PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson Coming to Michigan

angelatc
02-14-2010, 08:04 PM
2 different appearances!

Thursday, Feb 25th: East Lansing: You can buy a $35 ticket to a private reception at Dublin Square restaurant and/or see him later at a free event at the Kellogg Center on MSU's campus. http://www.mic4l.com/event/2010johnson-lansing.php

Saturday, Feb 27th: Dinner and a speech in Novi - also featuring Liberty Candidate Justin Amash: http://mi.rlc.org/2010/02/11/michigan-rlc-convention-with-gary-johnson-feb-27th/

woot!

Son of Detroit
02-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Wait, can anyone go to this? Or is it like a private event?

Just show up at the door?

EDIT: Referring to the one in Novi.

angelatc
02-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Wait, can anyone go to this? Or is it like a private event?

Just show up at the door?

EDIT: Referring to the one in Novi.

It says that non-RLC members will be charged $10, so I would interpret that as anybody can go.

Son of Detroit
02-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Just have to convince one of my parents to drive me down there.

Hopefully you don't have to be 18+ to get in. That would be disappointing.

angelatc
02-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Just have to convince one of my parents to drive me down there.

Hopefully you don't have to be 18+ to get in. That would be disappointing.

Maybe your parents (or just your Mom - Mom would love to have her son ask her to dinner) would like to join you for dinner at an Italian resturant!

(If I go, I'll be bringing my boys, ages 15 and 11. SO if it is adult only, maybe you can baby sit in the parking lot? :D )

Son of Detroit
02-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Maybe your parents (or just your Mom - Mom would love to have her son ask her to dinner) would like to join you for dinner at an Italian resturant!

(If I go, I'll be bringing my boys, ages 15 and 11. SO if it is adult only, maybe you can baby sit in the parking lot? :D )

Pshh, knowing my Italian mom she'll just be critiquing the food the whole time and I won't be able to listen to anyone speak. :p