PDA

View Full Version : Psychic or Perry Plant?

seeker4sho
02-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Update: Has anyone heard from payme_rick lately? It is interesting that in his last post he would use the exact words that Medina used during her interview with Beck. Hummmm. Was the post written before the interview or after? The last edit was after the interview. See for yourself below:

payme_rick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've read a lot of suggestions for what she should say... I don't think she should say anything that could be read as her criticsizing the government in regards to 9/11... would make her look foolish for saying "there are good questions" in an interview, then the written statement on her website where it could be summarized by the msm that "the government had no involvement", then back to "there are good questions"... I don't think it'd be good... you know how these neo-con aholes love to beat "flip-flops" to death... her comments the past couple of days would be talked about by the msm/talk radio as a flip-flop... twice... wouldn't look good...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by payme_rick; 02-12-2010 at 01:48 PM.

Natalie
02-14-2010, 11:40 AM
02-12-2010 was after the Medina interview, not before.

payme_rick
02-14-2010, 11:42 AM
uhmmm this was post-beck interview.... so we all knew what she had said ha

Natalie
02-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Here is the thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=231204

He was making a suggestion for what she should say when asked about the Beck interview.

seeker4sho
02-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Here is the thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=231204

He was making a suggestion for what she should say when asked about the Beck interview.

I agree. I was hoping he would answer since he was pushing for Medina to have the Beck interview. I would like to know his opinion of Glenn Beck now.

I am not trying to rub it in, however I would like to know if he still feels toward Beck like he did when the following exchange took place:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Wilson
Glenn Beck may attack Medina. Some times it is best to leave sleeping dogs alone.

Answer:
payme_rick

If she were 3 %age points behind after the 29th debate etc...? yah... but if she's as far back then as she is now? "We don't need to attempt to get her name and beliefs out, I'm gunna vote for her and we'll send a message that way blah blah"... yah right... Are you kidding me?

and attack her on what (honest question... from feel, the direction Beck's audience has gone is toward where Medina is, couldn't really see him getting away with it without complete lies)

payme_rick
02-15-2010, 09:13 AM
I was for sure wrong on him... I'm man enough to admit that...

gotta go, some hair-care products just came in from Farouk, gotta get 'em up to Rick asap ;-)

payme_rick
02-15-2010, 09:26 AM
I agree. I was hoping he would answer since he was pushing for Medina to have the Beck interview. I would like to know his opinion of Glenn Beck now.

I am not trying to rub it in, however I would like to know if he still feels toward Beck like he did when the following exchange took place:

and you can ask me, we're all big folk here... I've eaten crow before... doesn't taste that great but it's the price you gotta pay when you believe one way or the other...

John Taylor
02-15-2010, 09:30 AM
and you can ask me, we're all big folk here... I've eaten crow before... doesn't taste that great but it's the price you gotta pay when you believe one way or the other...

Who cares, this is in the past. Medina was suprised by the question, and was harmed by her answer.

Move on, donate, advocate, pontificate.

Tabasco1TX
02-15-2010, 11:30 PM
Who cares, this is in the past. Medina was suprised by the question, and was harmed by her answer.

Move on, donate, advocate, pontificate.

Ok that has got to be the best answer ive seen bar none since her interview. I like her ideas and suggestions about running state governemnt, I dont like the way Washington and Austin is being ran. I AM a Glenn Beck listener. He has gotten many many people to the point where we are willing to kick everyone out,make term limits,and start over. So while he might not like the canidate you support,he has gotten people to think outside the "political box" and stop digging in the same rotten barrel we've gotten the people in Washington and Austin from. Its not far jump from where he has gotten people to think to where a lot of you guys are now. Keep in mind revolutions,wether velvet or bloody,dont start over night. It takes time for people to get out of the abusive relationship they have with thier government. Its kinda like the battered wife's syndrome for lack of a better way to put it. People are getting fed up,and thanks to Glenn,everyday people like me finally see it. Just a thought.

payme_rick
02-16-2010, 07:02 AM
Ok that has got to be the best answer ive seen bar none since her interview. I like her ideas and suggestions about running state governemnt, I dont like the way Washington and Austin is being ran. I AM a Glenn Beck listener. He has gotten many many people to the point where we are willing to kick everyone out,make term limits,and start over. So while he might not like the canidate you support,he has gotten people to think outside the "political box" and stop digging in the same rotten barrel we've gotten the people in Washington and Austin from. Its not far jump from where he has gotten people to think to where a lot of you guys are now. Keep in mind revolutions,wether velvet or bloody,dont start over night. It takes time for people to get out of the abusive relationship they have with thier government. Its kinda like the battered wife's syndrome for lack of a better way to put it. People are getting fed up,and thanks to Glenn,everyday people like me finally see it. Just a thought.

Sure, I think Glenn Beck helped me see some things as well, but you can't ignore the fact that he preaches as if he's a libertarian but for some reason cannot help writing serious libertarian candidates off as kooks, or fringe lunatics, whatever...

his crying is fake, he's said he's a businessman first (should have been my first clue) and he thinks Rick Perry is good for Texas, Palin is good for America and that "questioning with boldness" is okay if the question doesn't offend him...

One of the things I started noticing about a month ago is how often he uses "and I'm not just talkin' democrats, I'm talking republicans too, both sides are screwing up", or "this is not about republican or democrat"... he then continues on with a rant on democrats... most of his show, radio and TV, is anti-democrat, rarely hitting republicans with any respectable blows...

A flag that came up with me on Beck was how he almost "stopped" in his progression toward libertarian... he kept a foot in the republican/neo-con door... but I dismissed it as strategy, still believing when the dust settled he'd be on our side... After last week's interview with Debra Medina, I don't know how you can think this guy REALLY, SERIOUSLY wants the neo-con machine OUT of power...

we can't trust these MSM scum... we've gotta agree with them when they're right and disagree with them when they're wrong... and shine the light on the jokers when they pull stunts like this ahole did last week...

seeker4sho
02-16-2010, 10:28 AM
Sure, I think Glenn Beck helped me see some things as well, but you can't ignore the fact that he preaches as if he's a libertarian but for some reason cannot help writing serious libertarian candidates off as kooks, or fringe lunatics, whatever...

his crying is fake, he's said he's a businessman first (should have been my first clue) and he thinks Rick Perry is good for Texas, Palin is good for America and that "questioning with boldness" is okay if the question doesn't offend him...

One of the things I started noticing about a month ago is how often he uses "and I'm not just talkin' democrats, I'm talking republicans too, both sides are screwing up", or "this is not about republican or democrat"... he then continues on with a rant on democrats... most of his show, radio and TV, is anti-democrat, rarely hitting republicans with any respectable blows...

A flag that came up with me on Beck was how he almost "stopped" in his progression toward libertarian... he kept a foot in the republican/neo-con door... but I dismissed it as strategy, still believing when the dust settled he'd be on our side... After last week's interview with Debra Medina, I don't know how you can think this guy REALLY, SERIOUSLY wants the neo-con machine OUT of power...

we can't trust these MSM scum... we've gotta agree with them when they're right and disagree with them when they're wrong... and shine the light on the jokers when they pull stunts like this ahole did last week...

Thanks for responding. The whole purpose of my original post was to see if you and other Beck fans continue to support him after he showed his true allegiance to the neocons or not. I agree totally with your response where you wrote: we can't trust these MSM scum... we've gotta agree with them when they're right and disagree with them when they're wrong... and shine the light on the jokers when they pull stunts like this ahole did last week...[/QUOTE]

Thanks again!

Tabasco1TX
02-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Ok, so tell me,what exactly is your definition of a neocon? I see the word thrown around the forums constantly,so,what is your meaning?

seeker4sho
02-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Ok, so tell me,what exactly is your definition of a neocon? I see the word thrown around the forums constantly,so,what is your meaning?

Good question! It is all about global domination. Neocons promote never-ending-wars, including the Military Industrial Complex that provides the war materials for those wars among other things. The following link goes into detail: http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Neo-conservative

kahless
02-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Good question! It is all about global domination. Neocons promote never-ending-wars, including the Military Industrial Complex that provides the war materials for those wars among other things. The following link goes into detail: http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Neo-conservative

Neo-Conservatives are for expanding the role of the federal government where as Neo-Conservatives are for defunding and eliminating them.
For example the Neocons co-opt'ed the Conservative movement in the early 90s so instead of the Contract With America closing the Department of Education they expanded it as well as many other departments. They also added new expensive social regulatory programs and departments that fell under "Welfare Reform."

I am watching history repeat itself all over again.

Tabasco1TX
02-16-2010, 06:34 PM
so.basicly they are progressives that took over or hid in the GOP?

dannno
02-16-2010, 06:45 PM
so.basicly they are progressives that took over or hid in the GOP?

You NAILED it!!

Checkout this speech Ron Paul gave to congress several years ago detailing the neocons and their agenda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=502TiVTsZk0&v=aewpvcxAwTk

It gets really good around parts 3-6

Tabasco1TX
02-16-2010, 08:11 PM
so why not call them what they are? progressives.

seeker4sho
02-16-2010, 10:55 PM
so why not call them what they are? progressives.

Neocons and Progressives are two different animals. Glenn Beck is pushing the Progressive angle. He is a neocon. I suspect he is trying to shift the debate away from the neocons by blaming the progressives for the mess we find ourselves in. He is behind the power curve on that one, It aint going to work. The American people are way ahead of him on this. We know a pig when we see one, lipstick or not. A neocon is a neocon.