PDA

View Full Version : Anti Beck postcard and website idea in the works...have a look.

sofia
02-12-2010, 09:38 PM
just a prototype......someone needs to put a top quality website together like we did for Grayson...

My skills are very limited and this anti-beck site needs to be top shelf.

these cards would be ideal for crashing Beck's August event in DC....as well as Tea Parties....

This isnt to be petty or to have fun persecuting Beck.....This is very essential to wean our lesser informed brothers away from this POS

any feedback?...have a look...

www.TomatoBubble.com/beck.html

t0rnado
02-12-2010, 09:41 PM
You should have this address on the cards: http://1990truth.org/

sofia
02-12-2010, 09:42 PM
You should have this address on the cards: www.DidGlennBeckRapeAndMurderAYoungGirlIn1990.com

no....this needs to be a well done , well researched website with videos and solid info exposing beck

itshappening
02-12-2010, 09:46 PM
excellent Max, we must expose this dirty excuse for a conservative

t0rnado
02-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Sorry, I just edited in another website in my previous post.

MRoCkEd
02-12-2010, 09:48 PM
pffffffft

bigger fish to fry

kahless
02-12-2010, 09:53 PM
You should have this address on the cards: { snipped }

Great way to give Glenn Beck credibility while destroying any credibility this movement has by using such tactics. That byproduct of the progressive left you are using is the must disgusting display I have seen on this forum. I am not happy with what Beck did to Medina but to use that is outrageous. There is nothing funny about that kind of accusation and would does more harm than good.

sofia
02-12-2010, 09:57 PM

kahless
02-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Sorry Sofia, I misread your post as supporting that link you quoted in post #3 and have edited my posts accordingly.

sofia
02-12-2010, 10:03 PM
#2...

thats what those blue boxes mean...blue boxes are what another poster said...not me......i was disagreeing with him.

low preference guy
02-12-2010, 10:06 PM
i was responding to tornado in post #2...

thats what those blue boxes mean...blue boxes are what another poster said...not me......i was disagreeing with him.

yeah kahless. read the thread. it isn't too hard. sofia was advocating AGAINST using baseless accusations. i wish you would edit your posts so people won't be distracted.

low preference guy
02-12-2010, 10:45 PM
pffffffft

bigger fish to fry

I disagree. It's important to establish that Beck is a neocon. People believing he is a libertarian gives us a bad name.

t0rnado
02-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Great way to give Glenn Beck credibility while destroying any credibility this movement has with tactics like this. This byproduct of the progressive left you are using is the must disgusting display I have seen on this forum.

I am not happy with what Beck did to Medina but this is outrageous. There is nothing funny about this accusation you are making. You are posting a sick twisted parody site about rape as a fact.

No one is accusing Beck of anything. We're just asking questions to which Glenn Beck has yet to respond. There are rumors of Beck raping a young girl in 1990 which Glenn can quell easily by simply denying them.

MRoCkEd
02-12-2010, 10:48 PM
He's not a neocon. He's a strongly libertarian-leaning conservative with a hatred of 9/11 truthers.

sofia
02-12-2010, 10:50 PM
He's not a neocon. He's a strongly libertarian-leaning conservative with a hatred of 9/11 truthers.

a "libertarian" who supports the bailout....supports palin...supports a VAT tax....and hangs out with neo-con king Jonah Goldberg...

as Beck would say.......reeeeeally?

revolutionisnow
02-12-2010, 11:04 PM
I wouldn't bother with postcards, but they would make some nice posters or handouts at a rally or just around town.

sofia
02-12-2010, 11:10 PM
I wouldn't bother with postcards, but they would make some nice posters or handouts at a rally or just around town.

i plan on handing out 5000 of em at Beck's DC "Restoring Honor" rally in August....

revolutionisnow
02-12-2010, 11:15 PM
O ok, also consider making them into business cards instead, probably would be a whole lot cheaper.