PDA

View Full Version : Let's go on DailyKos.com

born2drv
10-06-2007, 09:55 PM
For all you people who like to do your political crusades online......

Why don't we all register on dailykos.com, etc where the dems play, and tell everyone to register Republican and vote for Ron Paul....

like the other thread I think someone put up, but here's another spin on it....

Tell them there's no way a hard-lined anti-war candidate like Kucinich or Gravel will win and that we're stuck with either Obama, Hillary, or Edwards who all want to stay till 2013 or possibly longer....

So by nominating Ron Paul, it will force whoever wins the democratic nomination to take a position of an IMMEDIATE WITHDRAWAL instead.

Tell them Ron Paul's win will help the Democrats assure they won't back-peddle on the war after the nomination in the general election! Therefor by electing Ron Paul, they'd be assured the war would be ended immediately after the dems beat Paul...

Of course once Paul wins the nomination, he'll kick their ass, but we don't have to mention that part ;)

FreedomLover
10-06-2007, 09:57 PM
I'm staying away from that hellhole.

Goodluck to those brave enough to venture inside the control center of the liberal nutroots.

Corydoras
10-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Daily Kos is not for liberals in general. It is specifically for partisans who want the Democratic Party to win. These party hacks are the hardest of the hard core. They definitely aren't looking for whichever candidate fits them best. They want a Democrat to win, and they don't care a whole lot about which Democrat that is, except for which Democrat is most electable.

Waste of time to go there, not that you asked. There are lots of other sites where there may be people looking for the campaign that best fits their values.

Spirit of '76
10-06-2007, 10:13 PM
Isn't DailyKos a CIA front?

specsaregood
10-06-2007, 10:13 PM
You will get banned or marked as a troll for promoting a Republican candidate. Their TOS specifically states that the site is dedicated to getting Democrats elected. IIRC.

r3volution
10-06-2007, 10:14 PM
lets not and say we did .

born2drv
10-06-2007, 10:15 PM
allright allright i get the message, everyone back to work ;)

cac1963
10-06-2007, 10:17 PM
For all you people who like to do your political crusades online......

Why don't we all register on dailykos.com, etc where the dems play, and tell everyone to register Republican and vote for Ron Paul....

People already do that on a pretty regular basis over there. dailykos. com/tag/ron%20paul

hard@work
10-06-2007, 11:12 PM

Kinda a bad one if he admits he worked there.

If you go on there make sure you are a "liberal for Paul". They will hate you even more but at least you'll technically be one of them. I actually like the idea ... normally I wouldn't but I know the KoS crowd is going to come after us eventually.

Spirit of '76
10-06-2007, 11:27 PM
Kinda a bad one if he admits he worked there.

I guess.

I just find it kind of odd that such a den of dirty-mouthed, dictatorial Democrat partisanship is headed up by a former CIA intern who was once a campaign aid for George H.W. Bush and has family ties to the military junta installed by the CIA in El Salvador.

Where's my tinfoil?

Tina
10-06-2007, 11:35 PM
I guess.

I just find it kind of odd that such a den of dirty-mouthed, dictatorial Democrat partisanship is headed up by a former CIA intern who was once a campaign aid for George H.W. Bush and has family ties to the military junta installed by the CIA in El Salvador.

Where's my tinfoil?

Yup. The other side of the same coin.

mkrfctr
10-06-2007, 11:47 PM
allright allright i get the message, everyone back to work ;)

Aww dude, you're no fun. You need to make direct responses to every single person who said no. Complain about them not giving it a proper chance. Say that you've spent a lot of time on the idea and they shouldn't be so critical. Then when they say that that's nice but that it is still a bad idea, you should threaten to no longer support Ron Paul. Then everyone else should tell you to emo your way out the door slicing your wrists as you go.

Ah, then we could of had two of those threads in one day!

But alas, you were reasonable and took other peoples suggestions rather than only giving yours and then cry when others failed to agree 100%.

Aww *sings arm* shucks.

Richandler
10-06-2007, 11:52 PM
I you are going to fight on the DailyKos fight agaisnt the Federal Reserve and educate people about it. We can disagree heavily politically but I think all people who know enough about the history of the Federal Reserve are wholly against it. Tell the democrats that a private corporation controlls the currency rather than the government and they'll go crazy.

Corydoras
10-06-2007, 11:55 PM
Tell the democrats that a private corporation controlls the currency rather than the government and they'll go crazy.

HAHAHAHAHA! That is GREAT! ROFL!
:D

inibo
10-06-2007, 11:57 PM

DailyKos is a parody site secretly run by Ron Paul supporters who want to make Democrats look like Machiavellian statists willing to exacerbate and exploit class and racial issues in their amoral quest for power.

:D