PDA

View Full Version : "On Debra Medina's supposed trutherism"

Knightskye
02-14-2010, 02:51 PM
http://www.treygarrison.com/2010/02/on-debra-medinas-supposed-trutherism/

I think that Debra likes Ron, and she responded to a question she knows nothing about with an answer similar to what she had heard Ron give.
Because after this incident I was informed that a “truther” is someone who wants to know the answers to the questions about the commissioners report etc… and an “inside jobber” is someone who believes our government brought down the towers. The things you learn on the internet…..anyway…..
Now let me be clear, her next statement is bad, but again this is the first time she is being interviewed by undoubtedly the biggest conservative personality in radio today, she is nervous, and he is asking her questions so left field she is indeed out of her element. She is probably trying to remember “what does Ron Paul say about this?”, and trying to remember the answer while Beck is laying out his next line, I would imagine she is not focused on what he is asking, just trying to come up with an answer to a question she would have no idea of the answer to.

Vessol
02-14-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't see how she answered badly..

Bruno
02-14-2010, 03:27 PM
Good article - thanks!

CapitalistRadical
02-14-2010, 03:38 PM
I don't see how she answered badly..

Any halfway decent politician knows immediately when they are being led close to a third rail topic, and they instantly avoid it like the plague, because they know their opposition can pull any sentence fragment out of context and transform it into a soundbite! They say nothing that could conceivably be misconstrued or remixed as even hesitation or equivocation. This has less to do with 9/11 or Beck, and is more about Medina's ability to avoid walking into oncoming traffic. I'm disturbed by Medina's naïveté, which I guarantee will be exploited repeatedly by the Perry campaign.

haaaylee
02-14-2010, 04:51 PM
i thought that website link was treygrayson.com ... you can only imagine the things i was saying in my head to him thinking he had the nerve to respond to this incident.

Knightskye
02-15-2010, 01:13 PM
i thought that website link was treygrayson.com ... you can only imagine the things i was saying in my head to him thinking he had the nerve to respond to this incident.

Yeah, I know, of all the names. :D

But you can trust my thumbs-up.

haaaylee
02-15-2010, 01:22 PM
Yeah, I know, of all the names. :D

But you can trust my thumbs-up.

yeah, the thumbs up part confused me as well, ha.