PDA

View Full Version : Get our own Glen Bradley (GunnyFreedom) on Freedom Watch Please Vote

disorderlyvision
02-13-2010, 12:17 AM
Guest suggestion

http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/forums/16626-freedom-watch-guest-suggestions/suggestions/442555-glen-bradley

Please take the time to vote

GunnyFreedom
02-13-2010, 02:55 AM
Please take the time to vote

Thanks for this disorderlyvision!

hotbrownsauce
02-13-2010, 03:12 AM
Nice speech at the GOP convention Glen. I can only send my best wishes for you since I am beyond broke.

GunnyFreedom
02-13-2010, 03:21 AM
Nice speech at the GOP convention Glen. I can only send my best wishes for you since I am beyond broke.

Thanks!

Trust me, I understand all too well. I gave up working (while the economy was still allegedly "good" and finding jobs was relatively easy) in order to pursue politics. I am working now on my food reserves, and relying on the good graces of my family to keep a roof over my head.

Now that the economy has tanked, I am sure I could not beg, borrow, or buy a job, and I surely can't claim any sort of assistance or unemployment even if I wanted to (which I do not)

So I understand what "broke" means, and you do not have to apologize. You can, however, vote for me to appear on FreedomWatch with the Judge. ;)

bunklocoempire
02-13-2010, 06:32 AM
Voted.:)

Bunkloco

nobody's_hero
02-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Good point about not focusing enough on state legislatures. 3 votes. Maybe the Judge will be able to help you point this out.

disorderlyvision
02-13-2010, 11:07 AM
Thanks for this disorderlyvision!

No problem Gunny! I was worried that it was buried in the other thread and wouldn't get the attention that it deserved. So, I felt it needed its own thread. I hope you can get on the show, that would be awesome!

erowe1
02-13-2010, 11:13 AM
While you're there, maybe you can spare a few of your points for John Hostettler too.
http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/pages/16626-freedom-watch-guest-suggestions/suggestions/174044-john-hostettler

disorderlyvision
02-13-2010, 12:00 PM
Can someone that posts on the DailyPaul post this over there? Help get Gunny some more vote to be on Freedom Watch. This IS an antainable goal. Lets get to it guys

JeNNiF00F00
02-13-2010, 12:34 PM
voted! :)

TCE
02-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Voted a while ago, but hey. ;) Gunny only needs a couple hundred more votes to get on the FIRST PAGE! Bump it up! It's free to vote.

disorderlyvision
02-13-2010, 02:49 PM
bump

evilfunnystuff
02-13-2010, 03:34 PM
voted

disorderlyvision
02-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Voted.:)

Bunkloco

. 3 votes.

voted! :)

voted

Thanks guys!

we still need more votes

Flash
02-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Already voted. I hate how the front page has so many no-names with like 5,000 votes. Scott Loper? Who the hell is that?

TCE
02-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Can someone contact Shelly Roche and tell her to take off the people who have been on?

Scott Loper - 8/19/2009
Michael Shanklin - 6/24/2009
John F. Mcmanus - Freedom Watch #21.

The list goes on.

penguin
02-13-2010, 08:49 PM
Done! :-)

disorderlyvision
02-13-2010, 08:59 PM
Can someone contact Shelly Roche and tell her to take off the people who have been on?

Scott Loper - 8/19/2009
Michael Shanklin - 6/24/2009
John F. Mcmanus - Freedom Watch #21.

The list goes on.

Anyone know her?

Done! :-)

thanks

Anti Federalist
02-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Voted 3 votes.

HoooRah

GunnyFreedom
02-13-2010, 09:23 PM
You guys rock! :D Thanks so much! We're doing some serious climbing on that list. This would be the PERFECT show for both BJ Lawson and myself to be on at the same time so we can talk about how the State Assemblies and US Congress can work together to enact Constitutionalist reforms even with only a minority of us in office. :D

newbitech
02-13-2010, 09:26 PM
Voted x3

and what is this?

Average Votes 2.95 Someone run out of votes? heh.

TCE
02-13-2010, 10:04 PM
Anyone know her?

thanks

I would think Matt Collins knows her, he knows everyone...or at least has a picture with everyone where he apparently looks incredibly attractive.

Michigan11
02-13-2010, 10:07 PM
Voted let's send this to everyone we know and get him on!

TCE
02-13-2010, 10:09 PM
Also, another effective method would be emailing Judge Napolitano. Anyone know his email?

Anti Federalist
02-13-2010, 10:12 PM
I would think Matt Collins knows her, he knows everyone...or at least has a picture with everyone where he apparently looks incredibly attractive.

*Grawk*

*Snort*

BUWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Quinn Rogness
02-13-2010, 10:12 PM
My vote has been cast!

KCIndy
02-13-2010, 10:18 PM
Be sure to bookmark the page and check back in.

I just voted - again - so apparently it's a "vote early, vote often" sort of deal. I'm guessing every 24 hours, although I didn't see any term conditions posted anywhere. Anyone know how frequently we can re-vote?

P.S. - It might not hurt to leave some favorable comments, too. If they get tons of comments from different people, they'll know for sure it isn't just a half dozen supporters who keep banging and re-banging the "vote" button.

TCE
02-13-2010, 10:21 PM
Be sure to bookmark the page and check back in.

I just voted - again - so apparently it's a "vote early, vote often" sort of deal. I'm guessing every 24 hours, although I didn't see any term conditions posted anywhere. Anyone know how frequently we can re-vote?

P.S. - It might not hurt to leave some favorable comments, too. If they get tons of comments from different people, they'll know for sure it isn't just a half dozen supporters who keep banging and re-banging the "vote" button.

When you clear your cookies, you can vote again.

disorderlyvision
02-13-2010, 10:26 PM
When you clear your cookies, you can vote again.

yeah but it takes away your previous votes. it doesnt work

TCE
02-13-2010, 10:43 PM
yeah but it takes away your previous votes. it doesnt work

You have to get off the page, and then clear your cookies. Then click a link to it, and vote again. I've voted around 10 times.

The Patriot
02-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Voted, I really like what you are doing Gunny. I think the key is too take back power at the state level and fight Federal Tyranny. Having control of state legislatures, county sheriffs, local judgeships and maybe even a governor is far more powerful than a couple congressmen(not that they aren't important, we must support Rand Paul, Schiff, Kokesh, Dennis, Harris etc). The strongest way to defeat federal tyranny is with nullification. Taking over the state legislature is a plausible goal in certain states. I am considering running at some point in the state legislature(though it probably won't be for awhile) and am inspired by what you are doing.

disorderlyvision
02-13-2010, 11:08 PM
You have to get off the page, and then clear your cookies. Then click a link to it, and vote again. I've voted around 10 times.

carry on

AdamT
02-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Gave 3 votes.

axiomata
02-14-2010, 12:26 AM
I'll just say, thus far everyone I have voted for in this thing in the past has eventually made it on to Freedom Watch. I'm hoping my magic touch continues.

GunnyFreedom
02-14-2010, 01:34 AM
Voted, I really like what you are doing Gunny. I think the key is too take back power at the state level and fight Federal Tyranny. Having control of state legislatures, county sheriffs, local judgeships and maybe even a governor is far more powerful than a couple congressmen(not that they aren't important, we must support Rand Paul, Schiff, Kokesh, Dennis, Harris etc). The strongest way to defeat federal tyranny is with nullification. Taking over the state legislature is a plausible goal in certain states. I am considering running at some point in the state legislature(though it probably won't be for awhile) and am inspired by what you are doing.

I really appreciate it, Patriot.

I figured from very early that the State Assemblies were a most critical component of the plan. Although less glamorous, lower paying, and lower profile, I knew that without pressure from the States our allies in Congress would have no leverage to use against the establishment majority.

If we are really serious about restoring the Constitutional order (as I certainly am) then we have no choice but to pursue seats in the State's Assemblies as well.

The reality, however, is that this shot at the US Congress and the State Houses are really just a kind of expedient first-aid, to stem the bleeding until the real work of healing can get done. That, counterintuitively, is in the county boards of education.

Obviously, one of our highest priorities needs to be to get the Federal Government out of education altogether. This will clear the way for the States and the counties to establish their own requirements for curricula. The most important step we can take for true long-term change, is to take over the county boards of educatin throughout the US.

This is where the liberals have been so successful at creating the myriad leftist drones coming out of our schools, to such an extent that most conservatives today are school-made liberals that have been mugged by reality. Then, of course, they tend to flee over to the right side of the false dichotomy, and find themselves even more trapped than they ever were.

If, after we have stemmed the hemorrhaging, we really want to focus on a long term solution that will ensure the dominance of our political philosophy for generations to come, then we will need to focus on the county and state boards of education. That, of course, is even more thankless than offices such as State House, which is why those seats have been wide open for the radical left these last 70 years.

disorderlyvision
02-14-2010, 11:00 AM
bump

TCE
02-15-2010, 12:42 AM
Only 52 voters away from getting on the first page.

GunnyFreedom
02-15-2010, 01:04 AM
Only 52 voters away from getting on the first page.

WOW! nice! :D

TCE
02-15-2010, 11:02 AM
WOW! nice! :D

Oops, miscounted, make that 59.

disorderlyvision
02-15-2010, 01:09 PM
bump

GunnyFreedom
02-16-2010, 01:59 AM
YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!! Just passed up Barack Obama!!! :D :D :D

disorderlyvision
02-16-2010, 02:56 AM
YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!! Just passed up Barack Obama!!! :D :D :D

where's your birth certificate :D

GunnyFreedom
02-16-2010, 03:49 AM
where's your birth certificate :D

On the Navy Yard at Portsmouth Naval Hospital out of Norfolk Virginia. ;) I have my own copy, but the one retained in the hospital records should be more trusted. :D

Texan4Life
02-16-2010, 04:03 AM
voted

newbitech
02-16-2010, 04:31 AM
Hey Gunny, I know you are EXTREMELY busy with your campaign, so I can understand that this request might not be a top priority.

I'd love to see a speech, or essay targeted at political activist particularly of the restore government to its proper role variety.

I know you have expressed on numerous occasions why you believe it is vital for the liberty movement to go after State House seats. Would it be possible at some point to detail the reasoning behind this approach?

I am thinking that if you are interviewed by freedom watch, this would be an awesome subject to go into details about. Particularly the importance of putting pressure on congress from the state level, you could discuss things like how 10th amendment legislation could reject federal mandates etc etc..

Just an idea that might help get you on freedom watch, and I'd find it particularly useful to share with some locals who are interested in running for office, but need to gather that experience first.

Thanks for considering the suggestion and BTW, I haven't forgotten about self-government.us :wink:

GunnyFreedom
02-16-2010, 05:46 AM
Hey Gunny, I know you are EXTREMELY busy with your campaign, so I can understand that this request might not be a top priority.

I'd love to see a speech, or essay targeted at political activist particularly of the restore government to its proper role variety.

I know you have expressed on numerous occasions why you believe it is vital for the liberty movement to go after State House seats. Would it be possible at some point to detail the reasoning behind this approach?

I am thinking that if you are interviewed by freedom watch, this would be an awesome subject to go into details about. Particularly the importance of putting pressure on congress from the state level, you could discuss things like how 10th amendment legislation could reject federal mandates etc etc..

Just an idea that might help get you on freedom watch, and I'd find it particularly useful to share with some locals who are interested in running for office, but need to gather that experience first.

Thanks for considering the suggestion and BTW, I haven't forgotten about self-government.us :wink:

This is definitely something I have been planning on arranging. I should hopefully have a captive audience for a speech on the 22nd, and that would be a good opportunity to put something like that together.

As for what I have been doing the last several hours:

http://glenbradley.net/nchouse2010/files/cards/unempcard1.gif

GunnyFreedom
02-16-2010, 05:48 AM
I know I know, I need to cap Usual (fixed now), but I broke mid-stream in the design phase to check the forums lol. I also need to look at some different fonts. When Optima goes black, the serif is freakish. :(

MRoCkEd
02-16-2010, 06:49 AM
I like it.

KCIndy
02-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Bump!

We need more votes!!

TCE
02-16-2010, 09:54 PM
He just bumped up to 448 votes.

phill4paul
02-16-2010, 11:01 PM