PDA

View Full Version : Dad Pleads Not Guilty on Violating Court Order For Taking Daughter to Church

cindy25
02-16-2010, 09:25 PM
Catholic father, Jewish mother

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Parenting/divorce-battle-dad-faces-jail-time-taking-daughter/story?id=9845919

Baptist
02-16-2010, 11:08 PM
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers"

2 Corinthians 6:14

Slutter McGee
02-16-2010, 11:23 PM
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers"

2 Corinthians 6:14

bullshit. I know a Christian Woman and a Muslim man who are happily married. Their son is a Christian missionary. I know a happily married Christian man and Buddist woman with three children. My best friend married a Catholic, and I myself have dated a buddist, hindu, mormon, catholic, jew, and a muslim.

This is about power, not about religion. I know that. The dad knows that. The mom knows that. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with the child. If it was about the child, they would be taking the child to both services, raising the child in both religions, and when the child was old enough...they would deside, and the parents would respect that decision.

I like the verse "Be ye not unequally yoked together with crazy ass judges."
2 McGee 8:32

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

BlackTerrel
02-17-2010, 12:08 AM
bullshit. I know a Christian Woman and a Muslim man who are happily married. Their son is a Christian missionary. I know a happily married Christian man and Buddist woman with three children. My best friend married a Catholic, and I myself have dated a buddist, hindu, mormon, catholic, jew, and a muslim.

This is about power, not about religion. I know that. The dad knows that. The mom knows that. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with the child. If it was about the child, they would be taking the child to both services, raising the child in both religions, and when the child was old enough...they would deside, and the parents would respect that decision.

I like the verse "Be ye not unequally yoked together with crazy ass judges."
2 McGee 8:32

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Hahahaha good verse.

Rocket80
02-17-2010, 12:09 AM
From what I heard, as part of the divorce settlement, the guy voluntarily agreed NOT to take the kid to his church. He signed it. It's binding. If not for that, I'd def. be on his side.