PDA

View Full Version : Houston 9/12 leader says people leaving in droves

Ron_Paul_Knows
02-16-2010, 12:14 AM
After listening to the interview on the Glenn Beck show, February 10, 2010, I watched and listened in bewilderment at the accusations being thrown by many within the groups calling themselves either “912” or “We Surround Them” as they turned on Beck in an instant because they did not like what they heard during that interview, and the extreme fun Beck and his producers had with the results.

Within minutes, individuals were leaving the various groups as members because they did not like the results of the interview. There were posts everywhere about Beck being a Perry supporter, he set her up, she was ambushed, etc…

Three days later, there are still individuals leaving many of the 912 groups, they are creating and joining “I hate Glenn Beck” clubs. In addition to this, we have leaders/organizers of “912” or “We Surround Them” Groups actually changing their names.

h ttp://ramparts360.wordpress.com/2010/02/14/bewilderment-the-fallout-acknowledgment-and-acceptance/

cpike
02-16-2010, 12:23 AM
You can count me in on this. I was a 9/12er before I fully woke up and became a strict libertarian. Haven't been a huge fan of Beck since then, but I defended him when I deemed appropriate. Well that was until he stabbed me in the back on Thursday.

haaaylee
02-16-2010, 12:31 AM
If one good thing came out of all of this ...

Bergie Bergeron
02-16-2010, 12:37 AM
Check the lastest comment, it's a funny one !

Nate-ForLiberty
02-16-2010, 12:41 AM
if you read the whole article, she is saying that the people leaving the 9/12 groups were never 9/12ers in the first place.

__27__
02-16-2010, 12:53 AM
if you read the whole article, she is saying that the people leaving the 9/12 groups were never 9/12ers in the first place.

The important part is they're leaving, I don't care what they were before as long as they're leaving Beck.

Dustancostine
02-16-2010, 12:54 AM
I know Thelma and she is a good person. She is just probably upset by all of this. And remember the 9/12 people are not the problem, Glen Beck is the problem. I would see no reason to leave a 9/12 group just like I see no reason to leave the Republican Party when they pull crap like this. Leaving only makes them stronger, it is what they want.

Keller1967
02-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Even more would be patriots who wasted their time and resources on a worthless run-in-circles-for-liberty project, the liberty movement is flooded with controlled opposition time and money wasters, actually that is the entirety of the liberty movement. Now everyone involved is a little poorer and a little less motivated for it.

In 1776 the revolutionaries didn't raise money to send representatives across the ocean so that they could try to peacefully take over parliament, of course the colonial citizens were much better off stocking up on supplies for the coming war than donating to such a ridiculous and futile cause.

wgadget
02-16-2010, 09:29 AM
Count me as a potential 9/12er who couldn't stomach joining even to see the comments.

LOL

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-16-2010, 10:38 AM
Even more would be patriots who wasted their time and resources on a worthless run-in-circles-for-liberty project, the liberty movement is flooded with controlled opposition time and money wasters, actually that is the entirety of the liberty movement. Now everyone involved is a little poorer and a little less motivated for it.

In 1776 the revolutionaries didn't raise money to send representatives across the ocean so that they could try to peacefully take over parliament, of course the colonial citizens were much better off stocking up on supplies for the coming war than donating to such a ridiculous and futile cause.

Amen. I don't expect more than 2% to ever be on the front lines, but we need everyone who supports the cause of liberty and Natural Law to be stocked up to help out the patriots and soldiers in need when they come knocking. We must all be there for each other, for there is a long arduous road ahead. One frought with danger, and hope. A hope that we can regain our natural rights from a tyrannous institution.

I for one, am doing my part to get ready for the coming storm.

jmdrake
02-16-2010, 11:12 AM
My comments (awaiting moderation)
================================================== ================================
# John Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
February 16, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Reply

migiwoods: You are a liar and a complete idiot. Will Williams was NOT influential in the Ron Paul meetups in Tennessee. How do I know that? BECAUSE I AM THE CURRENT ORGANIZER OF THE MIDDLE TENNESSEE RON PAUL MEETUP! And I can name all of the organizers before me and Will Williams was NEVER even an assistant organizer! In fact, I’m not sure if Mr. Williams ever came to an actual event. Yes he posted a lot on the internet. So what? Internet posting does not an organizer make.

And before you falsely accuse me of racism, know that I’m African American myself. I was convinced that Ron Paul was NOT racist when I saw his comments at the Tavis Smiley presidential debate. During that debate Ron Paul pointed out the fact that while blacks drug use reflects the AA percentage of the population, arrest, conviction and incarceration rates are all out of whack. A white supremacist will NEVER say something like that.

It’s easy for someone like you to spread lies from the safety of the internet. But some of us who were actually there will call you out on it.

================================================== ================================
February 16, 2010 at 5:11 pm | Reply

Theresa, I think people are angry because they feel Beck has violated the very principles and values he claims to espouse. Really, attacking somebody for saying while she’s not a truther, there are legitimate questions about 9/11 that should be answered? By attacking Medina, Beck violated principle # 8.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

Now maybe you and Beck think Medina violated principle # 1 that “America is good”. Well America being good doesn’t mean that all of America’s leaders always do good things. Further BECK RAISED HIS OWN QUESTIONS ABOUT 9/11!

You need to watch this clip.

YouTube - Glenn Beck Attacks 9/11 Truth Again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT5sJiFs35U)

Glenn Beck has serious questions about the Sandy Berger “sock” incident. We don’t know what Berger was stealing from the 9/11 commission. Was it something that was just embarrassing or something more sinister? We don’t know. We do know one thing for certain. There have been traitors in our government before. Robert Hansen immediately comes to mind. Could Berger have been covering for a 21st century Robert Hansen? That’s certainly a possibility.

Lastly, for Beck to say he was ready to “French kiss Rick Perry” simply because Medina, LIKE GLEN BECK, is willing to acknowledge that there are “legitimate questions” still out there is truly sad. How does Rick Perry line up with 9/12 values and principles? Is attempting to force little girls to take an STD vaccine one of Glenn Beck’s values? How about the whole Trans Texas corridor? What value or principle does that fall under? What about Kay “bailout” Hutchinson?

I don’t think Beck has advanced his “values and principles” by this stunt, but maybe you do. Read what Mike Blevins of nolanchart.com had to say on the issue.

http://www.nolanchart.com/article7383.html

payme_rick
02-16-2010, 12:31 PM
My comments (awaiting moderation)
February 16, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Reply

migiwoods: You are a liar and a complete idiot. Will Williams was NOT influential in the Ron Paul meetups in Tennessee. How do I know that? BECAUSE I AM THE CURRENT ORGANIZER OF THE MIDDLE TENNESSEE RON PAUL MEETUP! And I can name all of the organizers before me and Will Williams was NEVER even an assistant organizer! In fact, I’m not sure if Mr. Williams ever came to an actual event. Yes he posted a lot on the internet. So what? Internet posting does not an organizer make.

And before you falsely accuse me of racism, know that I’m African American myself. I was convinced that Ron Paul was NOT racist when I saw his comments at the Tavis Smiley presidential debate. During that debate Ron Paul pointed out the fact that while blacks drug use reflects the AA percentage of the population, arrest, conviction and incarceration rates are all out of whack. A white supremacist will NEVER say something like that.

It’s easy for someone like you to spread lies from the safety of the internet. But some of us who were actually there will call you out on it.

February 16, 2010 at 5:11 pm | Reply

Theresa, I think people are angry because they feel Beck has violated the very principles and values he claims to espouse. Really, attacking somebody for saying while she’s not a truther, there are legitimate questions about 9/11 that should be answered? By attacking Medina, Beck violated principle # 8.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

Now maybe you and Beck think Medina violated principle # 1 that “America is good”. Well America being good doesn’t mean that all of America’s leaders always do good things. Further BECK RAISED HIS OWN QUESTIONS ABOUT 9/11!

You need to watch this clip.

YouTube - Glenn Beck Attacks 9/11 Truth Again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT5sJiFs35U)

Glenn Beck has serious questions about the Sandy Berger “sock” incident. We don’t know what Berger was stealing from the 9/11 commission. Was it something that was just embarrassing or something more sinister? We don’t know. We do know one thing for certain. There have been traitors in our government before. Robert Hansen immediately comes to mind. Could Berger have been covering for a 21st century Robert Hansen? That’s certainly a possibility.

Lastly, for Beck to say he was ready to “French kiss Rick Perry” simply because Medina, LIKE GLEN BECK, is willing to acknowledge that there are “legitimate questions” still out there is truly sad. How does Rick Perry line up with 9/12 values and principles? Is attempting to force little girls to take an STD vaccine one of Glenn Beck’s values? How about the whole Trans Texas corridor? What value or principle does that fall under? What about Kay “bailout” Hutchinson?

I don’t think Beck has advanced his “values and principles” by this stunt, but maybe you do. Read what Mike Blevins of nolanchart.com had to say on the issue.

http://www.nolanchart.com/article7383.html

Great job on tying the principles in to your message... also great link

Ron_Paul_Knows
02-17-2010, 02:02 AM
my comments (awaiting moderation)
# john says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
February 16, 2010 at 4:52 pm | reply

migiwoods: You are a liar and a complete idiot. Will williams was not influential in the ron paul meetups in tennessee. How do i know that? Because i am the current organizer of the middle tennessee ron paul meetup! And i can name all of the organizers before me and will williams was never even an assistant organizer! In fact, i’m not sure if mr. Williams ever came to an actual event. Yes he posted a lot on the internet. So what? Internet posting does not an organizer make.

And before you falsely accuse me of racism, know that i’m african american myself. I was convinced that ron paul was not racist when i saw his comments at the tavis smiley presidential debate. During that debate ron paul pointed out the fact that while blacks drug use reflects the aa percentage of the population, arrest, conviction and incarceration rates are all out of whack. A white supremacist will never say something like that.

NAILED!

Good comments left by Dustancostine too.