PDA

View Full Version : For those anti bohnson warriors out there....

beazy
02-15-2010, 10:15 PM
who cant just ignore him and feel compelled to battle it out in the comments section with Lisa Graas and her minion of trolls, here is some ammunition for you guys. I haven't really seen anyone use this tactic not sure why because it is a common tactic to discredit someone in the mainstream. Fight fire with fire.

All you have to do to completely discredit Bill Johnson with the media even more then he might already be is to announce that he is a BIRTHER.

His number 1 endorsement is Alan Keyes (perhaps the flag guy too). You know Alan Imma Sue Obama Keyes. Just bring that up and try to get his supporters to take a stance on it.

Does Bill Johnson, like Alan Keyes, question the legitimacy of President Obama's natural-born citizenship?

Dreamofunity
02-15-2010, 11:07 PM
While I think it's completely pointless to even attempt to stop the trolls, often times it just feeds them, I would very much like to see Johnson labeled as a birther.

dannno
02-15-2010, 11:09 PM
I dunno, most Republicans believe that Obama was either not born in the US or are not sure.

amisspelledword
02-15-2010, 11:40 PM
yeah, i remember that poll a few weeks ago that said something like 60% or so of republicans are not sure or dont believe obama was born in the US.

Thargok
02-15-2010, 11:56 PM
All you do by engaging them is work them up, make Johnson look like a legitimate threat and make us look bad.

The best thing to do is to just let them be, let them come off as annoying spammers, and let them believe they are still in this race. As long as they are "beating" Rand they don't feel like they have to work any harder.