PDA

View Full Version : Excellent piece in Intelligence Daily

Mattsa
10-07-2007, 08:11 AM
Apologies if posted already but well worth a read none the less

http://www.inteldaily.com/?c=144&a=3804

constituent
10-07-2007, 08:38 AM
steve deserves the laura ingram (sp?) treatment.

Unlike the establishment’s candidates, Paul is a freelancer running on specific ideas. The federal government must function within the strict guidelines of the Constitution, should deconstruct its empire, withdraw troops from around the world, reestablish a foreign policy based on noninterventionism, abolish the Federal Reserve Bank, eliminate fiat currency and return to hard money.

This is not a political agenda or party platform. It is a revolution. The entire ruling oligarchy would be swept away if these ideas were implemented. Every sentence, every word, every jot and tittle of this agenda is unacceptable, repellent and hateful to America’s ruling elite.

exactly.

Original_Intent
10-07-2007, 08:41 AM
I wonder if the elites consider Paul a threat yet? Have they started making contingency plans for if Ron Paul is elected? Will Diebold insure that doesn't happen?

Chester Copperpot
10-07-2007, 08:44 AM
This is an EXCELLENT article.. Everybody should read this.. It is very good for certain detractors of Ron Paul.. Ive already heard those BS stories of 'heroin addicts running wild"

Mattsa
10-07-2007, 08:51 AM
I wonder if the elites consider Paul a threat yet? Have they started making contingency plans for if Ron Paul is elected? Will Diebold insure that doesn't happen?

I think the situation could become very dangerous if his campaign continues to gain support

I think there is a robust nucleus of people in America now who know that the people running the counrty are evil bastards and they need to be stopped.

So whatever happens, and bad things could happen here, they can't kill the message of freedom and liberty.

Ozwest
10-07-2007, 08:51 AM
Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride... Insightful article.

speciallyblend
10-07-2007, 10:05 AM
bumpty bump