
He must believe his audience is that stupid, which is the saddest part, it just shows his contempt for them.

We will force him to address the Palin quote one way or another
I really don't see how he can after everything he has said

jkr
02-18-2010, 12:11 AM
:rolleyes:wacko's, im srrrounded by wacko's:rolleyes:

erowe1
02-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Sarah Palin herself has called for a new 911 investigation

Except she hasn't. She said she was for it in answer to someone's question on the fly one time. But she clearly didn't have a clue what that person was even talking about and was just trying to say something that sounded good.

Bman
02-18-2010, 12:18 AM
Did I view this video properly? It seems to me only two type of people are in or running for government based upon Beck's comments. Whack Jobs and hypocrites. I do find it funny how the hypocrites are closer to the common man then people with principle. Yes evencommunists have principles. Horrible principles but you know what the deal is at least.

Immortal Technique
02-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Except she hasn't. She said she was for it in answer to someone's question on the fly one time. But she clearly didn't have a clue what that person was even talking about and was just trying to say something that sounded good.

what are you talking about she said "I do" she then gave a follow up
she knew what she was saying

cpike
02-18-2010, 01:27 AM
what are you talking about she said "I do" she then gave a follow up
she knew what she was saying

Actually, I have to agree with erowe here. Palin is an idiot, she was just playing politics and didn't even think of what she was saying. Not that I won't use it with Palin supporters who now hate Medina for the truther thing. But Palin was just playing politics there. Maybe she does indeed support an investigation, but she does seem to just be agreeable there for someone at her rally.

Kludge
02-18-2010, 02:03 AM
Could someone explain to me wtf Glenn was trying to show on his circle-diagram-thingy? Progressives & Communists on the left of "Total Government" section with anarchists (???????????) and Nazis on the right (represented by Debra Medina), and then there´s a bunch of people who love America outside that?????

And why the fuck was Alan Keyes there? He´s a birther so he draws a line between him and Medina? Wtf is that??? And Bush/Obama are the moderates between not-Total-Government and George Washington??!

THEY SWITCH SEATS?!?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, GLENN?! I´M MORE, COHERENT THAN YOU, FOR GOD´S DAMNED SAKE -- PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, QUIT SCRIBBLING A BUNCH OF SHAPES WILLY-NILLY ON A BLACKBOARD.... FACES..........FACES.... PELOSI.................!

YouTube - Howard Deans Scream (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjPTdJ2auj0)

(and wtf is Total Government, anyway? Total Government Full Body Workout with GLENN BECK!!?)

... Where´s the fucking coffee?

low preference guy
02-18-2010, 02:11 AM
I name ^ the super post of this thread.

IPSecure
02-18-2010, 02:18 AM
Listening to Alex today, his logic is sound.

Since Palin had questions regarding 911, and Beck keeps saying that a Truther may make an attempt on the prez... (false flag)

Will Palin try to take out Obama?

Since Beck also questioned 911, will Beck try to take out Obama?

cpike
02-18-2010, 02:21 AM
Could someone explain to me wtf Glenn was trying to show on his circle-diagram-thingy? Progressives & Communists on the left of "Total Government" section with anarchists (???????????) and Nazis on the right (represented by Debra Medina), and then there´s a bunch of people who love America outside that?????

And why the fuck was Alan Keyes there? He´s a birther so he draws a line between him and Medina? Wtf is that??? And Bush/Obama are the moderates between not-Total-Government and George Washington??!

THEY SWITCH SEATS?!?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, GLENN?! I´M MORE, COHERENT THAN YOU, FOR GOD´S DAMNED SAKE -- PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, QUIT SCRIBBLING A BUNCH OF SHAPES WILLY-NILLY ON A BLACKBOARD.... FACES..........FACES.... PELOSI.................!

YouTube - Howard Deans Scream (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjPTdJ2auj0)

(and wtf is Total Government, anyway? Total Government Full Body Workout with GLENN BECK!!?)

This post is so full of win. It almost makes me feel sober.

BlackTerrel
02-18-2010, 03:12 AM
Beck has never been the sanest guy in the room.

reduen
02-18-2010, 08:12 AM
He just made an obama hope logo on his chalk board...

Pennsylvania
02-18-2010, 08:21 AM

We need to see more of this Kludge.

Todd
02-18-2010, 08:56 AM

Because he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about and apparently none of his viewers do.
He's now convinced a portion of his audience that anarchy equals total government.

Immortal Technique
02-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Just thought i would mention that over at the Fox news website where they post becks video's daily, seem to have suspiciously left this segment out.
Fox i feel is trying to bury this part of Beck's episode

http://video.foxnews.com/

Immortal Technique
02-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Hes attacking her again today

paulitics
02-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Actually, I have to agree with erowe here. Palin is an idiot, she was just playing politics and didn't even think of what she was saying. Not that I won't use it with Palin supporters who now hate Medina for the truther thing. But Palin was just playing politics there. Maybe she does indeed support an investigation, but she does seem to just be agreeable there for someone at her rally.

I agree. There is no way Palin questions whether muslims attacked us. Her entire neocon stance on the war on terror relies on this.

"Do you support the victims families by having a new investigation?" Kind of makes it hard for a politcian to say no, I don't support the victims families, especially one who is obviously not too quick on her feet.

jmdrake
02-18-2010, 10:50 AM

So? Debra Medina was answering a question "on the fly" too. Plus Palin believes the now disgraced "Saddam did it" theory. Sure that's a "politically correct" questioning of the official story, but it's questioning the official story regardless.