PDA

View Full Version : Ok. So I didn't know Adam. Now I love this guy.

BamaFanNKy
02-13-2010, 10:39 AM
WOW!

YouTube - Adam Kokesh speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbOp_9VfR6o)

Please work to get this man elected!

disorderlyvision
02-13-2010, 11:17 AM
:D

Welcome aboard.

That speech gives me goose bumps :o

angelatc
02-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Welcome aboard!

LibertarianfromGermany
02-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Indeed. Been reading up on him during the last few days as well and I'm quite impressed. Keep it up!

Natalie
02-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Adam is a great speaker! Amazing, amazing.

LittleLightShining
02-13-2010, 02:03 PM
:D

Welcome aboard.

That speech gives me goose bumps :o

Me, TOO!

BamaFanNKy
02-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Why do I want to go to an MMA event after this?
YouTube - Adam Kokesh: "WHO WILL STAND WITH US?" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IemsmtSwQ6g)

MRoCkEd
02-13-2010, 03:57 PM
I love that speech.

angelatc
02-13-2010, 04:11 PM
YouTube - Adam Kokesh Protests McCain At RNC 09/04/2008 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOaz7WhkFuo)

Slutter McGee
02-13-2010, 11:30 PM
I know. Kokesh is great. And a great speaker. I was going to to try and volunteer for his campaign since I live an hour from the eastern edge of his incredibly large district. Unfortunately, I have been working a 60 hour a week job trying to get out of debt..but he is still gonna get my money...and hopefully my time if I can get off fucking work.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

dr. hfn
02-14-2010, 10:09 PM
i love that speech.

wtf

RyanRSheets
02-15-2010, 07:52 AM
I know. Kokesh is great. And a great speaker. I was going to to try and volunteer for his campaign since I live an hour from the eastern edge of his incredibly large district. Unfortunately, I have been working a 60 hour a week job trying to get out of debt..but he is still gonna get my money...and hopefully my time if I can get off fucking work.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Your overtime just might be 1.5 times more welcome than your time!

angelatc
02-15-2010, 08:26 AM

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

They have a phone system "Call For Kokesh" - all of us can volunteer without ever even leaving our basements.

ronpaulhawaii
02-15-2010, 09:46 AM

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

June 1st is the actual primary. We have over 400 precincts. We are hoping to cover as many as possible on June 1st and hoping to get volunteers from neighboring states to help out. It would be great if you and a few friends can help on the eastern border...

and yes, the www.callforkokesh.com app is working well, we could use as many volunteers as we can get. Once we get above a number good for actual campaign work, we want to use it for mass polling, and other purposes...

BamaFanNKy
02-15-2010, 10:52 AM
You guys should try to get him an interview with Skinnie Magazine www.skinniemagazine.com they are very Pro Liberty Movement and have readers in Southern California and Las Vegas. Good for the Money Bomb.

Slutter McGee
02-15-2010, 10:55 AM
It would be great if you and a few friends can help on the eastern border..

Well I know how crazy upset New Mexicans can get about us crazy Texans coming over and bothering them lol. But yeah, I hope I can do something like that.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Travlyr
02-15-2010, 11:45 AM
Well I know how crazy upset New Mexicans can get about us crazy Texans coming over and bothering them lol. But yeah, I hope I can do something like that.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Texans: Come on down!

BamaFanNKy
02-23-2010, 08:11 PM
Seems like very little comes out of this campaign. Is it stuck in the mud? Is there a campaign manager?

Nate-ForLiberty
02-23-2010, 08:14 PM
Seems like very little comes out of this campaign. Is it stuck in the mud? Is there a campaign manager?

are you kidding?! they've been busting ass!

just because they don't post HERE doesn't mean they're incompetent.

BamaFanNKy
02-23-2010, 08:50 PM
are you kidding?! they've been busting ass!

just because they don't post HERE doesn't mean they're incompetent.

No I'm not. I search online for news and info and I check out Youtube. It must all be local non digital grassroots work.

Who is the campaign manager?

Travlyr
02-23-2010, 09:15 PM
We are working hard BamaFanNKy. The 3rd district just finished the county pre-primary conventions last Saturday. We are not the GOP favorite as of yet. The GOP prefers the rubber stamp guy, but we have a lot of encouraging support across the state.

New Mexico's 3rd district is huge and we had Adam or volunteer supporters at nearly every one of the 16 counties across the state last week. The opponent sent letters.

You'll be reading more about the campaign in the near future because the state convention is on the 13th of March.

Appreciate your interest.

BamaFanNKy
02-23-2010, 09:38 PM
We are working hard BamaFanNKy. The 3rd district just finished the county pre-primary conventions last Saturday. We are not the GOP favorite as of yet. The GOP prefers the rubber stamp guy, but we have a lot of encouraging support across the state.

New Mexico's 3rd district is huge and we had Adam or volunteer supporters at nearly every one of the 16 counties across the state last week. The opponent sent letters.

You'll be reading more about the campaign in the near future because the state convention is on the 13th of March.

Appreciate your interest.

I only ask because I care. I'd love to see Adam represent the movement and more so he's a candidate that can do well out west but, not here.

dr. hfn
02-23-2010, 09:41 PM
the campaign needs money, please send them some!

ctiger2
02-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Yep, Kokesh is the real deal. A 28 year old Ron Paul.

Travlyr
02-23-2010, 10:40 PM
I only ask because I care. I'd love to see Adam represent the movement and more so he's a candidate that can do well out west but, not here.

Yeah. We are going to win this district... with or without money. Adam represents the liberty movement better than anyone I've ever seen... excepting Ron Paul.

Keep your eye on us... donate if you can... volunteer if you can... join us in this liberty movement.

liberalnurse
02-25-2010, 12:04 PM
I remember this speech well. When he was done, I just looked at my friends and said WOW! Just Wow..