PDA

View Full Version : Conservative Talk Host Defends Medina; Becks an “Absolute Phony”

Tangoland
02-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Talk Radio Network nationally syndicated show host Robert Scott Bell today defended Texas Gubernatorial Candidate Debra Medina saying that Glenn Beck has “revealed himself to be an Absolute Phony”. During his interview with Kurt Wallace of LiberyPulse.com they discussed that Nullification was a real reason that Beck does not want Medina to win in the great state of Texas.

listen below:

http://libertypulse.com/blog/2010/02/14/conservative-talk-host-defends-medina-becks-an-absolute-phony

GunnyFreedom
02-15-2010, 02:03 AM
now see, this is what I was talking about something like a year ago, when I was chastised for saying that even though I knew Beck would turn against us in the end, that he was ripe to be used as a tool to spread the message. (it was later that I thought maybe, just maybe he was actually starting to wake up -- which was obviously wrong) I said that people who had awakened, or who were in the process of awakening were smarter than that. I said that if Beck thought he could lead the awakened like sheeple to the slaughter, that he was committing a grave miscalculation. And here it is, it seems at this point his attempt is hurting himself far more than it's hurting Debra, it's just a shame that Debra was the one he turned on. I expect Beck's relevance to slowly fade from this point until he is just a bit player by 2012. I figured a year ago that whenever Beck took his hail-mary to try and derail the movement, that he would in fact be committing media suicide and I said as much. I think the facts are playing out just like that, too. Thank goodness!

KAYA
02-15-2010, 09:13 AM
Talk Radio Network nationally syndicated show host Robert Scott Bell today defended Texas Gubernatorial Candidate Debra Medina saying that Glenn Beck has “revealed himself to be an Absolute Phony”. During his interview with Kurt Wallace of LiberyPulse.com they discussed that Nullification was a real reason that Beck does not want Medina to win in the great state of Texas.

listen below:

http://libertypulse.com/blog/2010/02/14/conservative-talk-host-defends-medina-becks-an-absolute-phony

Robert Scott Bell is my favorite voice on radio. A true promoter of freedom.