PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Malkin voted for Harry Browne

cindy25
02-17-2010, 09:55 PM
how did we lose her (and other talented people) to the neo-cons

YouTube - Michelle Malkin discusses liberal attacks on Hannity (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9pm7N9Qoqo)

silus
02-17-2010, 09:56 PM
How the fuck does this woman have the #1 NY Times bestseller??

EDIT* Sorry, I just read your post. I'm extremely dumbfounded by the comment of how we "lost her." This woman was a fraud from the get go, and does nothing but fuel the right-left false dichotomy.

bucfish
02-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Michelle voted for Harry Browne and I am a cross dressing half chinese neocon that loves the gubberment!

Liberty Star
02-17-2010, 10:22 PM
She has always been a pimp for neocons, although she seems to be one of the ugliest ones in that camp.

kahless
02-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Years ago I remember liking her and some how I do not remember years ago being so neoconish. Then one day it came and she pissed me of, can't remember what it was over. I think the more time she spent at FNC and with Hannity she came over to their ways since probably that is where the money is at.

Ron_Paul_Knows
02-17-2010, 10:31 PM
Interesting. Suprisingly, Michelle Malkin has also been critical of the war on drugs in the past, particularly when it comes to medical marijuana. Here's one example from 13 years ago in an article entitled "Liberty Is Biggest Loser In Nation's War On Drugs":

GO ahead, all you tough-on-crime czars running loose across the republic - give yourselves a hearty totalitarian slap on the back. Your $17 billion-a-year war on drugs has claimed another casualty. No, it's not a Colombian drug lord or inner-city crack dealer, but a terminally ill Tacoma man seeking the freedom to smoke marijuana for pain relief without fear of police-state retribution.

The nation's war on drugs - far from providing the effective controls credited it by the majority in Seeley v. State of Washington - has been a dismal, costly, inefficient failure. Over the past decade, spending on the anti-drug crusade has risen from $5 billion to $17 billion a year. Drug traffickers and dealers are thriving, raking in an estimated $150 billion a year; meanwhile, nearly half of the 1.6 million Americans in jail today are there for nonviolent drug offenses.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19970729&slug=2551904 (http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19970729&slug=2551904)

I don't hear her talk like that anymore. I know that she still supports state's rights when it comes to medical marijuana though.

Soldier of Liberty
02-17-2010, 11:07 PM
Why does she have to be Filipino.....My wife is Filipino and she is an insult to good Filipino women everywhere.

SOL

cindy25
02-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Newt also started out as a Libertarian.

it makes one wonder how many neo-cons really believe in it.

cpike
02-18-2010, 01:17 AM
Why does she have to be Filipino.....My wife is Filipino and she is an insult to good Filipino women everywhere.

SOL

Who care's there's plenty of bad Norwegians, not that I care they look bad on me.

Roxi
02-18-2010, 01:21 AM
thats weird... i recently saw an article that was awesome (from a long time ago)and found out it was written by MM and wondered WTF happened?

DeadheadForPaul
02-18-2010, 02:02 AM
Her husband used to work for the RAND Corporation and is a hardcore supporter of Israel - all you need to know