PDA

View Full Version : Are there any truly sincere liberty lovers in the media?

robert9712000
02-14-2010, 05:22 PM
After watching the interview with glenn beck and seeing some videos on debra medina's stances i was disturbed mostly by glenn becks additude towards her.

In the interview she did kind of hesitate on the question which would make one think she might have had some opinions on the 911 deal that she knew probably wouldn't jive with mainstream and was caught off guard by his question and didnt know how to quickly address it properly.

While i personally think that our government played no role in the 911 attacks,i think they brought it upon the American people inadvertently through there meddling in other country s affairs and there incompetence in intelligence gathering due to the traffic jam of bureaucracy they create in the simplest of tasks.I also think they took advantage of the fear at the time to push agendas they knew might otherwise have resistance too.Which might have been what she was eluding too when she said there were some good questions that were asked.

The thing that troubled me most wasnt her response to the question which to me came off as being sincere,maybe not as well spoken as the average politician but im not gonna hold it against her.Her job is to uphold the constitution not to give speeches.

The part that bothered me was glenn becks reaction to her response.He came across as very quick to judge and disrespectful in the way he treated her especially because from what ive seen. she comes across as one of the few politicians that puts personal liberty and freedom as the cornerstone of her beliefs in what she says.

So the fact that he so quickly jumped all over her makes him look like a hypocrite because he always came across as a person looking for truth regardless whatever that might reveal but after seeing that, he cant be sincerely looking to know truth or else he wouldn't have been so rash to judgment.

i actually liked watching glenn beck but this bummed me out because it seems every time i see someone that might be a voice for the little guy , im let down. Now dont take that statement wrong .Ron Paul i think is one of the most respectable people ive seen in office and he gave me hope that there can be people in politics that cant be corrupted by Washington

To me though he cant do it all on his own .While he fights the battle in Washington i think we also need a voice in the media that can be trusted that sincerely desires to want to know truth and believes in individual freedom and liberty.

So my question is,Are there any truly sincere liberty lovers in the media?

amy31416
02-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Stossel and Napolitano are the only two on major networks that I can think of off the top of my head.

GunnyFreedom
02-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Mike Church on Sirius

Working Poor
02-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Stossel and Napolitano are the only two on major networks that I can think of off the top of my head.

Yep Stossel I need to sling a few of his videos around the net. The women will listen to John cause he is hot and if I say he is hot he is.:p.

I think John and the Judge ought to split a ticket they are both hot and smart. I think they could knock everybody's socks off. J/K I still want RON!!! Stossel could run with him and da Judge could be the sec of state...

Anti Federalist
02-14-2010, 07:18 PM
There are plenty in "alternative media".

MSM, not so much.

Amy named about the only two I would "trust", Stossel and Napalitano.

Anti Federalist
02-14-2010, 07:20 PM
Yep Stossel I need to sling a few of his videos around the net. The women will listen to John cause he is hot and if I say he is hot he is.:p.

I think John and the Judge ought to split a ticket they are both hot and smart. I think they could knock everybody's socks off. J/K I still want RON!!! Stossel could run with him and da Judge could be the sec of state...

70's vintage, Village People, 'staches' are hot again?

Who'd have thunk it?

:rolleyes:;):D

Vessol
02-14-2010, 07:30 PM
The Judge

KAYA
02-15-2010, 09:31 AM
Robert Scott Bell. He does a Sunday radio show.

johnrocks
02-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Already mentioned but Stossel and the Judge are the only mainstream ones I can think of.

Elwar
02-15-2010, 09:43 AM
Already mentioned but Stossel and the Judge are the only mainstream ones I can think of.

+1

Two pro-liberty voices in the media...sad.

Hopefully that will all change with the Boxee Box (http://www.boxee.tv/box).

Matt Collins
02-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Tucker, but he is a bit of a flake.

BenIsForRon
02-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Jonathan Turley

YouTube - Jonathan Turley on Rachel Maddow: "Obama is obstructing justice" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG9Nj0OizCA)