PDA

View Full Version : The Attacks Coalesce

ronpaulhawaii
02-13-2010, 08:32 PM
This article attacks the Pauls, Medina and Kokesh. The neo-con hacks are escalating whatever they have planned against the r3VOLution slate. Two good things to see in this is the ol' "first they ignore you..." adage, and the realization that their resources are going to be very stretched among our 120+ (growing daily) candidates :D

Press harder!!!

h ttp://bit.ly/dzUgKA

Friday Afternoon Roundup - The Fall of the House of Kennedy
Written by Daniel Greenfield
SATURDAY, 13 FEBRUARY 2010 07:40

Witnessing the end of the Kennedy era is a little like seeing the fall of the Berlin Wall. The retirement of self-destructive Kennedy scion, Patrick Kennedy, will now mean that for the first time in a long time, there will be not a Kennedy in the Senate or in the House of Representatives. Patrick Kennedy, may have retired to dodge some larger scandal, though considering the scandals he has already been involved in, it's hard to imagine what else there might be. Or he might simply be trying to protect his "legacy" by leaving before the voters kick him out.

One notable way Democrats have been dealing with the problem of incumbency unpopularity in the midterm elections is by purging some of their own incumbents behind the scenes by encouraging them to retire, rather than face a party endorsed challengers. While the DNC or Rahm Emanuel can't be blamed for "retiring" Murtha, some of the retirements of incredibly unpopular figures like Senator Dodd or Patrick Kennedy, might well have gotten their start with a Dem night of the long knives that may just be getting started.

But the end of the Democratic party's titled aristocracy, the Kennedy clan (not counting Ahrnold, a Kennedy by marriage, currently misruling over Khalifornia) is an occasion for celebration.

But maybe the party thinks it no longer needs the Kennedy brand, now that it has the Obama brand. A miscalculation considering the declining value of Obamamania (TM). If Biden and Gibbs have gotten desperate enough to try claiming credit for success in Iraq, then the stench of failure is really in the air.

None of this however should make Republicans feel too complacent. A public shift means that there will suddenly be a lot more public scrutiny aimed at the GOP, which has been safely ignored for over a year. Once people start taking Republican politicians seriously, the media will be primed to search and expose any scandal or weakness. We already saw how this went with the last fall of the Republican congress. And that means putting our own house in order first.

Glenn Beck performed a useful service by exposing Debra Medina on his show, as either a 9/11 Truther or a willing panderer to them.Medina is one of the Paulian inflitrators who are hoping to piggyback on the Tea Party movement. This kind of thing is not limited to just the Paulians, as the following Gateway Pundit story reports, but the Paulians are the most aggressive in the 911 Truther/Far Right sphere.

Like Lyndon LaRouche's followers, their goal is to worm their way into any political organization and then hijack it for their own agenda. They will keep saying that their agenda is conservative, when in fact it's something else entirely. And if you haven't noticed it yet, the media has.

It's why the media will not expose Paulians, but someone like Beck has to. Instead the same outlets that routinely trashed the Tea Parties and Republican candidates, are touting and whitewashing people like Medina. Just as they did Ron Paul.

Any intelligent conservative should ask himself why the same media outlets that smear Republican candidates are enthused about the Paulians. Why about the only negative coverage of them that exists comes from conservative blogs and outlets. And it shouldn't be hard to figure out when looking at Paulian candidates like Adam Kokesh

After spending most of the last decade in the company of communists and anti-American groups like CodePink, ANSWER, Moveon.org, SDS and IVAW, Adam Kokesh is now a conservative republican running for congress.

Then there's Rand "Send the Gitmo terrorists back into Battle" Paul, running for Senate in Kentucky. Sarah Palin's endorsement has not stopped Ron Paul's organization, Campaign for Liberty, from running articles attacking her. The fun site also contains articles such as "Disinformation on Guantanamo Recidivism - More government propaganda. " and "Gun Control and the War on Drugs - They're related, and all who oppose one should oppose the other." This is what you get when you support or vote for Paulians. Pro-terrorism, pro-drugs and anti-American paranoid conspiracologists.

There are no shortage of people on the left and the right looking to either discredit or hijack the Tea Party movement. Many of them are well organized, aggressive and heavily financed. Meanwhile many of the authentic "Rocky" candidates in these races, such as Bill Johnson, who's running against Grayson and Rand Paul in Kentucky, or Tim Graney who's running against Ron Paul, are not being heard. Because they're being sidelined by a well organized political machine and a media that plays footsie with it, the way they would never do for any actual Republican...

Anti Federalist
02-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Glenn Beck performed a useful service by exposing Debra Medina on his show, as either a 9/11 Truther or a willing panderer to them.Medina is one of the Paulian inflitrators who are hoping to piggyback on the Tea Party movement. This kind of thing is not limited to just the Paulians, as the following Gateway Pundit story reports, but the Paulians are the most aggressive in the 911 Truther/Far Right sphere.

Miserable slut.

The "tea parties" were started by "Paulers"/"truthers".

They belong to US

I know you don't want to link, RPH, but who is this douchebag writing for?

NVM Mike, all I need to know about this cocksucker has been answered.

h ttp://sultanknish.blogspot.com/

I got something his Tea O Con ass can piggyback on.

InterestedParticipant
02-13-2010, 08:41 PM
After spending most of the last decade in the company of communists and anti-American groups like CodePink, ANSWER, Moveon.org, SDS and IVAW, Adam Kokesh is now a conservative republican running for congress.
Is this statement true? Did Kokesh come from these organizations?

olehounddog
02-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Does he really believe that? And they tell me I live in a dream world.

Cowlesy
02-13-2010, 08:46 PM
haha -- awesome, he carte blanche endorses Jill Bohnson and that guy who is running against Ron Paul in CD-14 in Tx.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ron Paul's opponent start getting some dough if for some reason he's been annointed as a legit contender.

Whatever!

Anti Federalist
02-13-2010, 08:55 PM

As an anti war activist, and veteran I could see his words being used by those groups.

Of course, now, perpetual war is just fine with those folks, so I imagine Kokesh is persona non grata

moostraks
02-13-2010, 09:04 PM
This is rich:

There are no shortage of people on the left and the right looking to either discredit or hijack the Tea Party movement

boo-hoo they're being infiltrated:rolleyes:...

The crap wherein they malign anyone having an antiwar stance as being unamerican still plays well to the blood thirsty neocons, I see.

Rally on!!!

angelatc
02-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Like Lyndon LaRouche's followers, their goal is to worm their way into any political organization and then hijack it for their own agenda.

This sounds like AIPAC to me.

ETA just noticed his name is Greenfield, too.

Anti Federalist
02-13-2010, 09:13 PM

You have a good ear.

Expatriate
02-13-2010, 09:14 PM
It's why the media will not expose Paulians, but someone like Beck has to. Instead the same outlets that routinely trashed the Tea Parties and Republican candidates, are touting and whitewashing people like Medina. Just as they did Ron Paul.

The media "touted and whitewashed" Ron Paul during his run?

angelatc
02-13-2010, 09:18 PM
You have a good ear.

LOL! Imagine that! A hater with an anti-American agenda, bashing Americans.

ronpaulhawaii
02-13-2010, 09:19 PM

No, he didn't "come from" these orgs. He did work with some of them as an IVAW member. Before the whole, "Draft Kokesh" effort began I spent time in DC with Adam, I was glad to get the chance to see for myself what all the hoopla was about, (we first went through this while planning the r3vmarch...).

What I saw was the "token" conservative in liberal environment. He was an unabashed free-market republican and was looked down on for it, but held to his principles and was still able to lead. That takes a balance of humility and boldness, I was impressed...

Ironically, his ability to work with people he strongly disagrees with is the exact reason he can flip the 15k votes necessary to win and effectively hold this seat.

haha -- awesome, he carte blanche endorses Jill Bohnson and that guy who is running against Ron Paul in CD-14 in Tx.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ron Paul's opponent start getting some dough if for some reason he's been annointed as a legit contender.

Whatever!

It's looking like it may be a brawler of a season...

Anti Federalist
02-13-2010, 09:22 PM
LOL! Imagine that! A hater with an anti-American agenda, bashing Americans.

My name is Daniel Greenfield. I'm a blogger and columnist born in Israel and currently living in New York City. I am a contributing editor at Family Security Matters. My columns regularly appear at Family Security Matters, IsraeleNews and daily at the Canada Free Press, as well as on occasion at Act for America and at Front Page Magazine. My op eds have also appeared in the Jewish Press.

I have been named one of the Jewish Press' Most Worthwhile Blogs in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. My writing has been cited by Melanie Philips, Daniel Pipes, Judith Klinghoffer and Michelle Malkin, among others.

My investigative pieces have included the story of Obama and Pfleger, which I was the first to break months before the mainstream media. I also detailed the larger picture of Obama's radical clergy ties, including Farrakhan supporters, as well as exposing Rabbis for Obama as being a front group for Pro-Hamas appeasement supporters.

I broke the story on Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice recognizing a Hizbullah\Fatah propagandist with an award as one of the International Women of Courage.

I exposed the involvement of a CAIR official in the Muslims for Ron Paul group and the deletion of an honor killing from the movie Crossing Over.

I investigated the ties of the Durham torture Dems to Anti-Israel and Pro-Saddam activism.

Analyzed early on that Samir Kuntar was to be a major factor in the second Lebanon war

Investigated the Islamist ties of Al Queda's Congressman

I write a daily blog column on issues involving Islamic Terrorism, Israeli and American politics and Europe's own clash of civilizations. My pieces are available to all bloggers to reproduce with proper attribution. If you are a newspaper or larger commercial entity, please email me to let me know that you intend on using one of my columns.

If you want to use one of my pieces or have any other questions you can email me and I'll get back to you shortly.

sultanknish@yahoo.com

Anti Federalist
02-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Both parties face voters’ hostility, poll finds

Both Democrats and Republicans up for reelection in the fall face a toxic environment, according to a New York Times/CBS poll.

Three-quarters of the public disapprove of Congress, matching the highest level since the poll began asking the question in 1977. Four out of five voters thought Congress was more interested in serving special interests than the interests of voters.

Both attitudes translate into perhaps the most ominous figure for those legislators preparing their election strategy: Fewer than 1 in 10 Americans says members of Congress deserve reelection.

As the party in power, Democrats face a particular risk from a wave of voter discontent; unfavorable views of the Democratic Party (51 percent) are as high as they have been since the Republican takeover of Congress in 1994.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2010/02/13/both_democrats_and_republicans_face_hostility_of_v oters_poll_shows/

Cowlesy
02-13-2010, 09:30 PM
I read the article again, and I still don't even understand why this guy is launching such an attack.

Has he read the candidates' issues pages? Or watched videos online of their speeches?

Medina, Kokesh, Paul and Paul all want a strong America, but a free America---a free America even for Mr. Greenfield who for whatever reason not easily defined in his article holds such contempt for these candidates.

Lamenting aside, I've never heard of the guy before, so, I'm not too concerned about what he has to say until I see him trying to spread it around. At least at that point he'll need to admit that he's speculating (in a very subjective fashion), or back it up with citations.

Anti Federalist
02-13-2010, 10:09 PM
I read the article again, and I still don't even understand why this guy is launching such an attack.

Has he read the candidates' issues pages? Or watched videos online of their speeches?

Medina, Kokesh, Paul and Paul all want a strong America, but a free America---a free America even for Mr. Greenfield who for whatever reason not easily defined in his article holds such contempt for these candidates.

Lamenting aside, I've never heard of the guy before, so, I'm not too concerned about what he has to say until I see him trying to spread it around. At least at that point he'll need to admit that he's speculating (in a very subjective fashion), or back it up with citations.

Why the attack?

Very simple, if you are not 100 percent behind the concept of perpetual war in the ME until every last "dirty mooslim" is wiped off the face of the earth and the lands they occupied scorched and salted for 1000 years, then you are a dirty hippie pinko communist America hating, troop spitting on, scumbag, who went around tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars back in the day.

CapitalistRadical
02-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Certainly looks like he is obsessed with other than American interests.

They will keep saying that their agenda is conservative, when in fact it's something else entirely.

Somehow I'm not sure he is in any position to tell us what American Conservatism is all about.

InterestedParticipant
02-13-2010, 10:21 PM
No, he didn't "come from" these orgs. He did work with some of them as an IVAW member. Before the whole, "Draft Kokesh" effort began I spent time in DC with Adam, I was glad to get the chance to see for myself what all the hoopla was about, (we first went through this while planning the r3vmarch...).

What I saw was the "token" conservative in liberal environment. He was an unabashed free-market republican and was looked down on for it, but held to his principles and was still able to lead. That takes a balance of humility and boldness, I was impressed...

Ironically, his ability to work with people he strongly disagrees with is the exact reason he can flip the 15k votes necessary to win and effectively hold this seat.

It's looking like it may be a brawler of a season...

Certainly, he understood that Media Benjamin of CodePink is a Globalist Instrument, with her roots firmly entrenched at the U.N., right? I gotta say, I was honestly taken aback when I read the story referencing Kokesh's role in these globalist backed groups.

http://iraqslogger.powweb.com/images_large/adamandmedea.JPG

torchbearer
02-13-2010, 10:27 PM
Certainly, he understood that Media Benjamin of CodePink is a Globalist Instrument, with her roots firmly entrenched at the U.N., right? I gotta say, I was honestly taken aback when I read the story referencing Kokesh's role in these globalist backed groups.

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/at-first-i-was-like.jpg

RM918
02-13-2010, 11:17 PM

I see no harm in uniting with one's enemies occasionally for a common goal. Of course, Code Pink is no longer for that 'common goal' now that the war has turned Democratic.

InterestedParticipant
02-13-2010, 11:59 PM
I see no harm in uniting with one's enemies occasionally for a common goal. Of course, Code Pink is no longer for that 'common goal' now that the war has turned Democratic.
But the enemy shares non of the goals that red-blooded Americans have... they just to pretend to share them in order to deceive us (please see thread on the "Noble Lie" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=231388)). So, I can see no gain from working with Benjamin, who's loyalties are with the UN and their owners. The only thing I can hope is that Kokesh didn't realize what Benjamin was at the time of his association with her, for the alternative hypothesis is quite disturbing and earth shattering, even for someone like me.

LittleLightShining
02-14-2010, 05:54 AM
I see no harm in uniting with one's enemies occasionally for a common goal. Of course, Code Pink is no longer for that 'common goal' now that the war has turned Democratic.I agree with using whatever platform you can to get the message out. As long as you don't give up your principles.

This type of attack is an example of what I was worried about way back when... but I'm more than convinced by now attacks like this can be deflected just by Adam continuing to do what he's doing.

moostraks
02-14-2010, 07:23 AM
But the enemy shares non of the goals that red-blooded Americans have... they just to pretend to share them in order to deceive us (please see thread on the "Noble Lie" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=231388)). So, I can see no gain from working with Benjamin, who's loyalties are with the UN and their owners. The only thing I can hope is that Kokesh didn't realize what Benjamin was at the time of his association with her, for the alternative hypothesis is quite disturbing and earth shattering, even for someone like me.

smear tactics...Kokesh is the real deal and no one with half a brain will bite on this being a serious lack of judgement or intentional because he is 'part' of the big 'conspiracy'. This type of subtle smearing is getting real old.

moostraks
02-14-2010, 07:24 AM
Why the attack?

Very simple, if you are not 100 percent behind the concept of perpetual war in the ME until every last "dirty mooslim" is wiped off the face of the earth and the lands they occupied scorched and salted for 1000 years, then you are a dirty hippie pinko communist America hating, troop spitting on, scumbag, who went around tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars back in the day.

lol on the analogy because that was EXACTLY the impression I got...

Cowlesy
02-14-2010, 08:04 AM
who went around tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars back in the day.

Love the Uneasy Rider reference :)

"Would you believe this man has gone as far
As tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars.
And he voted for George McGovern for President."

They started lookin real suspicious at him
He jumped up and said "Now just wait a minute Jim!
You know he's lying I been living here all of my life!"

"I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
And I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.
And I aint even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!"

AParadigmShift
02-14-2010, 09:47 AM
Par for the course.

I can imagine these maroons, after perusing the writings of giants such as Taft or Kirk, chiding them as cowardly leftist apparatchiks, bent on the total destruction of America for their being prejudiced against war, but for peace.

Whomever (or whatever) does not further the interests of the Warfare State, neocons must destroy, by any means possible.

ronpaulhawaii
02-14-2010, 10:32 AM

Ya know, I always see you posting about manipulation techniques, I would think you would be smart enough to be able to respond to what was written, not what you imagine... Adam had NO "role" in any other org than IVAW.

torchbearer
02-14-2010, 10:35 AM
someone is obsessing like HWP.

Meatwasp
02-14-2010, 10:58 AM

I thought the same thing.

Anti Federalist
02-14-2010, 11:46 AM
Love the Uneasy Rider reference :)

Was hoping you did, I put that in there just for that purpose.

:D

InterestedParticipant
02-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Ya know, I always see you posting about manipulation techniques, I would think you would be smart enough to be able to respond to what was written, not what you imagine... Adam had NO "role" in any other org than IVAW.
Who created IVAW and who funds it?

theclip
02-14-2010, 12:10 PM
+ and why it's so inert?

ronpaulhawaii
02-14-2010, 12:11 PM
It looks to me there will be commonality in the attacks:

1- Anti-Americanism due to our Foreign Policy plank
2- Conspiracy Theorists due to... the nature of conspiracies
3- Drug Addicts, due to our rejection of the WOD
4- What else?

Perhaps we should develop our own set of talking points/citations that we can have treadily available for anyone to insert into attack pieces ?

ronpaulhawaii
02-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Who created IVAW and who funds it?

I have no idea who created it. Adam was fighting in Iraq at the time. He came back and joined a "non-partisan" organization. I'd imagine the funding primarily came from leftist orgs. But that angle is not germane to the underlying allegation that Adam is not a Conservative.

Anti Federalist
02-14-2010, 12:25 PM

4- What else?

Perhaps we should develop our own set of talking points/citations that we can have treadily available for anyone to insert into attack pieces ?

Pedophiles - since we reject net censorship and refuse to "protect the children".

Bossobass
02-14-2010, 12:44 PM
I've learned to never take the bait in squabbling about largely irrelevant issues.

There are 3 choices:

1. Tax and borrow and spend.

2. Borrow and tax and spend.

3. QUIT SPENDING.

All other issues are irrelevant.

Ask any bubble-house owner if it makes sense to go deeper into debt to defend a house that's under water?

What sense does it make to go deeper into debt to chase goat herders while Communist China holds a trillion USD? Which is the higher national security risk?

People who agree with the author of the posted article obviously couldn't care less about America, have a global agenda or they're just really that stupid.

Pretty much, any nitwit who whines that you don't like his ethnicity and accuses you of calling him names isn't worthy of a response, except to point and laugh.

Bosso

moostraks
02-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Pedophiles - since we reject net censorship and refuse to "protect the children".

Not to mention we hate the department of education and social services....:D

Yep great big pedophile ring here.:rolleyes:

Anti Federalist
02-14-2010, 02:10 PM
Not to mention we hate the department of education and social services....:D

Yep great big pedophile ring here.:rolleyes:

Drug abusing, trrrst loving, Amurika hating, pedophile ring. ;)

InterestedParticipant
02-14-2010, 02:28 PM
I have no idea who created it. Adam was fighting in Iraq at the time. He came back and joined a "non-partisan" organization. I'd imagine the funding primarily came from leftist orgs. But that angle is not germane to the underlying allegation that Adam is not a Conservative.
High net-worth American leftists typically fund globalist front groups, so the angle is most certainly germane. The question I have then is, did Kokesh not understand what they were at the time, and how does one know that, other than to accept assurances from you?

LittleLightShining
02-14-2010, 02:43 PM

4- What else?

Perhaps we should develop our own set of talking points/citations that we can have treadily available for anyone to insert into attack pieces ?;)