PDA

View Full Version : BARRON for CONGRESS in MA

Cinderella
02-13-2010, 08:08 AM
http://barronforcongress.org/issues_1.html

please we have to remove Jim Mcgovern!!!

barron is running as an indy....havent done much research on him yet...there are a cuple other repubs trying to take Jims seat as well....jim has been in congress since 97!!!!:eek:

llepard
02-13-2010, 09:43 AM
http://barronforcongress.org/issues_1.html

please we have to remove Jim Mcgovern!!!

barron is running as an indy....havent done much research on him yet...there are a cuple other repubs trying to take Jims seat as well....jim has been in congress since 97!!!!:eek:

McGovern is way vulnerable.

I did an anlysis of his district results for the Coakley/Brown vote.

It went 60% Brown, 40% Coakley.

McGovern's website is all about how much money he spends and brings to the district.

A Ron Paul type could take this guy's seat easily.

I considered it, but family and business considerations prevent me from doing it now.

If we find a good candidate I am all over supporting him/her.

LL

Flash
02-13-2010, 09:47 AM
If hes running as an independent then who cares?

llepard
02-13-2010, 09:56 AM
If hes running as an independent then who cares?

What is your problem with independents?

I prefer someone who is not attached to one of the two crime families.

Now, he may not be electable, but that is a different issue.

Johnnybags
02-13-2010, 10:14 AM
McGovern is way vulnerable.

I did an anlysis of his district results for the Coakley/Brown vote.

It went 60% Brown, 40% Coakley.

McGovern's website is all about how much money he spends and brings to the district.

A Ron Paul type could take this guy's seat easily.

I considered it, but family and business considerations prevent me from doing it now.

If we find a good candidate I am all over supporting him/her.

LL

Few times in mans life will the opportunity arise to make such a difference. The Paulites will support you. Show your family the Scott Brown highlights. Get em excited about the dream and go for it. Even if you lost, the business would get some free press.

llepard
02-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Few times in mans life will the opportunity arise to make such a difference. The Paulites will support you. Show your family the Scott Brown highlights. Get em excited about the dream and go for it. Even if you lost, the business would get some free press.

I appreciate the vote of support.

I have family obligations to my kids that take priority. That may change in time, but I cannot do it now.

I sent Barron some money and I will vet him. If he is a good candidate I will get behind him.

L

Cinderella
02-16-2010, 09:03 PM
Blimp