PDA

View Full Version : Some Pics From Last Night's Debate...

Bossobass
06-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm semi-awake, so don't judge my composition:D

We met Congressman Paul at the airport 5:00 A.M. and had a great conversation with him about the debates, the campaign, the debate venue, the response, polls, marriage, family and much more.

Needless to say, RP is a fascinating person in all repsects, and extremely energetic if you consider that he stayed at Murphy's to meet-and-greet every person in the joint until into the wee hours. He couldn't have gotten more than a few hours sleep:eek:

One thing that stands out is his comments this morning about being absolutely outraged that the other candidates talked about the possibility of a pre-emptive tactical nuclear strike against Iran. "Can you believe that? It's insanity! And, they wouldn't call on me to comment...but I finally got it in there at the end."

The crowd who braved the threat of being hit with lightning, quarter-sized hail and a deluge of rain was the most awesome sight and S-O-U-N-D...EVER. Many comments came later from those who got there later and heard the shouts, "RON PAUL, RON PAUL..." from the distant parking lot on the hill and saying, "Wait a minute...is that what I think it is?"

Yep, it certainly was.

Afterward at Murphy's, even more showed up...standing room only, and spilling onto the front walk where the Granny Warriors dot com motor home was parked with tables full of campaign lit.

When Congressman Paul walked in, it was SHEER MAYHEM!!!

Anyway, I threw some of the hundreds of photos onto 2 pages. The first page is from the SC debate, last month and the 3rd and 4th pages are from last night, just so you won't starve while you're waiting to see the videos that are coming soon...:) :) :)

There's a shot in there of me and Kate. A special thank you to Kate (who is simply awesome), Jim and Dave for their hard work at making the event a smashing success...and now it's on to Charleston, and let's see thousands at that debate!!!!!

http://web.mac.com/bossobass.com/iWeb/Site%208/Welcome.html

Bosso

IRO-bot
06-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Can you comment on the size of the crowd of the supporters for Ron Paul. Compared to the so-called "front-runners" crowd?

Delivered4000
06-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Freakin' awesome

Bossobass
06-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Can you comment on the size of the crowd of the supporters for Ron Paul. Compared to the so-called "front-runners" crowd?

Yes, RP supporters numbered approximately three (3) times that of any of the other candidate's support.

The supporters of the 'top-tier' Rudy McRomney all had high poles, each with multiple signs, which look impressive at a glance, but the disparity in numbers became instantly apparent in VOCAL SUPPORT!

The McCains were right next to us. The kept trying all night to wait until one of our many cheers ended, then gave it their best shots with a cheer, which we immediately and completely shouted down...by a LOT.

The multi-tiered sign thing is a lesson learned...we won't make that mistake in Charleston!

Bosso

Kate
06-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Right back at you, Bosso. ;) Thanks for putting up those pictures; I found a video of the supporters (available here (http://www.ronpaulhq.com/blog.php)), and am eagerly awaiting more footage and photos...

As for the crowd size, I believe we dwarfed the competition. I swear McCain had less than 10 people there; Romney was probably closer to 75, and I'm not sure on the Rudy folks.

specsaregood
06-06-2007, 02:33 PM
That video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bxiStfVW_c is awesome. Well done to all.

slantedview
06-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Yes, RP supporters numbered approximately three (3) times that of any of the other candidate's support.

This is so awesome. The power of the people will prevail, despite the media's best attempts...

Thor
06-06-2007, 02:37 PM
That video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bxiStfVW_c is awesome. Well done to all.

Nice video... makes one all warm and fuzzy

mconder
06-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the moral boost!

Gimme Some Truth
06-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Cool! nice pics....and nice grandchildren ;) :p

And WOW! that vid is enough to bring a tear to the eye :)
Sent a shiver down my spine :)

Scribbler de Stebbing
06-06-2007, 02:45 PM
"Ron Paul" chants much better than "Rudy McRomney".

james1906
06-06-2007, 02:50 PM
I'd like to see more of his granddaughters. Damn, their campaigning would lock up the male demographic.

Move over Bush twins!

slantedview
06-06-2007, 02:56 PM
RON PAUL

RON PAUL

RON PAUL

RON PAUL

so awesome.

Bossobass
06-06-2007, 03:05 PM
We had the corner spot, closest to the venue, which means that everyone who had a ticket had to walk past every other suppoter's group first.

It was PRICELESS to see the looks on their faces when they walked in front of "NO MORE RUDY McROMNEY, RON PAUL NOW!" NO MORE RUDY McROMNEY, RON PAUL NOW!"

So loud, I swear it blew their hair back.

We got thumbs ups, pumping fists, smiles, gasps, jaw-drops and every other form of flattery.

Talk about shivers.

A fella with a vid camera asked me a question, and I shouted my reply all my might...he laughed and stuck the mic right to my mouth and said "Shout right into the mic so I can hear it later when I play it back!"

Bosso

JoshLowry
06-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Great stuff!

Keep it up and thanks for the pics Boss!

AlexAmore
06-06-2007, 03:17 PM
Bossobass, you guys did so great! I was there and heard you all with my own ears and the video doesn't give you guys justice. Everyone waiting in line going into the debate kept looking back at the Ron Paul guys and the reactions were hilarious. We only could hear the Ron Paul guys....breifly we heard McCain but it was weak.

Lesgov
06-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Great pics Bossa,
Wow what a time we had. A funny chant was : "WE'RE NOT JUST THE INTERNET", I was standing close to the skimpy McCain showing, and could see these guys chuckling in approval. They were powerless with all the volume we had. I walked out of the rally area with a Romney supporter, he said: " You guys were great! How did you do it?" I think many are beginning to see that this is a real movement, and not just a handful of computer geeks.

It was nice meeting you man, no doubt we'll cross each other's paths again. Thank you so much, along with all the others that took the great effort to help move Ron Paul along in this little state of New Hampshire.

LibertyEagle
06-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Bossa, you guys ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU so MUCH for being there and doing such a great job!

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!

Richandler
06-06-2007, 03:33 PM
I so wish the one major journalist or network would have at least noted that Ron Paul had the most supporters at the debate.

ChristopherJ
06-06-2007, 03:39 PM
This was amazing - I can't wipe the smile off my face right now :D

Great job!