PDA

View Full Version : Governor picks in TN...

Joey Fuller
02-17-2010, 04:49 AM
Who else supports Joe Kirkpatrick? I say we should all get together and push Joe Kirkpatrick to the front...and support him for Governor...after researching the candidates I think he is the most genuine and Constitutional

Matt Collins
02-18-2010, 01:48 PM
None of the above.

shapular
03-05-2010, 01:08 AM
I like Joe Kirkpatrick.

Matt, why don't you run for governor?

Matt Collins
03-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Matt, why don't you run for governor?
1- No chance of winning
2- No resources
3- I don't meet the age requirement :)

shapular
03-07-2010, 06:09 PM
So why don't you like Joe Kirkpatrick? And how old are you?

Matt Collins
03-07-2010, 06:20 PM
So why don't you like Joe Kirkpatrick? And how old are you?
I am 28. I won't share my opinion on Joe, although I like the guy personally and think he's a good individual, just not worthy of my vote.

But I will indeed repeat what one of my good friends said to me after meeting him... "All you have to do is hear him speak just once...he's nuts, more than just merely dangerous".

Another one of my good friends in the liberty movement calls him "crazy Joe".

SmackontheWeb
05-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Jay D: lol, Joe Kirkpatrick is still in the race?

SmackontheWeb: Could be he’s too busy venting his righteous rage with the rest of the teabaggers to campaign.

Joe Kirkpatrick: Smack, you faceless, nameless sack o’ poo. If you actually showed your face I am sure we’d see the nut-tickler stache on your face that’s been teabagged so many times that it would be hardly recognizable to yo momma.

JohnnyC: the nut-tickler stache on your face that’s been teabagged so many times That is disgusting. That’s your response to someone saying you are too angry? I’m I wrong in remembering that your resume brags about being a Bible salesman? A teaching assistant in church? Is it your site that shows a picture of you with your little daughter? That brags about your being a “homemaker”? Is that correct?

Joe Kirkpatrick: Yup! All of the above. Take me as I am or don’t take me at all.

Joe Kirkpatrick: Presently, my anger is actually at bay. Someone who insists upon calling my friends “teabaggers” deserves the rancor and sarcasm, particularly if they choose to remain anonymous. I realize being absurd to demonstrate absurdity is beyond the comprehension of many. Therefore, I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize to all of the simpletons in the audience.

http://www.smackontheweb.org/fparchive2.htm#kirkpatrick (http://www.smackontheweb.org/fparchive2.htm#kirkpatrick)

Matt Collins
05-02-2010, 07:36 PM
People I know call him "Crazy Joe". I like the guy personally, but I wouldn't want him in charge of anything.

joe4gov
05-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Joe Kirkpatrick believes that anyone who swears an oath to support and defend the US Constitution and goes against that pledge fails is guilty of one of two things: ignorance or treason.

As our police state friends like to say, however, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Joe Kirkpatrick believes in a distinct separation of federal and state authority.

Joe Kirkpatrick believes that Article I Section 8 of the US Constitution clearly defines the limits of the United States Government.

Joe Kirkpatrick believes in the restoration of due process and the end of warrantless vehicle and property searches.

Joe Kirkpatrick is pro-life.

Joe Kirkpatrick believes that gun carry permits are both unconstitutional and require an illegal tax levy.

Joe Kirkpatrick not only supports the states' rights clause of the 10th Amendment, but he also insists that the natural rights of the "citizen" take precedence and frequently calls out his competitors (Zach Wamp and Ron Ramsey) for pandering to the states' rights agenda.

Joe Kirkpatrick vehemently opposes absolute immunity for prosecutorial misconduct and private prisons which have no prohibition for legislators, judges, prosecutors, or police from owning stock (in CCA).

Joe Kirkpatrick supports the repeal of the Patriot Act.

Joe Kirkpatrick thinks that the only thing more offensive than a neo-Marxist, a RINO, or a neocon, is a LINO. There are legions of LIBERTARIANS IN NAME ONLY who apparently have nothing better to do with their time than to misrepresent the views of people who are actually on the street insisting that the Republican Party stay true to its mission. Obviously, there is clearly no hope for the Democrat Party. Or worse, they are plants for nefarious groups intent on utterly destroying liberty.

There is much more to Joe Kirkpatrick than meets the eye. Stare a gift horse in the mouth if you must. Support Ron Ramsey if you have no hope in the power of the people to overcome this madness.

Do not, however, say that Joe Kirkpatrick is unqualified, unstable, or otherwise unfit to hold office. If you do you are a libertarian who is casting judgment on someone you obviously no little or nothing about.

BTW, this is not directed at Matt Collins. He and Joe Kirkpatrick are good.

Watch Joe Kirkpatrick on the League of Women Voters Debate on PBS affiliates across Tennessee on May 25 at 7pm for the 90 minutes during which the rest of the GOP field will wish they had never been born.

http://joe4gov.com/donate

joe4gov
05-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Or wait, whoops, so matt collins appears to be a liar and a backstabber after all of his public dog and pony show to make amends with me...

Since matt collins posted his drivel on may, 2010 -- please let me respond by saying if it looks like a hobbit and talks like a hobbit, chances are...

The matt collins impeachment and expulsion from the davidson county republican party executive committee, though i opposed it on principle, were likely a result of his consistent inability to comport himself in a respectable manner in civil society.

He has claimed the same about me, but we've been down that road, i admitted and learned from my mistake, and move on.

matt collins, unlike those who move forward in the arena of politics, seems to change nothing in his approach. Therefore, nothing improves his ability to influence anyone outside of the many echo chambers of like-minded thinkers in which he participates. Politics by necessity requires some element of persuasion.

As long as ron and rand paul depend on him in any way, they will achieve little of value from the relationship. In other words, one step forward, two steps back will be what they get from matt collins.

Oh, smackontheweb, what a pathetic wretch. He is the antithesis of any person claiming to be a libertarian. He still calls patriotic people "teabaggers" i think that's all that needs to be said about that... Likely an seiu or acorn plant on your venerable site.

Who are you smack? If you cannot name yourself, you are meaningless.

As far as matt collins running for office or being elected to a position of authority in any mainstream organization. It could only be accomplished via surprise attack, and really, how long did he last?

There are other c4l people on the dcrpec who are respected and move the agenda of the us constitution forward. matt collins had the world in the palm of his hands and squandered any opportunity he possessed.

I will be speaking this very evening to the bledsoe county republican party's reagan day dinner. I will be attending and speaking to thousands of conservative and libertarian voters between now and august 5. Where will matt collins be? Maybe i won't win... But at least i am preaching a message of freedom and prosperity that cannot be denied as truth...

Where will matt collins be?

Yes, you got it. Blogging in obscurity in echo chambers across america.