PDA

View Full Version : 18 Days to Victory

Dustancostine
02-13-2010, 07:23 PM
YouTube - WE TEXANS - 18 Days Till Victory (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7It34k8Pks)

tpreitzel
02-13-2010, 07:37 PM
Oh, brother. What a terrific personal look into the motives driving Debra Medina. Wow!

If this video gets around Texas, we'll have Debra Medina sitting in the governorship of Texas WITHOUT a runoff! Unbelievable!

Go Debra! Don't let the country down, Texas! Vote Medina for governor.

nate895
02-13-2010, 07:45 PM
I have to say, I hadn't been following the race since the meteoric rise (I assumed she didn't have a snowball's chance in hell), and I didn't get really into it until the Beck incident, but she is a terrific candidate, not only from the issues side, but from the personal side as well. Another thread had a video posted about how Medina was "the next Sarah Palin," and I wouldn't be surprised to see her running for President and winning.

Nate-ForLiberty
02-13-2010, 07:47 PM
I have to say, I hadn't been following the race since the meteoric rise (I assumed she didn't have a snowball's chance in hell), and I didn't get really into it until the Beck incident, but she is a terrific candidate, not only from the issues side, but from the personal side as well. Another thread had a video posted about how Medina was "the next Sarah Palin," and I wouldn't be surprised to see her running for President and winning.

nice to finally have you on board

nate895
02-13-2010, 07:53 PM
nice to finally have you on board

You know, us Nates have got to stick together.

torchbearer
02-13-2010, 07:53 PM
i think she said early voting starts tuesday. i hope they have ads up before then.

Michigan11
02-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Just watched that video.

She is a true PATRIOT and has a fire. There is not doubt there is a spark here that is beginning to light up around this country, and it seems to be spreading.

The fact this is for Governorship is amazing, if she wins, this will be the cannon shot heard round the world no doubt. Good luck Texans!