PDA

View Full Version : Lets contact Anderson Cooper to have Medina on...

TXcarlosTX
02-17-2010, 08:10 AM
his tv show. I think all week its about being conservative. I thought he was fair to Ron/Rand last night. We can urge him to point out Sarah Palins endorsement of Perry and not of the Tea Party Candidnte Medina.

What do you guys think?

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/

I couldnt find any contact him on his site? Some help please. Thanks

purplechoe
02-17-2010, 08:14 AM
at this point after Beck I say **** no! The guy is "former" CIA...

Bruno
02-17-2010, 08:19 AM
I didn't know he was CIA. googled and found this article.
Interesting comment (from 2006)

Anderson Cooper has long traded on his biography, carving a niche for himself as the most human of news anchors. But there's one aspect of his past that the silver-haired CNN star has never made public: the months he spent training for a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.

Following his sophomore and junior years at Yale—a well-known recruiting ground for the CIA—Cooper spent his summers interning at the agency's monolithic headquarters in Langley, Virginia, in a program for students interested in intelligence work. His involvement with the agency ended there, and he chose not to pursue a job with the agency after graduation, according to a CNN spokeswoman, who confirmed details of Cooper's CIA involvement to Radar.

"Whatever summer jobs or internships our anchors had in college couldn't be less consequential," she added. He has kept the experience a secret, sources say, out of concern that, if widely known, it might compromise his ability to travel in foreign countries and even possibly put him at greater risk from terrorists.

"He doesn't want to be any more of a target than he already is," says one Anderson confidante. On the other hand, as Bob Woodruff and others have learned, American journalists are already prime targets in the world's conflict zones, and are typically accused of having CIA ties even where none exist. And by not disclosing his training before now, Cooper has arguably made it into a potential issue. "It creates the appearance of something smelly there," says a former CNN official who knows Cooper. (Particularly in light of the period Anderson spent studying Vietnamese at the University of Hanoi after college. Soon after, Cooper apparently gave up his Bond fantasy to pursue a career in journalism—except for a brief period when he starred as host of ABC's reality show, The Mole.)

According to the spokeswoman, Cooper told his bosses at CNN about his time with the agency. But even if he hadn't, says Walter Isaacson, who headed the network from 2001 to 2003 and is now president of the Aspen Institute, it's not the sort of thing that would automatically require disclosure, since the stint was brief and far in the past. "I think what he did was probably fine and cool, and I've got no problems with it,"

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=15416

183.XXX.XXX I worked directly with Anderson Cooper and CNN. I realized something was fishy there and decided to quit. All I can say about Anderson is that he is a homosexual (his lover is latino) and he does have an attitude of privledge. He walked around the halls of CNN as if he was too good to speak to his lowly producers. He was definitely a tool of the New World Order

TXcarlosTX
02-17-2010, 08:19 AM
at this point after Beck I say **** no! The guy is "former" CIA...

Medina just had to say "no" with beck. She will be ready to dumb down her answers for the tv public. This is easy. Plus left media likes to make Palin look dumb. This can be an interveiw that makes Debra Medina into the New Sarah Palin!!

We got nothing to loose.

Who's with me?

rp08orbust
02-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Medina just had to say "no" with beck. She will be ready to dumb down her answers for the tv public. This is easy. Plus left media likes to make Palin look dumb. This can be an interveiw that makes Debra Medina into the New Sarah Palin!!

We got nothing to loose.

Who's with me?

I agree. Any high-profile interview is a gamble, but that's what Debra needs to do.

seeker4sho
02-17-2010, 08:32 AM
his tv show. I think all week its about being conservative. I thought he was fair to Ron/Rand last night. We can urge him to point out Sarah Palins endorsement of Perry and not of the Tea Party Candidnte Medina.

What do you guys think?

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/

I couldnt find any contact him on his site? Some help please. Thanks

Did you not learn anything with the Glenn Beck disaster? Let sleeping dogs lie -- please. The MSM controls thought in this country to a large degree. Medina is not someone the MSM wants in office. Unless you are a Perry supporter you will not contact the MSM schills and leave well enough alone.

TXcarlosTX
02-17-2010, 08:33 AM
Did you not learn anything with the Glenn Beck disaster? Let sleeping dogs lie -- please. The MSM controls thought in this country to a large degree. Medina is not someone the MSM wants in office.

But they hate Palin more. Have you not learned anything?

angelatc
02-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Cooper will just ask her a gotcha question, give her 10 seconds to answer, tell her they'll get right back to her, then after the commercial she'll be gone.

Pennsylvania
02-17-2010, 08:51 AM
Go back and watch the Reagan Library debate. Can't trust the guy for a second.

Bergie Bergeron
02-17-2010, 09:39 AM
Go look at the Ron & Rand Paul interview from yesterday, he's going to try to put her in a box because she's not a democrat.

constituent
02-17-2010, 09:44 AM
I don't know man, you were all over the Glenn Beck thing. Kinda makes me think twice about the wisdom behind this idea...

See, she really is one of those Van Jones, Anderson Cooper, Communist News Network Progressives!

rp08orbust
02-17-2010, 09:50 AM
If a poll were to come out today showing Debra clearly ahead of KBH, I would say no, it isn't worth the gamble. But if Beckgate has halted her climb in the polls, then she has to do something to shake things up again, even if it's very risky. If she can't handle Anderson Cooper now, how will she handle the DMN every day when she's governor?

TXcarlosTX
02-17-2010, 11:38 AM
My point is that they are having a special all week on "not conservative enough" theme. I think the CNN Cooper media would rather paint a negative light on Palin for endorsing Perry rather than the Tea Party Candidate. Plus would let her at a national level clear up the 9/11 stuff. Thats my thinking.

itshappening
02-17-2010, 11:49 AM
No way, he is a former CIA operative and they edit interviews

JohnG
02-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Next polls is out on monday I think. PPP is going to poll the race this weekend so it ought to be monday I think.

seeker4sho
02-17-2010, 03:37 PM
But they hate Palin more. Have you not learned anything?

Palin is a neocon and a darling of Fox News. She is part of the overall strategy by the MSM to keep the real liberty candidates like Medina out of office. Hopefully Debra has learned her lesson and will stay away from the MSM until after the election.

Flash
02-17-2010, 03:43 PM
No. CNN doesn't even get good ratings. Stay low key now and hope for the best imo.