PDA

View Full Version : Beck at CPAC?

itshappening
02-14-2010, 09:35 AM
anyone in Washington for CPAC, you need to find out what Beck's movements are, where he's staying and when he'll be attending because he needs to feel some heat. Get some Medina signs!!

AdamT
02-14-2010, 09:54 AM
anyone in Washington for CPAC, you need to find out what Beck's movements are, where he's staying and when he'll be attending because he needs to feel some heat. Get some Medina signs!!

I believe he has the closing "key note" of the conference.

johnrocks
02-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Whatever happens, I hope that Medina supporters carry themselves in a manner that puts her in a good light, she doesn't need any "snowballing Hannity" type press right before election day.

MRoCkEd
02-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Whatever happens, I hope that Medina supporters carry themselves in a manner that puts her in a good light, she doesn't need any "snowballing Hannity" type press right before election day.
+ 1 billion

LibertyEagle
02-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Remember the first rule is to do no harm.

erowe1
02-14-2010, 10:38 AM

What kind of heat are you talking about that would require people finding out what his movements are and where he's staying?

Did Rick Perry send you?

Cowlesy
02-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Perhaps if there are Medina supporters going, they should be friendly and chat-up the massive pile of bloggers who will be in attendance, or chat-up big wigs in attendance (david keene, dick armey, etc) and see if you can friendly and politely get Mrs. Medina on their radar screen (in addition to setting the record straight for any of those who have caught wind of the beck-blowup).

The thing is, Medina supporters who most likely would be newcomers to CPAC --- if you cheerfully talk to CPAC leaders and show enthusiasm for a candidate, they're most likely going to think 1) Here is a new vein of Activist -- they care and they are nice 2) I share a lot of this Activists views...maybe we should talk some more.

Or you can shove a sign in someone's face and jeer at them...I'm sure that'll be productive.

Natalie
02-14-2010, 10:46 AM
That's an excellent picture of Rand in your signature MRocked. He looks very handsome and Presidential. Like Kennedy.

MRoCkEd
02-14-2010, 11:04 AM
That's an excellent picture of Rand in your signature MRocked. He looks very handsome and Presidential. Like Kennedy.
All credit goes to Gage (http://www.flickr.com/photos/gageskidmore).

itshappening
02-14-2010, 12:18 PM
I hope Beck gets snowballed, he definitely deserves it and a face full of Medina signs

the gloves must come off

SNOW BALL BECK !

Matt Collins
02-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Remember the first rule is to do no harm.Do snowballs count? ;):p:D

And NO I am not advocating anyone throwing snowballs @ Beck - I am just making a funny point

Matt Collins
02-14-2010, 02:08 PM
I hope Beck gets snowballedYou know that has a double meaning just like "tea bagged", right? :confused: