PDA

View Full Version : Another Forum Bans Ron Paul

A. Havnes
02-13-2010, 08:39 AM
I make it my business to see what other people are saying about Ron Paul on the Internet. It seems that there's a forum called Rapture Ready and they have officially banned all Ron Paul talk. Apparently, his supporters on there are no longer welcome. So, I did some digging around and found a few threads that may be of interest. At the very least, they show us what the neo-cons will be up to come next election.

Ron Paul vs. Genuine Conservatism (http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?126964-Ron-Paul-vs-Genuine-Conservatism&p=1704650) aka The Thread that Bans His Supporters from Supporting Him. Interesting how they say a true conservative will uphold the Constitution then go on to say the president should have all these powers the Consititution shouldn't grant him.

Palin's Tea Party - "Hijacked" thread by Paulites (http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?126472-Palin-Tea-Party-Brewing-Revolution/page4) I'm going to assume that this was probably one of the last threads that had Ron Paul supporters on it. Haven't read the whole thread, as it's only what a Google search came up with.

After reading that, it's obvious that people look to the neocons as true conservatives and look at the true conservatives as liberals.

Oh, and they've apparently decided that Medina is a 9-11 truther (in their own words, anyone who doesn't blame everything on Islam is obviously a traitor to America), so we really need to clear her name so that people like them (who make up a large portion of voters) don't get misinformed.

Edit: I'm not sure if Medina is going to get revived in their minds. Look How Quickly the Tide Has Turned (http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?125721-Texas-has-a-chance-to-elect-a-born-again-Bible-believing-Christian-as-governor/page3) - my title. Anyway, let's do our best to prove that it is not treason to suspect the government of treason. At the very least, Medina is not a truther. If this is what everyone is saying now, then we need to do something.

LibertyEagle
02-13-2010, 08:45 AM
They're misunderstanding Dr. Paul's foreign policy and instead are seeing him weak on national defense.

RJB
02-13-2010, 09:01 AM
That forum is full of zionist doomsday cultists.

And they call us wackos.

LibertyEagle
02-13-2010, 09:08 AM
Here is what one of their members posted:

a good conservative president would:

* Preserve and uphold the US constitution, no attempts to change
* Strong national defense, support of Israel
* Small government, tax breaks for small businesses, support free market
* Rehabilitating the prison system
* Tax ratio percentage rate dependent upon income
* Fiscal responsibilities, cut out government waste, reduce salaries, fire all unnecessary government bureaucracies and offices, about 70%
* No political correctness, global warming, imaginary protection of critters, and all that other liberal garbage
* Uphold sanctity of moral principles.

The tax ratio thing is whacked. I wonder if they realize a progressive income tax is a plank in the Communist Manifesto? And I have no idea what rehabilitating the prison system has to do with conservatism. The "no attempt to change" is misguided, but my guess is they're meaning to follow the Founder's intent.

The support of Israel thing is the big thing; in addition to the national defense issue that I saw others post about. They don't seem to realize that Israel would be safer if we got out of their business and stopped ALL foreign aid to everyone; including their enemies.

They're certainly in left field on some things, but some of the things in that list are pretty good.

A. Havnes
02-13-2010, 09:57 AM
The support of Israel thing is the big thing; in addition to the national defense issue that I saw others post about. They don't seem to realize that Israel would be safer if we got out of their business and stopped ALL foreign aid to everyone; including their enemies.

That's, indeed, the big one. I was looking through some threads, just to see what Paul's supporters on that site were saying, and everytime someone mentions this, they wind up slammed. Breaking that kind of a mindset it a big one. If only they knew that our politicians don't support Israel for religious reasons, but for the influence it gives them on the Middle East in general...

RJB
02-13-2010, 10:02 AM
If only they knew that our politicians don't support Israel for religious reasons, but for the influence it gives them on the Middle East in general...
That's the irony. "Israel" is a run by a regime of atheistic "Jews" and was established by the NWO through the UN.

amy31416
02-13-2010, 10:45 AM

They don't care about the long-term safety of Israel, what they do care about is rounding up all the Jews to one spot so JC can come back to the "holy" land and smote 'em if they don't go along with the plan.

I daresay they don't really even care about the short-term safety of Israel, as the more attacks on Israel there are (legit or not), the sooner the US will get involved and bomb the F out of Iran, while Israel bombs the F out of Palestine, Jordan or other "soft" targets closeby. Maybe then China, Russia and Europe get involved and ya have WWIII/armageddon right there!

Sick, sick bidness right there. And the Jewish Zionists are partially the architects and the most vehement supporters of this because it serves their interests.

At least that's my take on it.

A. Havnes
02-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Just thought I'd post this. It looks like they're already talking about Ron Paul again thanks to the CPAC win!

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?127854-I-am-not-satisfied-with-the-cpac-s-top-choice-for-a-2012-cannidate...

freedoms-light
02-22-2010, 11:54 AM
That forum is full of zionist doomsday cultists.

And they call us wackos.

You must mean the "Rapture-Cons"

dannno
02-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Just thought I'd post this. It looks like they're already talking about Ron Paul again thanks to the CPAC win!

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?127854-I-am-not-satisfied-with-the-cpac-s-top-choice-for-a-2012-cannidate...

Holy crap, there are people in that thread saying they would vote for Ron Paul over Glenn Beck because Beck is Mormon. They said they don't even care about RP's policies, just that he is a born-again, and they "vote with their bible". :eek:

dannno
02-22-2010, 12:16 PM
LOL, then the next person says, "ron paul does NOT support Israel. He would not lift a finger to aid or arm her in the coming conflict. Paul would give aid and comfort to Israel's enemies, including Iran."

:eek::eek::eek:

Cowlesy
02-22-2010, 12:25 PM
If Israel truly thought Iran was a threat, they would have blown the entire country sky-high, yesterday.

A. Havnes
02-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Holy crap, there are people in that thread saying they would vote for Ron Paul over Glenn Beck because Beck is Mormon. They said they don't even care about RP's policies, just that he is a born-again, and they "vote with their bible". :eek:

I know. I can't of chuckled inside when I read that. I mean, instead of voting for someone who views government the way they do (Glenn Beck), they'd be willing to vote to someone they would normally despise (Ron Paul) just because their choice candidate is a Mormon.

Oh yeah, and Ron Paul doesn't want to give aid to anyone!

angelatc
02-22-2010, 01:24 PM
I will chose the Christian who will bless the Jews.

Uh isn't God, and not Palin, supposed to be providing the blessings?

Old Ducker
02-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Those people are insane. I propose Zionism for Christian neo-con worshippers. Select a country. Maybe Iraq because Abraham lived there or Ethiopia since that's where the Ark of the Covenant supposedly resides. Why not Israel? I'm sure the Jews would love to have them.