PDA

View Full Version : My Son: The Klan Reformer

andrewh817
02-16-2010, 11:36 AM
http://www.freedomainradio.com/Traffic_Jams/FDR_774_My_Son_Klan_Reformer.mp3

This goes out to anyone arguing that we should try to fix the government...... about 10 minutes long and a great analogy.

jmdrake
02-16-2010, 12:00 PM
There's one problem with the analogy (besides the fact that most analogies just suck). Klan lynching was ended by the very force the person making the analogy is arguing against...namely the government. Nice try though.

Flash
02-16-2010, 01:23 PM
I read this before on NHunderground. It is ironic since the Ku Klux Klan in reality did kind of 'reform' itself, in part with government crackdowns.

andrewh817
02-17-2010, 01:10 AM
Okay, but the principles of the Klan are still the same: white supremacy. Even with reform, the principle of the government is "I have the right to your wages."
That's not going to change no matter who's in charge, so there's no way I'm going to ever support the Klan, just like there's no way I'm going to ever support the government.

andrewh817
02-17-2010, 01:13 AM
I read this before on NHunderground. It is ironic since the Ku Klux Klan in reality did kind of 'reform' itself, in part with government crackdowns.

It's also ironic because discrimination against colored people was government policy for over 100 years!