PDA

View Full Version : Rand will be on CNN tomorrow night

Flash
02-15-2010, 06:40 PM
From david's twitter:

expects Rand to be on CNN Tuesday night.

I wish he would be a little more specific. I don't feel like watching CNN all night rofl.

BamaFanNKy
02-15-2010, 06:43 PM
From david's twitter:

I wish he would be a little more specific. I don't feel like watching CNN all night rofl.

Hopefully he is meeting Larry at Roscoe's:
YouTube - Larry King, Snoop Dogg at Roscoe's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc-AXuDdsIs)

ssforronpaul
02-16-2010, 06:54 AM
AC 360

ssforronpaul

Malachi
02-16-2010, 10:41 AM
Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Morning Buzz: Not conservative ...
1 hour ago by Eliza, AC360°
Tonight, we report on Rand Paul, the son of Texas Congressman and former presidential candidate Ron Paul. Rand is running for U.S. Senate in Kentucky. He's a Tea Party favorite (Sarah Palin backs him) and GOP centrists in Washington are ...
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/

amisspelledword
02-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Morning Buzz: Not conservative ...
1 hour ago by Eliza, AC360°
Tonight, we report on Rand Paul, the son of Texas Congressman and former presidential candidate Ron Paul. Rand is running for U.S. Senate in Kentucky. He's a Tea Party favorite (Sarah Palin backs him) and GOP centrists in Washington are ...
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/

nice! he calls Grayson a moderate!

Ron Paul has accused the Washington party establishment of trying to sabotage his son’s campaign in favor of the more moderate Grayson. Gary Tuchman spends a day in the life of Rand Paul and he and his father sit down to talk politics together.

LibertarianfromGermany
02-16-2010, 11:16 AM
"This week we’re taking a look at Republicans under fire from fellow Republicans for not being conservative enough. Prominent GOP lawmakers are being attacked by tea-partiers and conservative activists for not living up to so-called conservative ideals. So what’s prompting this backlash? We’re digging deeper all week.

Tonight, we report on Rand Paul, the son of Texas Congressman and former presidential candidate Ron Paul. Rand is running for U.S. Senate in Kentucky. He’s a Tea Party favorite (Sarah Palin backs him) and GOP centrists in Washington are starting to worry that he may steal the election right out from the state’s Secretary of State Trey Grayson – the ‘traditional’ Republican candidate. Ron Paul has accused the Washington party establishment of trying to sabotage his son’s campaign in favor of the more moderate Grayson. Gary Tuchman spends a day in the life of Rand Paul and he and his father sit down to talk politics together."

Sounds good great!

thomas-in-ky
02-16-2010, 09:01 PM
David Adams looks forward to watching Rand Paul on CNN tonight at 10:15 pm ET.
about an hour ago via Twitter · Comment · Like

fyi

yatez112
02-16-2010, 09:29 PM
Argh. I was on the phone just after 10pm, and saw them on (before 10:15). I'll wait for the re-run or wait for Youtube. lol

TheTyke
02-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Hmph... I tried to find a streaming link, but the only one I could find is some weird... CNN International or something. Completely different... so I'll be waiting for the tube as well :)

BamaFanNKy
02-16-2010, 09:42 PM
eh. Anderson tried to get Rand to come out and endorse Palin but, Rand said he thought she could be a good President. It was a fluff interview. They basically called him the frontrunner without the establishment backing.

Arklatex
02-16-2010, 10:41 PM
I thought Rand did a great job answering those questions, they are always trying to get us into something they can contort and make the news like beck did with medina.

CGeoffrion
02-17-2010, 01:41 AM
I was hoping for a solid "no". She would not make a great president...

low preference guy
02-17-2010, 01:44 AM
he did great. she could be. IF .............

0zzy
02-17-2010, 01:47 AM

i hope he wouldn't.

"Thanks for the support Sarah, NOW SCREW YOU I WON'T VOTE FOR YOU!"

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-17-2010, 02:06 AM
i hope he wouldn't.

"Thanks for the support Sarah, NOW SCREW YOU I WON'T VOTE FOR YOU!"

It only took less than a week. I can only imagine the stumping for Palin in 2012 that'll be heralded on RPF.

StateofTrance
02-17-2010, 02:08 AM
Wow..I think Rand did a GREAT job. He knew what was coming to him, seemed extremely well prepared. GGS.

Flash
02-17-2010, 09:17 AM

Suicide.

sirrealpolitik
02-17-2010, 09:57 AM
rand did well. if he looked/sounded more like a "politician" than his father, as has been suggested on another thread, that can only be because he is running for office w/out the assurance of having been an incumbent since the 70s.

one must moderate their stance slightly while campaigning (without outright misleading the public, like obama did on his campaign). the point is that no one can listen to rand talk about limited government, fiscal responsibility, and tea-party fervor and mistake him for some centrist or statist. he's a rightist libertarian type, and that shines through, dispite his moderating rhetoric.

anyone can armchair q.b. and say-- damn i woulda just stood up in front of anderson cooper and chanted "down with palin-con. no more wars for i$rael."

besides, who watches anderson cooper 360 anyway. i think the 360 is a description of how many people watch his show.

Thargok
02-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Regardless of what you believe, one cannot deny that Sarah Palin has a higher approval rate than any other politician we know of and that is useful support regardless of who you are.

John Taylor
02-17-2010, 10:06 AM
It only took less than a week. I can only imagine the stumping for Palin in 2012 that'll be heralded on RPF.

You're being foolish. The operative word in his comment was "COULD". You can listen with your ears and hear what he said, but you're on here, being a typical libertarian, making a mountain out of a molehill.

DeadheadForPaul
02-17-2010, 12:53 PM
There's a reason none of you have ever been elected to office and a reason why our 3rd Parties continue to not get elected - you gotta play the game; some people just don't get it