PDA

View Full Version : Beck Attacks Medina AGAIN!!

wrestlingwes_8
02-17-2010, 04:29 PM
Anybody watch today's program (2/17)? He said she was apart of the fascist/nazi/9-11 truthers group. AGAIN calling her part of the crazies and what not. I'll post the video as soon as it's uploaded on YouTube but this attack was seriously the worst yet...

Trigonx
02-17-2010, 04:30 PM
Anybody watch today's program (2/17)? He said she was apart of the fascist/nazi/9-11 truthers group. AGAIN calling her part of the crazies and what not. I'll post the video as soon as it's uploaded on YouTube but this attack was seriously the worst yet...

does this mean Medina is kicking some ass in the exit polls? lol

torchbearer
02-17-2010, 04:31 PM
well, they are seeing the exit polls in texas and they need glenn to go all out on this one because Medina is looking like she will make a run-off with Perry.

Flash
The Neo-Cons are in full blown panic mode. I hate how everyday at 5 we have to deal with this shit.

hillertexas
I saw it. I emailed him. That was seriously CRAZY.

1000-points-of-fright
02-17-2010, 04:32 PM
He also included anarchists in the groups that want total government. So he's got that going for him:rolleyes:

Flash
02-17-2010, 04:34 PM
well, they are seeing the exit polls in texas and they need glenn to go all out on this one because Medina is looking like she will make a run-off with Perry.

Yeah but how much heat can she possibly take before it starts affecting her campaign? He is going to try to make her the next Van Jones.

Johnnybags
02-17-2010, 04:35 PM
she said Bush blew up the trade center? I think he is drinkin and snorting again. He hates being called out when he is wrong. What a little attack dog ole Neocon Glenn has turned into.

ctiger2
02-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Must be right over the target!

Dojo
02-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Must be right over the target!

Yep, shes even got her own blackboard picture magnet now, bullseye!

winston_blade
02-17-2010, 04:43 PM
Are we going to do a boycott thing or what?

that1guy
02-17-2010, 04:43 PM
This is disgusting! He's lost me as a viewer entirely. I've been so curious about what he'll bring up next, that i still check his show out just for brief stints. But i refuse to give him my rating point any further. I will no longer even take a peak! And for me that is difficult, as he brings up topics that nobody else will. Not anymore!! F. U. Beck!:( you have one less rating.

dannno
02-17-2010, 04:44 PM
Apparently... Glenn Beck doesn't get enough emails!

Flash
Are we going to do a boycott thing or what?

StopBeck.com

He has NO ads in the UK.

Epic
Beck called Medina:

1. Anarchist
2. Fascist
3. Nazi
4. Total government supporter

And "these are the people who hate America"

wrestlingwes_8
02-17-2010, 04:49 PM
Okay now he moved her picture magnent; I don't know what he's doing anymore. And what's with the camera zooming in on just her picture more than once???

Flash
02-17-2010, 04:49 PM
Is this still going on? Is he dedicating his show to Medina?

Chester Copperpot
02-17-2010, 04:50 PM
If this is true this is gonna push me over the edge in stopping any support of Glenn Beck

olehounddog
02-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Beck called Medina:

1. Anarchist
2. Fascist
3. Nazi

Then he says she is for states rights:eek:

1000-points-of-fright
02-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Ok now she's a states rights constitutionalist who's against eminent domain and he agrees with her on that but she's still part of the total government anarchists.

Way to go Glenn.

Immortal Technique
02-17-2010, 04:53 PM
if its not yt'd it never happened :P

Just by reading what has been in this thread i have got to see this Propagandist melt down

hillertexas
02-17-2010, 05:00 PM
This is disgusting! He's lost me as a viewer entirely. I've been so curious about what he'll bring up next, that i still check his show out just for brief stints. But i refuse to give him my rating point any further. I will no longer even take a peak! And for me that is difficult, as he brings up topics that nobody else will. Not anymore!! F. U. Beck!:( you have one less rating.

I agree...and welcome to the forum.

aravoth
02-17-2010, 05:01 PM
Beck called Medina:

1. Anarchist
2. Fascist
3. Nazi

How can you be an Anarchist if you are also a Fascist supporter of Nazi style total governance?

Nothing Glenn Beck ever said made any sense at all. The guy is and always has been, a raving lunatic, starved for vocabulary, and painfully unaware of his intellectual deficit.

It's a shame that would anyone waste time watching his show, or listen to him speak at all.

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 05:02 PM
If this is true this is gonna push me over the edge in stopping any support of Glenn Beck

You mean you were still holding out support for this scumbag???LMAO

FWIW...In the advent of digital TV if you turn his show on he gets rating points, Neilson is old school and doesn't matter anymore.

He's a traitor and should be hung.

itshappening
02-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Expect daily attacks because the Establishment are obviously seeing the exit polls.

Chester Copperpot
02-17-2010, 05:05 PM
You mean you were still holding out support for this scumbag???LMAO

FWIW...In the advent of digital TV if you turn his show on he gets rating points, Neilson is old school and doesn't matter anymore.

well when he's been an asset for liberty I felt the good outweighed the bad... but now.. this is appearing like the bad is outweighing the good...

oh and its not hung.. its hanged.. little pet peeve of mine. lol

aravoth
02-17-2010, 05:10 PM
well when he's been an asset for liberty I felt the good outweighed the bad

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/aravoth/rs7j89.gif

dannno
02-17-2010, 05:10 PM
And what's with the camera zooming in on just her picture more than once???

lol, I have to give that one to Beck, that sounds pretty funny right there.....despite the fact that I think he's completely wrong on every level regarding Debra Medina and 9/11 truth...

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Sorry Mike...hanged it is!

He is and has been an enemy of liberty, people like us disgust him and his masters. He and ALL the talking heads like him deserve the same fate.

Flash
02-17-2010, 05:12 PM
How can you be an Anarchist if you are also a Fascist supporter of Nazi style total governance?

Nothing Glenn Beck ever said made any sense at all. The guy is and always has been, a raving lunatic, starved for vocabulary, and painfully unaware of his intellectual deficit.

It's a shame that would anyone waste time watching his show, or listen to him speak at all.

http://www.stansdad.com/season13/episode13/

itshappening
02-17-2010, 05:13 PM
im so praying for Medina !!!

Beck is a true scumbag trashing this good woman daily. how dare he. it makes me so mad :(

DapperDan
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/aravoth/rs7j89.gif

lol...priceless

I hope this continues to make people realize he's nothing but a shill.

AParadigmShift
. . .government anarchists. . .

Well, it's obvious now. . . Glenn's a genius.

Y'all just haters!

:p

Flash
02-17-2010, 05:14 PM
I wonder if those Fascist Anarchists were in control of the Soviet Union when they sold us Alaska.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=231973

CoreyBowen999
02-17-2010, 05:15 PM
oh that son of a bit...

orafi
02-17-2010, 05:17 PM
wouldn't this qualify as libel?

Peace&Freedom
02-17-2010, 05:18 PM
What a shoot out this has become. If Medina can pull off forcing a run off with Perry despite being relentlessly associated with truthers in this fashion, and despite Beck's non-stop attacks, it will mean two HUGE things:

1) It will dramatically prove being associated with 9-11 truth is NOT a vote-killer, and

2) It will show Glenn Beck's impact on election outcomes has been vastly overrated.

With Beck having thoroughly burned his cover as a pro-liberty guy by his antics here, the movement has already bagged its first major victory since Paul's breakthrough in the GOP primaries.

Johnnybags
02-17-2010, 05:22 PM
it might as well be a bullseye. She will be the star of the show for awhile, unfortunately. I sure hope the Texans see thru it.

Son of Detroit
02-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Someone get a tubeeeeee. Pleaseee.

FrankRep
02-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Glenn Beck Show - February 17, 2010 - Pt 1 of 7

YouTube - Glenn Beck Show - February 17, 2010 - Pt 1 of 7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhYhzjZI66Y)

wrestlingwes_8
02-17-2010, 05:27 PM
Glenn Beck Show - February 17, 2010 - Pt 1 of 7

YouTube - Glenn Beck Show - February 17, 2010 - Pt 1 of 7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhYhzjZI66Y)

Thats not the part where he says it. That part of the show hasn't been posted on YouTube yet.

klamath
02-17-2010, 05:28 PM

Arklatex
02-17-2010, 05:31 PM
What's funny is everyone is so surprised by Glenn's actions.

Do you not remember he calling Ron Paul and all his supporters domestic terrorists back in 08???

He said that during the 08 campaign when we had little to no exposure. He worse than anyone attacked Paul.

Funny so many have forgave him and became his fans. turn his damn show off already

Peace&Freedom
02-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Here's Part 2 of the Beck show:

YouTube - Glenn Beck Show - February 17, 2010 - Pt 2 of 7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NaMRG8BfKY)

DapperDan
02-17-2010, 05:33 PM
More tubes please! I did not watch it but I really have to see this for myself.

that1guy
02-17-2010, 05:38 PM
People Glenn beck is bat shit unstable, We have to just ignore him. The more people email him, curse him out or threaten him the more he will use his plaform to rip Medina. He is a vindictive prick

Arklatex
02-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Don't even email him, let his show die.

low preference guy
02-17-2010, 05:41 PM
We have to focus on the Medina campaign. But we should also do anything we can to destroy Beck's reputation. We should expose him for the neocon smear artist that he is.

Brian4Liberty
02-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Don't even email him, let his show die.

I believe he claimed on one of his radio shows that the e-mails are what pissed him (and his neo-con producers) off. No doubt one of several reasons that he has gone on this crusade against Medina.

wrestlingwes_8
02-17-2010, 05:44 PM
YouTube - Glenn Beck Show - February 17, 2010 - Pt 3 of 7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvyxRY1_AgU)

Here is the part where he attacked Medina today

Dreamofunity
02-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Just watched the video.

What a contradicting cunt.

Son of Detroit
02-17-2010, 05:50 PM
http://www.fallen-legion.eu/news/data/upimages/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

catdd
02-17-2010, 05:52 PM
What a shoot out this has become. If Medina can pull off forcing a run off with Perry despite being relentlessly associated with truthers in this fashion, and despite Beck's non-stop attacks, it will mean two HUGE things:

1) It will dramatically prove being associated with 9-11 truth is NOT a vote-killer, and

2) It will show Glenn Beck's impact on election outcomes has been vastly overrated.

With Beck having thoroughly burned his cover as a pro-liberty guy by his antics here, the movement has already bagged its first major victory since Paul's breakthrough in the GOP primaries.

3) It will show that the treasonous MSM as a whole is loosing it's power over the minds of millions.
The guy is just spewing out any junk that comes to his mind.
I think he's blowing a valve- and wouldn't it be great if he completely cracked up on public television?

klamath
02-17-2010, 05:53 PM

Brian4Liberty
02-17-2010, 05:58 PM
YouTube - Glenn Beck Show - February 17, 2010 - Pt 3 of 7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvyxRY1_AgU)

Here is the part where he attacked Medina today

Blatant lies. Beck saying that Medina is for big government and against the Constitution is completely the opposite of the truth.

The mass e-mails to Beck have definitely had an effect on him. The result is a psychotic break with reality, and more than a little vindictiveness.

payme_rick
02-17-2010, 06:03 PM
The more people email him, curse him out or threaten him the more he will use his plaform to rip Medina. He is a vindictive prick

And that sucks... but at the same time, the more we bombard him about Medina and he continues to hammer, the less he talks about other things outside of Texas... the more he's distracted from his add-riddled little projects... basically, the more viewers he loses because he is not going anywhere with anything...

I think we are at a crossroads with the emails: continue emailing in an effort to piss him off enough to throw him over the edge (which I truely believe is possible with his add) while risking Medina's campaign (seems possible he can negatively impact it, but it doesn't seem to be showing up yet)?; or stop the emailing to keep Medina out of the negative crosshairs while allowing this wolf to gather more sheep?

interesting indeed...

I haven't even emailed him yet... first reason is I don't feel like being that pissed off and second I don't think he'd read past the first two sentences of insults... couldn't be logical with the d-bag right now... really couldn't...

Valli6
02-17-2010, 06:04 PM
That sounded downright deranged! :eek: Maybe he really is losing it! This guy's speaking at CPAC?!

Immortal Technique
02-17-2010, 06:05 PM
So.......
Is he calling Palin a Nazi Fascist?

YouTube - Musings Of Glenn Beck's 911 Truth Double Standards (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h11CIv14yus)

purplechoe
02-17-2010, 06:09 PM
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm shocked by this development...

http://www.unattributable.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/beck.jpg

klamath
02-17-2010, 06:11 PM

TXcarlosTX
02-17-2010, 06:11 PM
This guy hasnt gotn punched in the face yet?

payme_rick
02-17-2010, 06:15 PM
This guy hasnt gotn punched in the face yet?

not to be too graphic, but I think we'd have to get past Rick Perry's lower-torso to even see Beck's head right now...

AuH20
02-17-2010, 06:17 PM
I believe he claimed on one of his radio shows that the e-mails are what pissed him (and his neo-con producers) off. No doubt one of several reasons that he has gone on this crusade against Medina.

Yup. A personal crusade they set him off on.

low preference guy
02-17-2010, 06:21 PM

Whatever. Why didn't the false e-mail of Perry plants set him off? I'd say if anyone wants to e-mail him, go ahead, If he does the irrational and attack Medina, he'll lose more. It reminds me of Olbermann attacking Scott Brown. It was so vicious and hysterical that everyone liked Scott Brown more after watching that clip. Maybe we could get Beck to do the same.

YouTube - Loony Olbermann goes off the rails attacking Scott Brown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuwYM3HsaAQ)

A few e-mails and calls to his show might get Glenn Beck there. Great points could be made:

Do you ask anyone before hiring whether they are 9/11 truthers? That's clearly a smear question, and you didn't ask it to Perry or Hutchinson. Why did you ask Medina about her staffers, when you well know that nobody quizzes future employees on that point? You have dropped your statist neocon mask.

johnrocks
02-17-2010, 06:34 PM
I am so done with Beck it's not even funny, I would listen to a Hannity,Limbaugh,Levin loop all day before I gave him my ear, I think he's worse that the others, at least we know where they stand, Beck is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Number19
02-17-2010, 06:38 PM
well, they are seeing the exit polls in texas and they need glenn to go all out on this one because Medina is looking like she will make a run-off with Perry.Exit polling is showing substantial numbers of Democrats voting in the Republican primary. Also, usually only hardcore conservatives vote in the primary. You're going to see an increase in the independent vote. With these two groups leaning heavily toward Debra, there is a good chance she may win it outright. She's been saying/predicting all along that she was going to do so. Talk about scared. This would send shock waves through the Republican Party.

SWATH
02-17-2010, 06:39 PM
This is blatant slander. When did Medina ever ask "did Bush/Cheney wire the WTC to blow?" It is painfully obvious that he is Perry's attack dog. Mother fuck this cock weird.

Immortal Technique
02-17-2010, 06:41 PM
This is blatant slander. When did Medina ever ask "did Bush/Cheney wire the WTC to blow?" It is painfully obvious that he is Perry's attack dog. Mother fuck this cock weird.

Remember that closed door meeting Beck had with Bush before he left office?
i think Mr.Beck just showed who hes really working for
slip of the tongue? my ass
hes working for them, them i mean the establishment
I got questions about 911 but i think bush was lil more than a puppet

eok321
02-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Exit polling is showing substantial numbers of Democrats voting in the Republican primary. Also, usually only hardcore conservatives vote in the primary. You're going to see an increase in the independent vote. With these two groups leaning heavily toward Debra, there is a good chance she may win it outright. She's been saying/predicting all along that she was going to do so. Talk about scared. This would send shock waves through the Republican Party.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/Bigmageta/Happysnake.jpg

I just got that feeling of pre primary adrenalin i felt before IOWA 08:)

Lets hope its not met with the same result

Roxi
02-17-2010, 07:00 PM
HAHAHA since I said he was a tool/douche all along this doesn't apply to me but I bet GB is making some people feel bipolar about now :D

dannno
02-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Exit polling is showing substantial numbers of Democrats voting in the Republican primary. Also, usually only hardcore conservatives vote in the primary. You're going to see an increase in the independent vote. With these two groups leaning heavily toward Debra, there is a good chance she may win it outright. She's been saying/predicting all along that she was going to do so. Talk about scared. This would send shock waves through the Republican Party.

Wow I so hope you're right......

I'm so nervous, this is such a huge race!!

jmdrake
02-17-2010, 07:05 PM
This all reminds me of the Josephine Baker story.

When Baker toured the US, she forced theater owners to desegregate when she performed. There was a famous incident in 1951 at the Stork Club which did not admit blacks, but Baker arranged an admission, only to be ignored by the waiters. Columnist Walter Winchell was present, and Baker called upon him to witness the incident, but instead he attacked her on his radio program and wrote to J. Edgar Hoover requesting an FBI investigation of Baker's political activities, and of course Hoover obliged.

Peace&Freedom
02-17-2010, 07:06 PM
I think the emails should keep coming. We don't need an 'ally' who is 'this close' to totally snapping in the first place---who needs a ranting psychotic for a media ally? Really, the ones who should email at this point are all the people who thought Beck was a net asset for the liberty movement, who feel betrayed by his antics now. Whatever one feels about Medina, Beck saying that Medina is for big government and against the Constitution is a blatant falsehood and reversal of reality. He needs to pay for this, and heavily.

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 07:07 PM

Where are you getting this info????

Brian4Liberty
02-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Whatever. Why didn't the false e-mail of Perry plants set him off?

Beck was already a Perry fan. He had met Perry several times over the years, and liked him. There was no way Beck was going to be anything but a Perry supporter. His neo-con producers have been whispering (bad things) in his ear about Medina...actually they do it on air, so it's no secret.

Flash
02-17-2010, 07:23 PM
I just got that feeling of pre primary adrenalin i felt before IOWA 08

Oh god you had to say that. Lol. I remember the feeling after Ron Paul lost both Iowa & NH.

silverhandorder
02-17-2010, 07:30 PM
That POS. Honestly I think this is some Mexican standoff between Beck and Truthers and Medina is getting all the flak. Wish both of those retards just go away.

Athan
02-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Confusing little fucker isn't he?

Promontorium
02-17-2010, 07:54 PM
I think Truthers did email Beck. I think those Truthers are right here, and are trying to hijack Medina's campaign. You care more about Beck being shown up on the issue of Truthers than you do clearing Medina's name.

Flash
02-17-2010, 07:55 PM
I think Truthers did email Beck. I think those Truthers are right here, and are trying to hijack Medina's campaign. You care more about Beck being shown up on the issue of Truthers than you do clearing Medina's name.

I disagree. I think everyone that emailed Beck was condemning him for his attack on Medina. We know he lost a lot of credibility amongst his fan base (see the 9/12 leaders separating themselves from Beck) because of this incident.

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 07:57 PM
There ain't enough people here dude to accomplish that, no disrespect to the forum but there's just not enough weight here to have any noticeable momentum.

jmdrake
02-17-2010, 07:58 PM

:rolleyes: It's funny that people like you claim to be against baseless accusations and conspiracy theories and yet you're consumed with baseless accusations and conspiracy theories. Really, don't be retarded. (Oops...Sarah Palin might get on me for this).

Flash
02-17-2010, 08:00 PM
There ain't enough people here dude to accomplish that, no disrespect to the forum but there's just not enough weight here to have any noticeable momentum.

This board plus DailyPaul and other sites. If we can get may be a few hundred people to email Beck then that could add up to a 1,000 or more emails. Which would make this subject quite noticeable to Beck.

American Idol
02-17-2010, 08:02 PM
LOL! Does Beck know how ridiculous he sounds? I mean, it's now completely obvious the guy has sold his soul, but really, he seems like he's losing his mind. He used to be somewhat entertaining; now he just comes across as schizophrenic.

CGeoffrion
02-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Is there a money bomb for Medina planned soon? I really did not plan on donating to anyone for a few months (broke) but this is the perfect time to give Medina a surge.

Arklatex
02-17-2010, 08:07 PM
Is there a money bomb for Medina planned soon? I really did not plan on donating to anyone for a few months (broke) but this is the perfect time to give Medina a surge.

Donate ASAP! http://www.medinafortexas.com/ I feel your pain, I donated some to medina two days ago we had a moneybomb.. it took a lot of gall because I've donated so much to this movement already.

Number19
Where are you getting this info????This is a composite analysis from all sources I've been reading over the past couple of days. The current voting data is something I read just today, from a link elsewhere on this forum. The Independent voting trend is from PPP. I've also been keeping track of trends as reported in the Houston Chronicle. Tuesday night at our Meet-up, there was a report of a private conversation with Penny Freeman and Debra is still, privately, insisting that everything they know is extremely positive. I hate to be overly optimistic, but there may be some legs for this optimism.

haaaylee

Where are you seeing the exit polls?

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 08:09 PM
This board plus DailyPaul and other sites. If we can get may be a few hundred people to email Beck then that could add up to a 1,000 or more emails. Which would make this subject quite noticeable to Beck.

A thousand emails in the big scheme of things is relatively miniscule, noticeable yes, formidable, no. A thousand emails to his sponsors IS very formidable and effective. If you target the butter that gets put on his bread that's when you "might" see results. I doubt that too because his masters are the underlings of the underlings that want to derail the freedom movement.

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 08:16 PM
This is a composite analysis from all sources I've been reading over the past couple of days. The current voting data is something I read just today, from a link elsewhere on this forum. The Independent voting trend is from PPP. I've also been keeping track of trends as reported in the Houston Chronicle. Tuesday night at our Meet-up, there was a report of a private conversation with Penny Freeman and Debra is still, privately, insisting that everything they know is extremely positive. I hate to be overly optimistic, but there may be some legs for this optimism.

Thanks 19, I greatly appreciate it. This election has massive ramifications and I personally have given to the cause, I live in Fl but I want her to be in that race so bad it's killin' me. Keep the updates coming please!

Number19
02-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Found it - The poll data that is :

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=232007

This is something I'm really interested in and will be looking for other reports on this trend.

rprprs
02-17-2010, 08:24 PM

...its not hung.. its hanged.. little pet peeve of mine. lol

It's all a matter of semantics. He should be "hung", too. But I'd be willing to bet he's closer to being "hanged" than he is to being "hung". :p

Goldhunter27
02-17-2010, 08:28 PM
I'm glad the audio on computer is broken. I might be tempted listen to that pig-face piece of shit. I really wish the good Judge would step in and verbally rape Beck.

We should all let the Judge know how we feel. Maybe pressure him a bit into defending her.

The Patriot
02-17-2010, 08:54 PM

Yea, I loved his 90% comment. How the 90%, the "moderates", the "everyday people", are real Americans and how the "fringe is the threat". The only people pushing for change are the threat. What he is calling for is for Americans to be docile and accept the system. Sorry, America was born in political radicalism and aggressive activism. You need a strong informed minority to lead a political revolution. And for the disagreements I have with the 5% of radicals on the left, I admire their activism. They know something is wrong like us on the right. In a sense the political spectrum is a circle. The 5% on the left and the 5% on the right realize the evils of the Federal Reserve, the corporate bailouts, preemptive interventionism, Drug war etc.

Evidently he doesn't remember Barry Goldwater, who said, "Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice, moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue". Apparently he doesn't realize that the majority of the American colonists supported the british or didn't care, only 3% of Americans were involved in our Secession from the British crown.

Guys like Beck would be tarred and feathered back in 1776, Beck=Torie.

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 08:54 PM
In the interest of linguistics, how bout we just shoot the traitors between the eyes and hang their corpses somewhere visible on the whitehouse lawn.

eok321
02-17-2010, 08:59 PM
She is on fire on google trends, can you imagine Becks face if Debra forces a run off

http://www.google.com/trends/viz?q=debra+medina,rick+perry,kay+bailey+hutchison&date=2010&geo=all&graph=weekly_img&sort=1&sa=N
http://www.google.com/trends?q=debra+medina%2Crick+perry%2Ckay+bailey+hu tchison&ctab=0&geo=all&date=2010&sort=0

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq182/freemarket08/Debra.jpg

itshappening
02-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Beck is scum

FrankRep
02-17-2010, 09:06 PM
For a good time, join the Glenn Beck fan page and make a comment.

http://www.facebook.com/GlennBeck

low preference guy
02-17-2010, 09:08 PM
She is on fire on google trends, can you imagine Becks face if Debra forces a run off

If that happens Beck will apologize and "support" her. He is an asshole and knows when the wind changes.

Immortal Technique
02-17-2010, 09:11 PM
been waiting for fox to post this part of the show, the entire show has been posted minus the part where he attacked Medina
Im going to continue to wait but if they leave this part out on purpose you will know Fox is trying to bury this

http://video.foxnews.com/

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 09:14 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cvyxRY1_AgU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cvyxRY1_AgU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Patriot
02-17-2010, 09:14 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cvyxRY1_AgU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cvyxRY1_AgU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/v/cvyxRY1_AgU&hl=en_US&fs=1&

FrankRep
02-17-2010, 09:15 PM
For a good time, join the Glenn Beck fan page and make a comment.

http://www.facebook.com/GlennBeck

;)

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Thanks Patriot, I don't know why it wouldn't post?

The Patriot
02-17-2010, 09:20 PM
Thanks Patriot, I don't know why it wouldn't post?

No problem. Embedded codes don't work, just post the video address. You will always get a clickable link or the video itself. This site self embeds

Libertytree
02-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Comprende compadre.

BuddyRey
02-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Yea, I loved his 90% comment. How the 90%, the "moderates", the "everyday people", are real Americans and how the "fringe is the threat". The only people pushing for change are the threat. What he is calling for is for Americans to be docile and accept the system. Sorry, America was born in political radicalism and aggressive activism. You need a strong informed minority to lead a political revolution. And for the disagreements I have with the 5% of radicals on the left, I admire their activism. They know something is wrong like us on the right. In a sense the political spectrum is a circle. The 5% on the left and the 5% on the right realize the evils of the Federal Reserve, the corporate bailouts, preemptive interventionism, Drug war etc.

Evidently he doesn't remember Barry Goldwater, who said, "Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice, moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue". Apparently he doesn't realize that the majority of the American colonists supported the british or didn't care, only 3% of Americans were involved in our Secession from the British crown.

Guys like Beck would be tarred and feathered back in 1776, Beck=Torie.

Frickin' A!

Endgame
02-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Someone please link me to a video of Beck calling Medina a nazi ASAP. Need it to win an argument.

Brad Zink
02-17-2010, 10:48 PM

AuH20
02-17-2010, 10:50 PM

Truthers have hated Beck (see the pied piper who lives near Austin) before he took a cheap shot at Medina. It's definitely a heated rivalry and I could only imagine the venom that has been sent back and forth months before this. I think the truthers could care less about Medina. They're obsessed about 9/11. I wonder if they even know what a fabian socialist is or if they even care. :D

silverhawks
02-21-2010, 01:19 AM
Now, where did all those people go saying "We need to co-operate with the 9/12 Project and Glenn Beck?" :cool:

This guy has never been anything more than a corporate sell-out for the neo-con's; and you CANNOT trust the Corporate Media.

SimpleName
02-22-2010, 07:59 AM
HOLY HELL GUYS! I was away for a while trying to get myself situated with college and I came back when I heard about Paul winning CPAC. AND GOOD LORD!

I just want to apologize to everyone on this forum for my prior Beck support. Frankly, I was wrong and you were right. I revoke all support of this beast. I still am in awe at how over-the-top Beck has been about this. Implying that she is a Nazi? WHAT THE HELL?!?! SHE HATES AMERICA?!?! Is this guy completely out of his drunken mind? She is the ultimate conservative! She's today's friggin Barry Goldwater!

I'M F**KING PISSED OFF! I watch this scumbag for a full year. Such an idiot I am, choosing this weasel over the mighty minds here at this board so many times. I am very sorry for Debra as well as my pumping up of this ignorant meathead only gave him more legitimacy.

Now we can see why he doesn't talk about Ron Paul, because he would have to classify him as a "nazi" for questioning the government story. I mean, he has been on Alex Jones! Who knows what this jackoff will do come 2012. Gary Johnson or Ron Paul are going to seriously be ripped apart right in front of the strongest conservative viewership in cable news

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Now, where did all those people go saying "We need to co-operate with the 9/12 Project and Glenn Beck?"

I believe people said we should get leadership positions in the 9/12 movements and lead/educate them on the Constitution.

Promontorium
02-23-2010, 06:43 PM
:rolleyes: It's funny that people like you claim to be against baseless accusations and conspiracy theories and yet you're consumed with baseless accusations and conspiracy theories. Really, don't be retarded. (Oops...Sarah Palin might get on me for this).

"people like you" what? There's NO ONE LIKE ME!!!! MWA HA HA HA!!!!

And I'm not consumed Truther. You are. Way to call me retarded though. Good one.

Now I see that you calling me retarded has proven me wrong. I guess Bush did 9/11 because you can type insults.