PDA

View Full Version : Beck E-mail bomb. "APOLOGIZE TO DEBRA MEDINA"

sofia
02-17-2010, 10:00 PM
TO: me@glennbeck.com
BCC: stu@glennbeck.com

****He's definitely backing down a bit now...Blowback was far greater than he imagined.........So it's worth a shot.......Here's mine.....

Gentlemen,

I just now for the first time heard the transcript of your inexplicable ambush upon Ms. Medina. Et to Mr. Beck? Et tu stu?

I thought I could trust you guys. Who put you up to this? Will you be man enough to apologize now?

Sincerely,

Al

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 10:02 PM
How bout this:

Glen beck and cronies, die.

sofia
02-17-2010, 10:05 PM
How bout this:

i like it......let him know we are pissed...

but i wouldnt use "die"...he could sic the cops on you. A simple "choke on it you cocksucker would suffice"

erowe1
02-17-2010, 10:06 PM
If anything criminal ever happens to Beck, please, please, let it be perpetrated by some lefty, and not a Ron Paul supporter.

FrankRep
02-17-2010, 10:07 PM
How bout this:

Then he'll say Ron Paul Terrorists threatened him.

sofia
02-17-2010, 10:10 PM
If anything criminal ever happens to Beck, please, please, let it be perpetrated by some lefty, and not a Ron Paul supporter.

nuthin we can do about that i'm afraid.....

If our movment keeps growing, they will frame us just like they framed the Arabs for 9/11.

same shit happened in 1995. The liberty movment was on the march as Clinton and the dems were in full retreat....then came the OKC bombing.

A government op that was blamed on us. It marked the beginning of Clinton's comeback.

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Well, according to the government we are terrorists.

I say come get me glen, lets see how ya deal with free speech.

low preference guy
02-17-2010, 10:12 PM
It's important to mention this article:

Perry supporter caught planting fake pro Medina comments - Dallas Morning News

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/01/perry-supporter.html

Glenn, maybe the emails you mentioned were also sent by Perry plants?

FrankRep
02-17-2010, 10:14 PM
Well, according to the government we are terrorists.

I say come get me glen, lets see how ya deal with free speech.
Why are you encouraging people to engage in destructive / illegal behavior?

Liberty_Tree
02-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Why are you encouraging people to engage in destructive / illegal behavior?

No more Mr.Niceguy.

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Illegal? So it's now illegal for me to wish you dead?

low preference guy
02-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Libertytree, I think we'll be more efficient if we point out his inconsistencies and hypocrisy. We have plenty of material to do that.

eok321
02-17-2010, 10:20 PM

Maybe he will think twice about that in the future...

Rachel Maddow had a piece today on Beck where she claimed she got death threats from supporters of Glenn Beck..

So with Glenn's reasoning- his own supporters are terrorists:rolleyes:

Around 5.26

YouTube - BACK OFF! Rachel Maddow To Glenn Beck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggT_VjqH_rc)

Nate-ForLiberty
02-17-2010, 10:26 PM
reread the forum guidelines.

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 10:36 PM
Truthfully, as far as beck is concerned I advise to tune him out, turn him off and turn your back on him, If placed in a setting with him in your vicinity, pretend he does NOT exist. He is a leper among patriots and all that he comes in contact with. There will come a day when he will run for his life if he doesn't have a bunker to run to, the peasants will want their pound of flesh and he will be a marked man.

I am a statesman and a scholar but my patience has worn thin with the reality that is besetting us all. The bankers, politicians, the media heads and the LEO's supporting this farce have gone too far and I myself am tired of being a quiet patriot. Freedom is not for the squeamish.

Paulitical Correctness
02-17-2010, 10:39 PM
Too many radicals in this place...

You realize of course these antics aren't helping?

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 10:41 PM
reread the forum guidelines.

Ok Nate, I retract.

If wishes were bullets there would be corpses everywhere, there just wouldn't be any evidence.

FrankRep
02-17-2010, 10:42 PM
Too many radicals in this place...

You realize of course these antics aren't helping?
Agreed.

Nate-ForLiberty
02-17-2010, 10:43 PM
Ok Nate, I retract.

If wishes were bullets there would be corpses everywhere, there just wouldn't be any evidence.

feel free to edit your posts, too.

Brian4Liberty
02-17-2010, 10:44 PM

Nah, he'll just say that Medina's truther totalitarian anarchists threatened him.

Or maybe if he gets enough nasty and threatening e-mail, he will apologize to Medina, give her his full endorsement, and dirty neo-con monkeys will fly out of his ass. ;)

TER
02-17-2010, 10:53 PM
bump

dannno
02-17-2010, 11:09 PM
Maybe he will think twice about that in the future...

Rachel Maddow had a piece today on Beck where she claimed she got death threats from supporters of Glenn Beck..

So with Glenn's reasoning- his own supporters are terrorists:rolleyes:

Around 5.26

YouTube - BACK OFF! Rachel Maddow To Glenn Beck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggT_VjqH_rc)

Meowhhhiiisssss!!!:D

RM918
02-17-2010, 11:18 PM
Meowhhhiiisssss!!!:D

Who's show was it that Beck tried to play back? That black bar across the eyes gives absolutely no clues!