PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Recruited To Kill Off Ron Paul

ctiger2
02-14-2010, 07:28 PM
http://emsnews.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/palin-recruited-to-kill-off-ron-paul/

The coup take over of the dynamic and vibrant Ron Paul election efforts is now complete. After FOX TV used its muscle to drown out the Ron Paul people by bringing in a flood of GOP faith-based right wingers, these GOP operatives have turned around and are now knifing Ron in the chest. Et tu, Brutus! I predicted this would happen because Ron Paul was beginning to reach around the ‘middle’ to the left, making joint alliances with people like Kucinich.

This news story doesn’t surprise me at all. Rahm Emmanuel attacks Kucinich supporters who want to run liberals against right wing militarist Democrats. While Palin, the attack Westie lap dog (see the amusing and silly story of an investment banker bimbo and her little dog who had his fancy coat stolen: Brooklyn dog mugged for his jacket outside grocery store in Park Slope – NYPOST.com) attacks Ron Paul supporters.

Many observers give the libertarian from Texas credit for having sparked the Tea Party movement in 2007 when he held a “money bomb” fundraiser on the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party, raking in some $6 million for his presidential run in one day. But, as the Dallas Morning News reported earlier this week, Paul is facing three primary challengers — more than he has faced in the past six primaries combined. And every one of the challengers is linked to the Tea Party movement.

I hope the Ron Paul libertarians recognize who their friends and enemies really are. Hint: the GOP hates Ron Paul. He goes after the two main towers of imperial control: the central bank and the war machine the central bank feeds and keeps running. More...

Anti Federalist
02-14-2010, 07:31 PM
I hope the Ron Paul libertarians recognize who their friends and enemies really are. Hint: the GOP hates Ron Paul. He goes after the two main towers of imperial control: the central bank and the war machine the central bank feeds and keeps running.

The GOP has always been more of threat to Paul than anybody else.

Parties are poison.

Ricky201
02-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Ron Paul has always been more of threat to the GOP than anybody else.

Fixed. ;)

Anti Federalist
02-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Fixed. ;)

LOL....roger that

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-14-2010, 08:31 PM
An interesting article, but I disagree with all the talk about RP's three primary opponents. There's no way any of these people pose a threat, Tea Party affiliations or not. None are up to the caliber of Chris Peden, who ran against RP in 2008, and actually had some money to throw into the campaign, and who held a local elected office. Peden struggled to get 30% to RP's 70%, and he was far more of a serious contender (if you can even call it that) than any of these three nobodies.

Quite the contrary, I think the media is trying to distract us by making it appear that there is a threat to Ron Paul in the primary. They want us to pump additional money and energy into his "race" to distract us from our other candidates with a chance: Medina, Rand Paul, Kokesh, Schiff, etc. I'm not saying the author of this blog is doing it deliberately, but the mainstream media is putting out this hype about three candidates running against Paul. They are hoping it starts some sort of panic in the grassroots and takes away firepower from other campaigns.

Ron Paul is largely ignoring his opponents. We should do the same.