PDA

View Full Version : The YouTube that will SAVE the Debra Medina Campaign

low preference guy
02-15-2010, 12:28 AM
We need to fucking use this!

Someone with enough ability should make the following video:

It first shows the transcript:

GLENN: Right. Here's then let me be more frank and ask you the question: Do you believe the government was any way involved with the bringing down of the World Trade Centers on 9/11?

MEDINA: I don't, I don't have all of the evidence there, Glenn. So I don't. I'm not in a place, I have not been out publicly questioning that. I think some very good questions have been raised in that regard. There are some very good arguments, and I think the American people have not seen all of the evidence there. So I've not taken a position on that.

Then it plays the actual question with Medina answer until the second "I don't". Then it repeats "I don't" "I don't", "I don't", "I don't" many times.

Then let's show evidence that Perry Plants have been spreading falsehoods about Medina and 9/11 they have been caught in the past making false posts pretending to be Debra supporters. Evidence:

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/01/perry-supporter.html

If someone puts that information in a youtube, the Medina campaign might be saved.

============================================

Structure of the Youtube:

1. The Medina Proposal: Find the best segment of Medina explaining the importance of property taxes and gun rights.

2. Refuting the Smears: What I said above.

3. Closing remarks: We've been talking about the important issues, but our opponents wanted to distract you using Karl-Rove style tactics. But they failed, so let's keep focused on what's important to Texas. (this should be improved).

dr. hfn
02-15-2010, 12:50 AM
YouTube - WE TEXANS - 19 Days Till Victory (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahNfvFQFnKg&feature=player_embedded)

YouTube - Hitler on Glenn Beck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySfEZlpN2OE&feature=player_embedded)

TastyWheat
02-15-2010, 06:57 AM
At this point it doesn't really help to try and justify her original answers. She clarified her position in an official statement and if they think the entire race should boil down to one ambiguous answer to a question which was uncalled for then it's a sad day for Texas. If we keep going on and on about this issue then Kay and Rick win.

jmdrake
02-15-2010, 07:13 AM
At this point it doesn't really help to try and justify her original answers. She clarified her position in an official statement and if they think the entire race should boil down to one ambiguous answer to a question which was uncalled for then it's a sad day for Texas. If we keep going on and on about this issue then Kay and Rick win.

It depends on how the information is used. The campaign definitely needs to move on from this. And perhaps the grassroots doesn't need to bring up the conversation. But if you see someone else bring it up and they aren't convinced by her subsequent statements it's helpful to point out that she denied being a truth in the first place and Beck just twisted her words IMO.

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Might not hurt to put up the Youtube and leave it at that. The media articles I see today shows them up to their old tricks: relentlessly hammering away on this. They won't let people forget.