PDA

View Full Version : Some Ron Paul MySpace advertising

Mortikhi
10-07-2007, 03:18 AM
I made this for whoever has a myspace page and wants to do a little advertising for Ron Paul.

Critiques are welcome.
Ideas are welcome.
If you want something like this on your page, or even what I have on my page, let me know. MySpace has some pretty quirky "features" that calls for way too much html for even the most simplistic task.

Anyways, here is my myspace page:
--> Link <-- (http://www.myspace.com/j_pate)

Look at our next President all smiles in the top left corner of the site :D

If you want to use the code to make this appear on your page, here it is. Caution: this code could possibly overwrite any styles that you have put on your page already ifyou have styles applied to the ul and li tags (bulleted lists). Otherwise you should be safe. I have removed my body styling so yours won't be overwritten. ...And watch out for the autoformatting of the link to Ron Paul's picture.

Ok, the code (Put it in your "About me" section):
<Style type="text/css">
ul
{
margin-left: 0px;
padding-left: 0px;
color:#112759;
}
li
{
color:#112759;
margin-bottom: 6px;
margin-left: 0px;
padding-left: 0px;
}
</Style>
<div id="RonPaulForPresident" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; border: 5px solid #b91321; width: 150px; background-color: white; background-image:url(http://www.scriptstudios.com/images/rp/ronpaul_small.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
<div id="RPtex); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
<div id="RPtext" style="margin-top: 211px; font-face:Verdana; border-top: 1px solid #b91321; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding: 3px; text-align: center; ">
<div style="color:#112759">
<h3 style="margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px;">Ron Paul</h3>
for <br />
<span style="font-variant:small-caps; font-size: 16px;letter-spacing: 2px;font-weight: bold;">President</span>
</div>
<div style="text-align: left; margin-left: 0px;">
<ul style="font-size: 11px; color:#112759; margin-left: 16px;">
<li style="color:#112759;">never voted to raise taxes</li>
<li style="color:#112759;">never voted for an unbalanced budget</li>
<li style="color:#112759;">never voted to raise congressional pay</li>
<li style="color:#112759;">never taken a government-paid junket</li>
<li style="color:#112759;">never voted to increase the power of the executive branch</li>
<li style="color:#112759;">voted against regulating the internet</li>
<li style="color:#112759;">not participated in the lucrative congressional pension program</li>
<li style="color:#112759;">repeatedly been named the "Taxpayers' Best Friend" in Congress</li>
</ul>
<p style="text-align:center"><a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnJvbnBhdWwyMDA4LmNvbQ==" target="_blank" style="font-decoration: underline">ronpaul2008.com</a></p>

</div>
</div>
</div>

Grandson of Liberty
10-07-2007, 03:32 AM
hey thanks. . .don't mind if I do! (lifting code)

wbbgjr
10-07-2007, 04:17 AM
Anyone know where I can find some pre-made Ron Paul internet banner ads?

I would like to spend some money advertising on some like minded sites such as economic blogs, real estate crashes blogs, sound money, liberty, anti-war sites, etc.

wbbgjr
10-07-2007, 04:19 AM
Anyone know where I can find some pre-made Ron Paul internet banner ads?

I would like to spend some money advertising on some like minded sites such as economic blogs, real estate crashes blogs, sound money, liberty, anti-war sites, etc.

Helps support the site and also promotes Ron Paul. I think a lot of those sites would like to endorse Ron Paul, but want to seem neutral politically.

wbbgjr
10-08-2007, 03:11 PM
bump.

Does anyone know where i can find already made advertisements that I can use to advertise on blog sites?