PDA

View Full Version : 2012 can be a new era in politics....

DjLoTi
02-16-2010, 03:25 PM
I am currently watching CNBC and they just talked about Eric Bayh leaving congress. If I understand correctly, he is actually a promising and successful representative for the state of Indiana. He is squeaky-clean and the democrats do not want to lose him!

They then followed up with 2 screenshots of the names of 'veterans' leaving congress this year. With all these old guys out, it's time for our real 'veterans' to go in and replace these guys! Me being a veteran but too young to run for congress lol!

Bayh was talking about the extreme partisanship (which there is) and how nothing gets done for the people (which there isn't) and how he's leaving congress. It's incredible.

Anyway, 2012 is the chance of a lifetime, and I hope we're all together 4 it =)

Nate-ForLiberty
02-16-2010, 03:35 PM
I have a feeling this place will be rockin' 1 year from now.

DjLoTi
02-16-2010, 04:05 PM
I have that feeling too!! And it 2 years it will be insanity. Maybe the largest forums on the internet? I wouldn't be surprised. Something tells me we should start getting ready now, lol! =P You know these forums haven't had much of an update =P imagine like 3D forms 8-D lol

The most advanced forums on teh interwebz. lol. You know Ron Paul could do it... It could be done with Ron Paul people. I honestly think almost anything can be done.

ShowMeLiberty
02-16-2010, 04:20 PM
I have a feeling this place will be rockin' 1 year from now.

If Ron will run again, I'm in. :)

Quinn Rogness
02-16-2010, 04:25 PM
If Ron doesn't run again, I've got my mind made up (Hoping Gary Johnson runs), if neither Ron or Gary run, I hope Jesse Ventura will, he's my third choice.
http://www.nhgopliberty.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gary-johnson-21.jpg

Meiun
02-16-2010, 04:40 PM
His name is Evan Bayh, and he was the governor of Indiana for 2 terms, then became a Senator (not a Rep). He IS a squeaky clean Dem, but partisan. He follows the party line, including talking points, to the letter.

He was a critical vote as he was considered the more conservative of the bunch of "blue dogs". He is, by nature, a leader (more executive than legislative)

The fact that he just up and quit was astonishing. He had talked about it with his family, but this was very sudden and unexpected.

What this means to the liberty movement is not known. What it means to the democrat party is chaos has hit the barn. Those boys don't know who to listen to, and as they twist their way through legislation this year you're going to see nothing of substance get done. Everyone is vying for position and no one knows what position is going to be the favorable at this point.

WE DO! Tell me, RPF, what a democratic constitutionalist will look like!? We can help them define themselves, and in the end win back liberty.

Working Poor
02-16-2010, 05:22 PM
I want da Judge and Stossel I mean Ron Paul ;P

tangent4ronpaul
02-16-2010, 05:50 PM
His name is Evan Bayh, and he was the governor of Indiana for 2 terms, then became a Senator (not a Rep). He IS a squeaky clean Dem, but partisan. He follows the party line, including talking points, to the letter.

I think the tow the party line bit is over. He's not seaking re-election and at the recent Dem retreat w/ Obama he was leading the charge ripping into him about policy and how badly things have been going.

-t

Epic
02-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Johnson is NOT gonna cut it.

Ron Paul needs to fire the baby up for one last time.