PDA

View Full Version : Glenn ‘Bailout’ Beck

itshappening
02-13-2010, 06:54 PM
Glenn ‘Bailout’ Beck
Posted by Lew Rockwell on February 13, 2010 12:14 PM

Bailout truther Angus exposes Glenn Beck as a neocon on the Republicans’ TARP, and so is condemned by Beck and the chief Beckite as a “nine-eleven truther.” What, btw, an unpleasant show! (Thanks to Travis Holte)

YouTube - Caller Angus Calls Out Glenn Beck On His BailOut Hypocrisy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8EPYcLmvQ)

-

Derek would be proud of that one !

NerveShocker
02-13-2010, 07:22 PM
Lol I like Angus. He didn't even want to hear Beck's excuse. He just wanted to point it out he supported the bailouts on his radio station. Heh.

Staupostek
02-13-2010, 07:24 PM
I have watched Beck for sometime now because he reports stories and brings to light facts that nobody else does. It's the same reason I listened to Rush Limbaugh for years. But, just like Limbaugh, when the time came to stand up for someone who shared the views that these guys supposedly supported, they not only turned their back on them, they seemed to go out of their way to discredit and ridicule them when they could not longer ignore them. Beck had been getting under my skin lately because he seemed to be doing more mocking and ridiculing of people he disagreed with than shooting down their arguments with facts and history. What good does that do? So, no more Limbaugh, no more Beck, and no more following "movements". I do my own research and vote for the candidate that I agree with the most, whether others think they have a chance at election or not. I'm tired of the games.

johnrocks
02-13-2010, 07:35 PM
To paraphrase Beck, I think I could french kiss Angus.

itshappening
02-13-2010, 08:10 PM
Lol I like Angus. He didn't even want to hear Beck's excuse. He just wanted to point it out he supported the bailouts on his radio station. Heh.

yeah and then he said "rah rah rah" and sounded like a drunk. too funny.