PDA

View Full Version : Beck predicts he will get booed at CPAC. Beware!

RJB
02-17-2010, 11:12 AM
He was blaming it on "progressives" and followers of McCain and Lindsey Graham.

Is this his way of trying to call all liberty lovers progressives? (particularly those mad at his hit piece on Medina)

He has tried to sweep the Medina incident under the rug. I think he knows it's not going away.

If anyone protests him at CPAC, beware, I think he's going to try to make you appear as Obamabots and progressives.

wgadget
02-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Well, I've heard more than once in the past several days that "truthers" are on the left...?

I heard him say today that he'll be changing his CPAC speech in some way?

MRoCkEd
02-17-2010, 11:18 AM
My guess is that he is going to criticize the Republican party and he expects some jeers because of it. I will applaud him if he does this, but boo him if for some reason he says something stupid like "we need to avoid truthers like Medina."

GunnyFreedom
02-17-2010, 11:18 AM
He was blaming it on "progressives" and followers of McCain and Lindsey Graham.

Is this his way of trying to call all liberty lovers progressives? (particularly those mad at his hit piece on Medina)

He has tried to sweep the Medina incident under the rug. I think he knows it's not going away.

If anyone protests him at CPAC, beware, I think he's going to try to make you appear as Obamabots and progressives.

A giant poster with pictures of faces w/ names

Lindsay Graham = Glenn Beck = Barack Obama = John McCain

with the text:

VOTE THE BUMS OUT!

Should fix that. Make sure the poster/banner is in every shot of the protest. :D

dannno
02-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Well, I've heard more than once in the past several days that "truthers" are on the left...?

Yep, just like all the non-interventionists.. they're all actually libroools.

rp08orbust
02-17-2010, 11:23 AM
I predict Beck's head will explode when he sees Medina signs in the audience.

RJB
02-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Lindsay Graham = Glenn Beck = Barack Obama = John McCain

Great idea, but I'd replace McCain with Perry.

McCain is a relic who is on his way out. Perry is up and coming.

RJB
02-17-2010, 11:24 AM
BTW what's up with eck's love of Pretty boys like Romney and Perry. :p

HOLLYWOOD
Glenn Beck didn't happen to mention that he'll received cheers from America's ignorance that only own TVs or Radios?

Remember... Beck is Entertainment and Propaganda by the man that signs his paychecks: CEO and President of FOX NEWS, Roger Ailes

Ailes is Pro War, Pro Patriot Act, Pro Israel, and 100% Imperial Empire NEOCON

GunnyFreedom
Great idea, but I'd replace McCain with Perry.

McCain is a relic who is on his way out. Perry is up and coming.

not bad. 8-)

Valli6
02-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Beck's people are surely working out ways to manipulate any negative reactions he might encounter. Best to recognize that now and resolve not to fall into any traps. Maintain composure and don't be drawn into arguments that are beside the point (ie the validity of "conspiracy theories" that distract from more immediately threatening issues. I mean, with the Medina thing, why should we argue about 9/11 when the real crime was Beck maliciously starting a rumor that had not existed, in order to ruin the better candidate? To do so is to be distracted from from the real problem - Beck's an unconscionable, lying fraud and doesn't care about real issues.)

Remember that Beck is a manipulative liar with a job to do, that is, knocking out truly constitutional candidates. Eventually he WILL be attacking Ron Paul, so don't give him any ammo.

At times, the best response may be steely silence. I hope no one is considering clapping for him, or standing up when everyone els in the audience does, or showing any enthusiasm for him whatsoever.

Austin
02-17-2010, 12:43 PM
You could circulate a petition prior to his speaking engagement that clarifies why the liberty folks will be booing him (assuming he says something boo-worthy).

Bruno
02-17-2010, 01:27 PM
BTW what's up with eck's love of Pretty boys like Romney and Perry. :p

or wanting to french kiss them?