PDA

View Full Version : 13 Additional Dropped Sponsors For Glenn Beck Brings Total To 116

Flash
02-17-2010, 04:53 PM
In a press release today, James Rucker of Color of Change noted the StopBeck effort’s success in pulling so many sponsors from Glenn Beck in the U.K. that his show has run ad-less for the last six consecutive days.

Color of Change also announced additional sponsors that dropped Glenn Beck in the United States. Thirteen of these sponsors were not already on our list of 103 dropped sponsors. When added, they bring the total number of dropped sponsors for Glenn Beck to 116.

These 13 additional sponsors are:
Allstate Insurance
Anheuser-Busch
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals (maker of Flomax)
Brother International Corporation
Idaho Potato Commission
Intersections Inc.
Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School
Marriott International
Republic of Macedonia
United Healthcare
US Fidelis
Volkswagen
Western Union

Please note that these sponsors ran ads a while back, but it is only now being confirmed that they pulled their ads.

Big props to Color of Change for getting these sponsors to stop subsidizing Glenn Beck’s hate. And, special thanks to all those participating in the StopBeck effort. Your tweets and emails to sponsors are having a significant and noticeable effect. Keep it up!

http://stopbeck.com/

May be us Ron Paul supporters had something to do with it.

Vessol
02-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Meh.

I'll post the comments of one of my favorite game developer CEO's, Frogboy from Stardock.

http://www.gamepolitics.com/2009/09/28/boycotting-boycotter-stardock-takes-ups

TCE
02-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Yay for activism! Even if it is the Left. I would rather people be fighting for a cause that I don't believe in than being apathetic about something I support.

itshappening
02-17-2010, 05:25 PM
we need to unite with the left on going after his sponsors

I bet we'd do a better job...

futo555
02-17-2010, 05:31 PM
lol , lets railroad a guy who has the best platform to help reform. Why don't you try to work on him becoming more like Ron Paul. Stupid people...

itshappening
02-17-2010, 05:32 PM
are you kidding? Beck is attacking Medina daily. He is now our number 1 enemy plain and simple.

I hope some people are able to mob him with Medina signs at CPAC

Flash
02-17-2010, 05:34 PM
lol , lets railroad a guy who has the best platform to help reform. Why don't you try to work on him becoming more like Ron Paul. Stupid people...

He has done little or nothing to help Ron Paul. In fact I think he has had Neo-Conservative extremists like David Horowitz on his show more than he had Ron Paul on. And now he is using his radio & TV show as a platform to destabilize Debra Medina's campaign. If Medina WON the race this would be the biggest victory for the liberty movement ever.

jake
02-17-2010, 06:19 PM

someone school futo555 on Beck please :rolleyes: