PDA

View Full Version : Farouk Shami may have saved the day!

libertarian4321
02-13-2010, 07:08 AM
Just heard a clip of Farouk Shami on the radio saying something to the effect of "I don't have many white workers at my factory because white people don't want to work, they all want to be managers and want too much money."

That might get the radio/TV talking heads discussing something other than Debra's interview.

james1906
02-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Just heard a clip of Farouk Shami on the radio saying something to the effect of "I don't have many white workers at my factory because white people don't want to work, they all want to be managers and want too much money."

That might get the radio/TV talking heads discussing something other than Debra's interview.

Yeah, another quote with some element to truth and more flak being taken. Shami's way too liberal for my vote, but he's an inspiring guy. He is the American Dream.

Andrew-Austin
02-13-2010, 10:38 AM

Hah, good for them, guess you don't like ambition Mr. Farouk Shamwow.

Dumb racist comment, plenty of white people have a good work ethic, this is the first time I've heard this.

The Eradicator
02-13-2010, 11:11 AM
There are so many ways to mock that statement.

Originally he said white people won't work. - I guess they all just sit at home living on trust funds.

Then they won't work, they all want to be managers. - I've been a manager many times in different industries, it was always hard work and worse than the position I was promoted from.

They want too much money. -Well people from America often have better and more applicable experience and often a college degree, why wouldn't they want more money or a higher position? That's what you do with better employees.