PDA

View Full Version : Beck's unprofessionalism towards Medina

RJB
02-13-2010, 11:01 AM
This is a quick rant of mine that I'm emailing to Beck.

I didn't mind the truther question being asked (although it had nothing to do her being governor), I was mad at the unprofessionalism demonstrated by Beck toward Medina.

*Compare Beck's condescending tone to his grovelling at Palin's feet.

*When he asked her to tell him about herself, she did, then she went on to say she got in the race because of Perry's bad stances. To this Beck said she didn't answer his question. Beck lied.

* The long pauses after her answers to imply she's a kook was unprofessional, especially when she mention small government principles.

*The way he introduced her as "dangerous" was over the top.

*The way he claimed to know nothing about her-- what kind of journalism is that from someone who claims to question everything.

*Despite this not knowing anything about her he said he received overwhelming emails asking about her truther stance-- Does anyone besides me call bull on that? No one had discussed a truther stance before. Maybe he received 1 email from the Perry campaign.

*The worst was the way he hung up on her and spun her answer to make her look like a truther, when all she said was that all the info on 911 hadn't been released (very true) and that she wouldn't fire a truther unless that perspective interfered with their work.

*His giggling at the end mixed with homoerotic remarks towards Perry was not informative nor entertaining.

*He obviously had nothing else planned for the rest of the show other than to mock her.

*Does Glenn have the same distrust of people who question the information released about Global Warming, the Kennedy assassination, Gulf of Tonkin incident?

*Later, Beck accused Hutchinson of using this for publicity when it was Perry who had robo calls being sent out within 90 minutes of the interview. He made other slights of hand to steer people to Perry as well.

*The most offensive one for me was his trashing of "Republican Grassroots Activists" in general. His call for people to become "independents" weakens the grass root's voice. We need more people like Medina actively pushing the people's will on the party verses the party and media pushing it on us. Nothing threatens media elites like Beck more than those who rise through the ranks without Beck's and other elitist's approval.

*Any time spent listening to Beck's show in the last week will demonstrate that he is in Perry's back pocket.

*Medina also claims, Beck must have turned down the volume so she couldn't hear him when he tried to interrupt to make her look bad. After listening to this interview and other of Medina's interviews when interrupted, I have to take Medina's word. She generally responds to the interviewer. Also based on passed demonstrations of integrity I'll take Medina's word over Beck's.

*This is just a short list.

TruckinMike
02-15-2010, 05:45 AM
RJB, thanks for this thought out run-down on Beck. I am making the below comments only to squelch the concept of Beck "not knowing what he was doing", or just "being stupid", or "immature", etc. I believe that Glenn Beck is a manipulative traitor in the literal sense of the word. He is the hand maiden of Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and other traitorous self-labeled conservatives... Global Communists. Neo-Cons. (Note:the passion in my below comments are not directed at you.)

*The way he introduced her as "dangerous" was over the top.
Beck was not over the top. That was a tale tale sign of who HE is. --- Medina IS dangerous to Beck and his handlers.

*The way he claimed to know nothing about her
YES, A FLAT OUT LIE!!! Beck HAS to lie in order to keep up the con. It was designed to manipulate the audience into believing that he has no plans of attacking Medina. -- again, exposing who HE is.

*He obviously had nothing else planned for the rest of the show other than to mock her.
What else can i say, Beck is a fraud.

*Does Glenn have the same distrust of people who question the information released about Global Warming, the Kennedy assassination, Gulf of Tonkin incident?
This has NOTHING to do with distrust. Glenn IS the enemy. He WAS using 911 as an attack tool. If 911 had never happened, beck would have pulled another tool from his Box 'O political weapons.

*Later, Beck accused Hutchinson of using this for publicity when it was Perry who had robo calls being sent out within 90 minutes of the interview. He made other slights of hand to steer people to Perry as well.
Re-affirms my above points.

*The most offensive one for me was his trashing of "Republican Grassroots Activists" in general.
Why would he do that? I thought he was the fearless leader OF the Republican Grassroots? UNLESS... he is not who he appears to be... Hhhmmm?

*This is just a short list.
You got that right!

Beck is NOT dumb, NOT stupid, and NOT immature. Beck is a TRAITOR to liberty, a TRAITOR to freedom. A TRAITOR to the Constitution. And a calculating underhanded usurper of the Grassroots movement. A La Alinsky.

Just one truckers opinion...

TMike

Baptist
02-15-2010, 05:48 AM
I like how Beck, Orielly and Hannity demean, ridicule or belittle the majority of the guests they have one, but conservatives don't get upset until it happens to a guest they like. The other 99% of the time they jeer, hoot and holler as Beck or Hannity makes fun of a guest.

TruckinMike
02-15-2010, 06:36 AM
I like how Beck, Orielly and Hannity demean, ridicule or belittle the majority of the guests they have one, but conservatives don't get upset until it happens to a guest they like. The other 99% of the time they jeer, hoot and holler as Beck or Hannity makes fun of a guest.

Do you actually listen to them? I have a personal disdain for globalist scum Alinsky-ites. Thus my above post.

2 Timothy 4:3,4–”For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires; and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.”

Have you seen this video? The Real Newt Gingrich on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/6445068) Its only 30 minutes. If not, give it a try. (FrankRep posted it on another thread.) It will help cut through the empty rhetoric and create an image of the traitors within Republican Party. Give it a try.

TMike

GunnyFreedom
02-15-2010, 06:37 AM
LOL @ Google Ads for this thread: "Top Rated State and Local Maryland Lobbyists CLICK HERE"