PDA

View Full Version : Beck compares Medina to a flat-earther

SWATH
02-16-2010, 04:40 PM
He just did a segment on tv about truthers and Medina, comparing her to flat-earthers. There was also an implication that she believes Bush and Cheney wired the WTCs to explode. He is also mad at us for being mad at him for asking the "tough questions".

Beck is a clown

Flash
02-16-2010, 04:42 PM
yeah on elections day here in Massachusetts he showed nude photos of Scott Brown. Its what he does on election days-- try to slander Republican candidates.

Bman
02-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Seems others think he is also.

http://www.theawl.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/glenn-beck-as-joker.jpg

AParadigmShift
02-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Now, that is some kind of creepy!

More please :p

Bruno
Glenn obviously felt he hadn't lost enough listeners and viewers yet this week.

Flash
StopBeck.com NO ads in the UK! :D

Brad Zink
02-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Glenn obviously felt he hadn't lost enough listeners and viewers yet this week.

His main purpose is to drive a wedge through the conservative movement, and to prevent true Constitutionalists from gaining power.

rprprs
02-16-2010, 04:50 PM

If he actually looked like that, he'd be far less scary. At least you'd know what you are getting.

Cowlesy
02-16-2010, 04:55 PM
that little bastard.....

Texan4Life
02-16-2010, 05:07 PM
what a turd

TXcarlosTX
02-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Infultration of his radio show and tv audience.
Get pass the screener then lay it on him. They have a long delay so your question needs to be longer than 20sec before you yell out "TEAOCON"!!!! HA

funny!!!

we need a youtube video to go viral with all these calls. let the left media talk about how glenn is getting attacked by teaparty. ha

tpreitzel
02-16-2010, 05:13 PM
He just did a segment on tv about truthers and Medina, comparing her to flat-earthers. There was also an implication that she believes Bush and Cheney wired the WTCs to explode. He is also mad at us for being mad at him for asking the "tough questions".

Beck is a clown

Now that Beck's out of the closet, the whole world knows he's a vindictive nut-job in addition to being an irresponsible clown. Instead of listening to him, simply turn him off. Click. It's just that easy.

Flash
02-16-2010, 05:17 PM
Tomorrow we should all get together and do a 'Beck bomb' and do nothing but try to take over his phone lines.

Nate
02-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Now that Beck's out of the closet, the whole world knows he's a vindictive nut-job in addition to being an irresponsible clown. Instead of listening to him, simply turn him off. Click. It's just that easy.

+1

james1906
02-16-2010, 05:55 PM

I like turtles.

lynnf
02-16-2010, 05:57 PM
flat-earther? that's kind of funny coming from a flat-liner like Beck -- flat line brain waves, that is.

lynn

Nate-ForLiberty
02-16-2010, 05:59 PM
flat-earther? that's kind of funny coming from a flat-liner like Beck -- flat line brain waves, that is.

lynn

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/I_like_that_ZING.gif

New2Libertarianism
02-16-2010, 06:05 PM
I'm boycotting fox until he's off the air and an apology is given.

John Taylor
02-16-2010, 06:06 PM

You'll be waiting awhile son.

New2Libertarianism
02-16-2010, 06:08 PM
You'll be waiting awhile son.All good things take time :-)

John Taylor
02-16-2010, 06:09 PM
This is true. Beck is an opportunist, and he'd readily admit that. His "critiques" of Bush's policies have grown only as distance has obscured regular Republican's perspectives of "the commander in chief"...

RileyE104
02-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Tomorrow we should all get together and do a 'Beck bomb' and do nothing but try to take over his phone lines.

!!!!!!!

steph3n
02-16-2010, 11:05 PM
All good things take time :-)

not like you are missing anything anyway!

purplechoe
02-16-2010, 11:21 PM

"You are a great American." :)

nate895
02-16-2010, 11:58 PM
If someone opposes your political philosophy, you are called a nazi or a communist. If someone doesn't like the way you approach the facts, they call you a flat-earther.

Of course, there are no flat-earthers left, but there is one joke forum on the internet.

payme_rick
02-17-2010, 06:24 AM
I like how Beck always poked fun at the Global Warming community for calling us that question man-made global-warming "flat-earthers"...

I turned over to Glenn Beck for about, uhm, 30 seconds yesterday? for the first time since the show ended on Medina Day... heard nothing that caught my ear so I went back to sports talk and man that sucked... all I get are Houston sports stations, which is fine during football season since I'm a Texans fan (check the name), but now that it's just basketball they are talking Rockets... I'm a Spurs fan...

anyhoo... flooding phone? that'd be awesome...

Ricky201
02-17-2010, 06:27 AM
I find it interesting that he is still mentioning her. We must have gotten him real pissed.

Great job everyone :-D!

Dojo
02-17-2010, 06:34 AM
Okay, when I first started watching this video, I thought it was in bad taste, but , OMG it is funny...........

Why couldn’t that have happened to Glenn Beck?

YouTube - Victim In Fatal Car Accident Tragically Not Glenn Beck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-faCh8BUEts)

Tabasco1TX
02-17-2010, 07:23 PM
hey guys, he actually mentioned her in his tv show today. Actually said something good about her. He said that she is all for states rights and the 10th amendment and he is totally with her on that and that she "gets it"(The Constitution & 10th Amendment) put her in the same collum of patriots with Regan. Just thought ya might wanna know,wish i could find the video somewhere.

Flash
02-17-2010, 07:25 PM
hey guys, he actually mentioned her in his tv show today. Actually said something good about her. He said that she is all for states rights and the 10th amendment and he is totally with her on that and that she "gets it"(The Constitution & 10th Amendment) put her in the same collum of patriots with Regan. Just thought ya might wanna know,wish i could find the video somewhere.

Are you serious? Everyone in the general politics area was saying he called her a Fascist anarchist.

Tabasco1TX
02-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Not from what i saw. Ill try and find the video somewhere. He actually put her in the collum of people fighting for states rights, Mentioned it right before he mentioned texas sueing over the epa classifying CO2 as a dangerous gas.

tpreitzel
02-17-2010, 07:36 PM
Not from what i saw. Ill try and find the video somewhere. He actually put her in the collum of people fighting for states rights, Mentioned it right before he mentioned texas sueing over the epa classifying CO2 as a dangerous gas.

Fortunately, it no longer matters what Beck says or does. He's finally spent the balance of his credibility. Except for a few Beck fanatics, nobody will seriously give his loony ravings further consideration. Way to go, Glenn! ;)

Brad Zink
02-17-2010, 07:43 PM

He said something good about her? He drew a line directly to her, and called her an anarachist/fascist/nazi.

Most of us have figured out that Beck is just an actor posing as a Constitutionalist.

YouTube - Glenn Beck Show - February 17, 2010 - Pt 3 of 7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvyxRY1_AgU)

payme_rick
02-17-2010, 08:04 PM

Well to Beck's credit, he did say Medina wasn't a communist or anarchist.. this after putting her in the category of "anarchists, and I don't even know, fascists you know, the people who are hiding in the hills, with their Nazi signs, I don't even know who those people are..."

The category Beck put Medina in also included "the crazy people, who don't really like America"... a group whose two sides (right and left) meet at "total government"...

and of course he says of Medina having questions about 9/11 that haven't been answered: "I agree with ya, but one of 'em IS NOT "Did George Bush blow up the WTC?""... what an ass...

but obviously you didn't watch everything, or just picked and chose what to take in... can't believe there's still a Beck appologist on this forum...

Seanmc30
02-17-2010, 08:22 PM
Man, I'm really getting tired of Glenn Beck. Is it just me or has he completely hijacked, what was once, a beautiful movement toward intelligent conservatism and libertarian ideals, and molded it into a giant bucket of incredible stupidity?

The whole thing leaves me speechless sometimes. I used to blame the Government for being so corrupt, but these days, I can't help but think that it takes a population of seriously dumb people to fall for this crap year after year.

Humans really are primitive.

runningdiz
02-17-2010, 08:45 PM

So true... More of a joker than Obama is... Are there any Glen supporters left around these parts or have people finally woken up

Seanmc30
02-17-2010, 09:01 PM
So true... More of a joker than Obama is... Are there any Glen supporters left around these parts or have people finally woken up

I would support it if Glenn Beck committed hari kari.

Tabasco1TX
02-18-2010, 08:10 AM
Well to Beck's credit, he did say Medina wasn't a communist or anarchist.. this after putting her in the category of "anarchists, and I don't even know, fascists you know, the people who are hiding in the hills, with their Nazi signs, I don't even know who those people are..."

The category Beck put Medina in also included "the crazy people, who don't really like America"... a group whose two sides (right and left) meet at "total government"...

and of course he says of Medina having questions about 9/11 that haven't been answered: "I agree with ya, but one of 'em IS NOT "Did George Bush blow up the WTC?""... what an ass...

but obviously you didn't watch everything, or just picked and chose what to take in... can't believe there's still a Beck appologist on this forum...

You guys are being very disingenuous. This is the first part of the show. Like i said,in the second part he actually moved her picture down to where the people believe in states rights. Im not saying i believe everything Glenn says or believes,but if your gonna trash someone,be honest,put out the good and the bad. He actually did the same for Medina. I know some of you watched it. But its easier to blame someone else for her mis-steps that to believe or entertain the thought you might be wrong about your canidate. You cant just follow anyone blindly. That would make us no better than the super uber liberals/progressives that are out to destroy this country and are currently following Obama blindly.

DAFTEK
02-18-2010, 08:16 AM
Glenn Beck needs to be locked up in a mental institution. Fuck Beck and his brain washed supporters!

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/x/u/2/glenn-beck-straitjacket.jpg

Tabasco1TX
02-18-2010, 08:42 AM
Glenn Beck needs to be locked up in a mental institution. Fuck Beck and his brain washed supporters!

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/x/u/2/glenn-beck-straitjacket.jpg

And this is why people who are on the fence about moving toward being completely independant. Rather than have a legitimate debate or state your case,you just cuss at and out the people you disagree with. Ive seen m ore than one post here about shutting down glenn beck,and stopping his show. Yeah guys,excellent,that makes you no better than the democrats and progressives running our government now.You so easily want to infringe on some one else's 2nd ammendment rights when you dont agree with them. Good job,you have become what you hate. You are no better than those at the Huffington Post,DailyKos and Media Matters. Awesome.

DAFTEK
02-18-2010, 08:48 AM
And this is why people who are on the fence about moving toward being completely independant. Rather than have a legitimate debate or state your case,you just cuss at and out the people you disagree with. Ive seen m ore than one post here about shutting down glenn beck,and stopping his show. Yeah guys,excellent,that makes you no better than the democrats and progressives running our government now.You so easily want to infringe on some one else's 2nd ammendment rights when you dont agree with them. Good job,you have become what you hate. You are no better than those at the Huffington Post,DailyKos and Media Matters. Awesome.

lol, You are not serious with this post, are you? :p

Tabasco1TX
02-18-2010, 08:51 AM
lol, You are not serious with this post, are you? :p

I wont post something i dont believe.

DAFTEK
02-18-2010, 08:54 AM
Glenn Beck, IS THAT YOU????:eek:

With 12 posts and counting I'm sure you are to be believed, even you don't believe what i believe about You Mr. Beck... :D

DAFTEK
02-18-2010, 08:56 AM
Wait, i take that back, JONES FOR BONES! Is that You???? :D

Tabasco1TX
02-18-2010, 09:01 AM
Ya know,that would be funny if it werent so sad that you actually believe that. And who is Jones for Bones?

DAFTEK
02-18-2010, 09:07 AM
^ I thought you wore Jones da Bones, if not are you related?.. :D

DAFTEK
02-18-2010, 09:08 AM
:p

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_c0Pvs2l9jGc/SvBhCWgeIXI/AAAAAAAAADo/JGpIR18kcyE/s400/Glenn_beck_retarded_crying.png

rp08orbust
02-18-2010, 09:08 AM
You so easily want to infringe on some one else's 2nd ammendment rights when you dont agree with them.

Who has suggested that Glenn Beck's guns be taken away?

Bruno
02-18-2010, 09:14 AM

Lol'd :D

K466
02-18-2010, 09:58 AM
What a clown. I'd like to see Napolitano take over his show.

Tabasco1TX
02-18-2010, 10:48 AM

Sorry,meant 1st amendment. Was looking at a site about a 30/30 at the same time i was here.

John Taylor
02-18-2010, 11:00 AM

Did you even WATCH the hatchet job clip from yesterday?

There is nothing wrong with using CONSUMER dollars to shut down someone like Beck, through voluntary disallowment! No one here is saying the government should shut down anyone, at any time, even someone who is a Baalam.