PDA

View Full Version : Door to door results

Lymeade-Lady
02-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Spent this afternoon walking the neighborhood and talking to people. Though a few were closed to the idea of voting for Medina, many were totally open. One lady had already voted for her and everyone in her family was going to too! (We gave her brochures and told her about the meet-up). I think we made at least 4 real converts and some others are going to go look her up. Oh, and another guy who was into Ron Paul had never even heard of her--so that makes at least 5 interested folks, lots of flyers on doors, and many going to the website tonight. It was funny though--we said we have an issue for everyone--abortion for some and gun rights for others. We'd try to read what the person might care about.

Anyway, just wanted to share the feel on the street from a real TX town. My feet are tired, but I'm encouraged.

LittleLightShining
02-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Awesome! So good to hear :) Thanks for beating the streets for liberty!

libertybrewcity
02-16-2010, 04:25 PM
very cool, this is great!

MelissaWV
02-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Thank you for your boots on the ground :) A win is not built on money bombs alone; education is a personal effort. Your willingness to go door to door and be friendly (your post certainly comes across as very friendly, so I'm assuming you were equally nice on your rounds) is going to leave an impression.

Bergie Bergeron
02-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Nice ! I really hope others are doing the same and will continue to do so.

pacelli
02-16-2010, 04:32 PM
Door canvassing is great, nice job on the effort, energy, and time. The key is that they actually vote. Agreement is nice, but the vote is critical.

jmdrake
02-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Awesome! The most fulfilling thing I did during the Ron Paul campaign was door to door canvasing. Everyone I met was polite and many seemed genuinely interested. Keep it up!