PDA

View Full Version : 9-12ers outraged at Beck, backing Medina?

CapitalistRadical
02-12-2010, 08:30 PM
It looks like it's behind a login wall, so perhaps somebody can tell us what's being said (http://www.the912project.us/), but according to the subjects, it seems that the 9-12ers are upset at Beck's ambush, and are supporting Medina.

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-12-2010, 08:36 PM
There's a thread on DailyPaul saying some 9/12 leaders in Texas are siding with Medina:

http://dailypaul.com/node/125181

paulitics
02-12-2010, 09:13 PM
It sounds like the 912ers are "questioning with boldness".

Ron_Paul_Knows
02-12-2010, 09:37 PM
it seems that the 9-12ers are upset at Beck's ambush, and are supporting Medina.

It sounds like the 912ers are "questioning with boldness".

Yes, these 9/12ers are.

Everyone I talked to felt betrayed by Beck. The Grand Palace event, it turned out, was put on by the “Texas 9.12 Revolution,” named after the “Nine Principles and 12 Values” that Beck has preached to followers. He was going back on his own exhortations to “question with boldness,” they said, and Medina deserved better. When Catherine Parker, one of the event's organizers, mocked the host in her introduction, the crowd applauded.

http://www.texastribune.org/stories/2010/feb/12/my-day-medina/ (http://www.texastribune.org/stories/2010/feb/12/my-day-medina/)

cpike
02-12-2010, 09:59 PM
They're bitterly divided. I was involved there quite a bit back when I still liked beck and before I found this site. I logged back on to do some Medina backing, but one of the Leaders (Jared Law) seems to be backing Beck, but is taking a lot of heat. It'll get messy.

Replies to This Discussion

Roy Willis Permalink Reply by Roy Willis 1 day ago
I personally think Beck tanked today.

Jared Law Permalink Reply by Jared Law 1 day ago
Send Message
Beck did the right thing. She refused to answer his questions. She fell back on talking points and evaded. She refused to disassociate herself with the likes of Van Jones and 9/11 Truthers.

tim payne Permalink Reply by tim payne 1 day ago
Beck screwd up

Jerry R. Hampton Permalink Reply by Jerry R. Hampton 1 day ago
HOW did he screw up?

tim payne Permalink Reply by tim payne 1 day ago
He screwed up for me by not asking questions that I was REALLY concerened about! I don't need sidline fuff, i want to know what somebody is going to do about that WIDE OPEN gapeing HOLE called a border! I want to know what is going to happen with the NAU super Highway, and the ability of government to keep takeing people's land without a choice!

Paul Permalink Reply by Paul 1 day ago
Personally, I think it is completely two-faced of Beck to ask that question and then slam her for her opinion. Beck believes everyone should have their opinion heard until it comes to this subject. All she said is that she doesn't believe the government has given out all of the information. Why does Beck believe that the government disclosed all of the information in this instance when he doesn't believe the government can be trusted in every other situation?!? Myself, I don't know what to believe. I believe there are compelling arguments to both sides that need to be answered and have not yet been addressed. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Judi Purcell Permalink Reply by Judi Purcell 1 day ago
I fully agree on this. As much as we have been lied to, why would anyone expect to have been given ALL the info on anything. That is downright hysterical.

I think Glen may favor Palin's point of view and when comes to Texans I can tell we make up our own minds, some like Palin some don't.

Art Villa - Global Perspective Permalink Reply by Art Villa - Global Perspective 1 day ago
I agree that this was a hatchet job by Beck. At this point I believe that Beck has been compromised. He may have started out with good intentions and I don't pass judgment on him. He may have his loved ones at risk or something.

I want candidates who are ultra-critical of government. If they are 911 truthers, I am fine with that. Unfortunately, there is a game being played to filter out the truth-seekers and keep the game-players in office.

The race should be about ideas going forward period. Not whether a candidate is skeptical about an event in the past.

Art Villa - Global Perspective Permalink Reply by Art Villa - Global Perspective 1 day ago
Think about what is at stake here folks... Will the global parasitic elite accept a non-annointed candidate? They will use their influence in any way they can to keep control. If it takes compromising Beck and Palin would that surprise folks? Everyone has their pressure-points. Touch the right ones and they play period. What we have on our side, though, is the masses. We need to keep the buzz going on that we won't accept information from compromised mouth-pieces. I think Beck and Palin would want that if they could speak freely.

Jared Law Permalink Reply by Jared Law 1 day ago
Send Message
Glenn Beck compromised? You've got to be kidding. That's ridiculous. Who paid him off, in your little conspiracy theory?

Paul Permalink Reply by Paul 1 day ago
Jared, I believe that you are doing a great service to our state and nation with the information that you are putting out there. The second that you put complete and total faith in any person, however, that's when problems begin. I personally have no reason to believe that Beck is a sellout, but your response is the same type of response that got us into this mess--too many people putting unbridled faith into the government with no checks or balances. Do not ridicule others for questioning. "Question with boldness even the existence of God." -Thomas Jefferson (often quoted by Glenn Beck himself)

Don't get me wrong Jared. I like Beck. But folks need to wake up to the power and influences of this world. We get a Republican and a Democrat to choose from every election cycle. Both, with rare exception, are anointed by global influences. When folks recognize this we will turn the corner. Until then, the game continues.

When peoples' voices become big (like Beck's and Palin's) the establishment gives them two choices... either play the game or suffer the consequences.

Just a bit of what's going on there. You guy's should be able to create an account and post. Would be a great place to get more followers.

TonySutton
02-12-2010, 10:05 PM
The 9/12 group in my county seems about 75% against Beck with regards to the Medina interview. We are talking a mid size county in NE Ohio. They are split about 50/50 on Medina's handling of the question but no one is flat out condemning her.

jkr
02-12-2010, 10:12 PM
let it be written...u no tha rest

j6p
02-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Post this video on the 9/12 fourm.

YouTube - Sarah Palin Supports A New 9/11 Investigation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDbmQmV6O8)

paulitics
02-12-2010, 10:20 PM
The 9/12 group in my county seems about 75% against Beck with regards to the Medina interview. We are talking a mid size county in NE Ohio. They are split about 50/50 on Medina's handling of the question but no one is flat out condemning her.

are there many truthers?

cpike
02-12-2010, 10:24 PM

YouTube - Sarah Palin Supports A New 9/11 Investigation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDbmQmV6O8)

I did post that on the Glenn Beck insider foums (got an annual membership a year ago before I found Paul and am now canceling. Well i wasn't going to renew anyway's but Beck doesn't have to know that, he can think it was just because of the Medina incident.). I'll repost it there though, good idea.

Endgame
02-12-2010, 10:25 PM

Post it on every conservative forum and be sure to compare Medina to Palin.

j6p
02-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Can you guys help out?

cpike
02-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Can you guys help out?

Posted :)

j6p
02-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Do you have a list of conservative blogs we can post this video?

Ron_Paul_Knows
02-12-2010, 10:33 PM
I did post that on the Glenn Beck insider foums (got an annual membership a year ago before I found Paul and am now canceling. Well i wasn't going to renew anyway's but Beck doesn't have to know that, he can think it was just because of the Medina incident.). I'll repost it there though, good idea.

There is an option for you to leave an explanation when you cancel. Make sure you leave a note like this person did.
http://dailypaul.com/node/125192 (http://dailypaul.com/node/125192)

paulitics
02-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Post it on every conservative forum and be sure to compare Medina to Palin.

There is no comparison. Palin is a neocon who believes the official story and wants to use it to expand the war on terror. She "supports a new investigation for the victims family members" . This does not mean she thinks 911 was an inside job, or even remotely questions who the terrorists were.

Debra Medina was asked if the government had any role in taking the towers down, and she said she didn't know, and that there were alot of questions regarding this possibility.

Big difference.

Just so you know, I support Medina no matter what she thinks on 911, but this is ludicrous to even suggest that both are on the same page when it comes to 911.

cpike
02-12-2010, 10:37 PM
There is an option for you to leave an explanation when you cancel. Make sure you leave a note like this person did.
http://dailypaul.com/node/125192 (http://dailypaul.com/node/125192)

I left two actually. Once last night demanding a retraction and apology. Once today when I actually canceled. Called him Benedict Arnold. Here's mine from this morning, I was livid never bothered proof-reading. First one was 5x longer. Not sure if Medina is a truther or not, wouldn't be surprised if she was but went with she's not.

Thanks for selling out to the Progressive cause - I'm done. Waking up and hearing you defend your attack on Medina is too much for me. I am NOT a truther and neither is Medina. She thinks the Government needs to be more open and go ahead and disprove unanswered questions. Even if she were a truther it is not a left/right issue, Medina and Van Jones are complete opposites on the political spectrum to compare the two is reckless and inaccurate. I'm canceling my Membership and stopping listening to your show and TV. I'll watch when the Judge is on, I'd have him as a guest more often and talk to him about this issue. He'd disagree with you on this issue. Benidict, You've sold out, and betraying the cause. It's a shame because who helped so many like me wake up and could have been revered as a hero.

low preference guy
02-12-2010, 10:39 PM
I was lived (sp?)

livid

cpike
02-12-2010, 10:42 PM
livid

Thanks, I knew it was wrong. Spell check doesn't work when it's a real word.

Ron_Paul_Knows
02-12-2010, 10:45 PM
I left two actually. Once last night demanding a retraction and apology. Once today when I actually canceled. Called him Benedict Arnold. Here's mine from this morning, I was livid never bothered proof-reading. First one was 5x longer. Not sure if Medina is a truther or not, wouldn't be surprised if she was but went with she's not.

Awesome. Good job.

j6p
02-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Free republic blog is next

cpike
02-13-2010, 02:24 PM
It's been pretty bitterly divided today. Jared Law (not sure who made him a leader it wasn't me) made a post calling for us to Unite, but the kind of unite where you conform to support Glenn. I got called immature and a hater for condemning Glenn and calling him a traitor to the cause he once fought for. Of course then Jared tells me to knock it off and unite again. There's nothing like silencing dissent is there.

I'm thinking it's something between 3-2 2-1 for Beck over Medina. I think there very well will be a split off from the 9/12 movement. We need to make sure we get them here.

Please register on the site and help further the cause.

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-13-2010, 02:53 PM
People with a FR account should post for Debra. I think there are Freepers on the fence who can be swayed back to supporting her, especially since she is not a Truther. There is a boisterous minority of teaocons against her there, but they hated her before this incident because they despise Ron Paul, and hated her due to that association.

CapitalistRadical
02-13-2010, 04:23 PM
My 9-12 membership pends...

Thomas526
02-13-2010, 09:06 PM
It looks like it's behind a login wall, so perhaps somebody can tell us what's being said (http://www.the912project.us/), but according to the subjects, it seems that the 9-12ers are upset at Beck's ambush, and are supporting Medina.

Heres whats happening: (and I am of the opinion to strike while the iron is hot take Beck DOWN get Medina elected and hammer back the Patriot Act that must be renewed this month.)
Patriot Act thread at DP
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/124947

Jerkoff Jared Law trying to do damage control for Becks downfall choke smear set-up of Debra Medina:
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/125301

Author of the article is Jared Law. I would suggest waiting until after the election to reply to the Beck Stuff - It looks like Beck has imploded his own movement. Let him.( edit by Thomas:I say Becks bleeding and we should finish him off NOW!!!)

"Fellow Principled Patriots,

Why are we here?

I hate to burden the majority of you who haven't engaged in any of what I am about to describe, and most of you don't need to hear this, but it must be said. We are in too precarious a position, and have too much to lose, to let ourselves be divided like I see happening the past couple of days.

Are we here to campaign for a candidate we like? Well, that's not prohibited, but personally attacking others for saying things you disagree with is, as is misrepresenting the truth, casting aspersions, bearing false witness, etc.

I just wanted to remind everybody why we're here. The Glenn Beck interview of Debra Medina has really stirred things up, and now everybody has had time to vent.

I hope that the past couple of days have been cathartic, because they have been costly.

A few of our number even left.

The personal attacks, fallacious arguments, and misrepresentations that are common to virtually all political campaigns, and most other Internet communities, began to appear here on our network, which has been, since I started it last February, a very unified, friendly environment.

I probably allowed too much misbehavior to go on than I should have the past couple of days; honestly, part of me wishes that interview had never happened. Some of our number believe that Glenn made mistakes, and others believe Debra Medina made mistakes.

We're all human, we all make mistakes, right?

So in the spirit of Christian forgiveness, and 9.12 Project Unity, let's just move on.

This network was created nearly a year ago, and I've invested thousands of hours into it. My family and I have sacrificed much to provide this large, growing community of Principled Patriots. I hope you've enjoyed it here, and I hope you will continue to enjoy it here. It shall remain a friendly, safe environment for Principled Patriots who live by the 9 Principles & 12 Values if I have anything to say about it.

I hope/doubt there are any who will refuse to abide by the Terms of Service & Member Guidelines.

If anybody, who supports any candidate, whether it's Debra Medina, Rick Perry, or anybody else, in any state, chooses to violate the purpose and spirit of this network by willfully violating the rules, I will have to enforce them. I hope this won't happen, but I'm not going to let bad apples ruin the whole barrel full of them. Keep the rules, stick with the truth, and we can all enjoy this network!

This is bigger than any one of us; this is about Restoring the American Republic!

The key is to stick with the positives. Negative campaigning is generally speaking, effective, but it is also destructive. Do the ends justify the means?

Here's an example. If you want to say that Rick Perry has promoted "progressive" policies, as Governor of Texas, that would be factually accurate, and that doesn't violate any rules this network. That is an effective thing to say if you want to convince members of our network to support somebody else.

But to call Rick Perry, the current Governor of Texas, any foul names, or to call his supporters on our network names, to make insinuations of wickedness of any stripe, is simply unnecessary, it won't win you many friends, it won't convince many to support your preferred candidate.

In fact, it may drive people away from your preferred candidate! Especially the members of our network (and I see the traffic reports; only a minority of those who read the discussion forum threads actually post comments) who are silent and just read instead of commenting...you have no idea how bad negative campaigning is, especially here on a network with such a good history of friendly dialogue!

We're all awake here, we all "get it."

But just because we understand the threats to America, doesn't mean we're going to be gullible and believe that Glenn Beck has conspired to destroy Debra Medina, that he's being paid off by Rupert Murdoch to take her down, or that he has any back room deals going on with the Rick Perry Campaign. And when somebody alleges such a ridiculous thing, in the absence of EVIDENCE, you know, without having KNOWLEDGE...not a belief, but knowledge, of such a thing, they are being dishonest.

And accusing Glenn of engaging in homosexual acts, or being a homosexual, because he made a joke about "French Kissing Rick Perry is disgusting. Glenn is funny, but much of the stuff I've seen about Glenn is NOT.

All of the misbehavior was getting out of hand, and it's time for that kind of garbage to end. It's even worse on Facebook, because all of the "progressive" Glenn Beck haters out there are joining in ; it's getting vicious out there.

I have seen more hateful conspiracy theories, that sound strangely like the garbage the extreme leftist radicals have been peddling for years now, about Glenn Beck, in the past two days, than I've seen in the past year. And that's sayin' something.

Thankfully, there is very little of that here on our network. But any of that is too much.

Now many of us have gotten heated over this. I have, I must admit, been very irritated and even a little upset at some of the things I've seen people accuse Glenn Beck of doing.

While Glenn isn't perfect, he has proven himself, and has a track record, for years, of being a Principled Patriot. Now some of us may be upset at the effect that interview may have had (we haven't seen polls on this yet, have we?) on Debra Medina's campaign, and some of our members may be downright angry, but remember all that Glenn Beck has done for The Cause of Liberty!

His documentary, his daily television show, which have pumped more TRUE information into our brains than a history class at ANY university, The 9.12 Project itself, his Talk Radio show, which is the #3 Talk Radio Show in America.

He has used all of his resources to promote the cause of liberty, to stand up to the "progressives" in Washington, D.C. and in individual states, and has done it all while making us laugh, whenever possible.

That's why Glenn is so successful.

And he's brought millions into the Patriot movement who weren't into it before they were educated by Glenn.

So let's give credit where credit's due!"

low preference guy
02-13-2010, 09:13 PM
nice. i'm sure that letter will provoke a lot of criticism, since it encourages a cult of personality instead of abiding by one's principles. someone who is registered should post that.

qh4dotcom
02-14-2010, 12:05 AM
Adrian Murray posted this Hitler video to his Facebook Wall

YouTube - Hitler on Glenn Beck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySfEZlpN2OE&feature=player_embedded)

puppetmaster
02-14-2010, 01:32 AM
[QUOTE=qh4dotcom;2547162]Adrian Murray posted this Hitler video to his Facebook Wall

like it!

__27__
02-14-2010, 01:39 AM

YouTube - Hitler on Glenn Beck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySfEZlpN2OE&feature=player_embedded)

Oh fuck me running! That is by far the best subtitling of that clip EVER!!! :D:D:D

catdd
02-14-2010, 09:19 AM

This is awesome!

itshappening
02-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Beck's childish interview tactics have completely backfired

he is finished with alot of us now and we will never forget.

kahless
02-14-2010, 10:13 AM
Beck's childish interview tactics have completely backfired

Even Hitler is outraged. :)

torchbearer
02-14-2010, 10:20 AM
it would be cool if 9/12 allied with 9/11 over beck.

torchbearer
02-14-2010, 10:25 AM
adrian murray posted this hitler video to his facebook wall

youtube - hitler on glenn beck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysfezlpn2oe&feature=player_embedded)

ftw!

johnrocks
02-14-2010, 10:30 AM
beck's childish interview tactics have completely backfired

+100000

BuddyRey
02-14-2010, 06:24 PM
I think this incident provided the critical mass we've all been waiting for, and is finally waking a lot of people up to faux-conservative snake-oil salesmen like Beck.

Anti Federalist
02-14-2010, 08:52 PM
And accusing Glenn of engaging in homosexual acts, or being a homosexual, because he made a joke about "French Kissing Rick Perry is disgusting.

Wait wait wait...hold the phone.

He said he was going to French kiss Rick Perry????

Like he did to Ron Paul???!!!!

YouTube - Glenn Beck loves Ron Paul...a lot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEKhCWpoXN4)

This guy is fucked up...

Peace&Freedom
02-14-2010, 09:52 PM
I think this incident provided the critical mass we've all been waiting for, and is finally waking a lot of people up to faux-conservative snake-oil salesmen like Beck.

Quite right. Beck has burned his pro-liberty cover with this incident. Probably the Plan A was for him to carry on with the charade until the attack on Iran happened, or it was time to misdirect the sheep to get behind the selected GOP frontrunner. But the Medina campaign was kicking Perry and Hutch around so well that Beck had to expose himself by trashing her. How fitting that the issue of 9-11 truth, which he was using as a hammer to bait real liberty advocates, is the very instrument that has clunked his own credibility in the head!

Anti Federalist
02-14-2010, 10:05 PM
From the Daily Paul

TV say him patriot. Him good patriot. Him leader.
Submitted by MikeLawson on Sat, 02/13/2010 - 21:47.
Him make thinky think in me head go rrrrr. Him know things I not know. He my leader.

jmdrake
02-14-2010, 10:41 PM
There is no comparison. Palin is a neocon who believes the official story and wants to use it to expand the war on terror. She "supports a new investigation for the victims family members" . This does not mean she thinks 911 was an inside job, or even remotely questions who the terrorists were.

She (Palin) does question who the terrorists were because she believes the debunked conspiracy theory that Saddam was behind 9/11.

Debra Medina was asked if the government had any role in taking the towers down, and she said she didn't know, and that there were alot of questions regarding this possibility.

Big difference.

Just so you know, I support Medina no matter what she thinks on 911, but this is ludicrous to even suggest that both are on the same page when it comes to 911.

The point isn't that they are on the "same page". The point is that it's hypocritical to say you can't question the official story, and here is Palin questioning the official story.

Nate
02-14-2010, 10:44 PM
from the daily paul

tv say him patriot. Him good patriot. Him leader.
Submitted by mikelawson on sat, 02/13/2010 - 21:47.
Him make thinky think in me head go rrrrr. Him know things i not know. He my leader.

hahaha!

tron paul
02-15-2010, 08:53 PM

That's funny, I don't see where this video has been posted on the biggest Palin fan site, FreeRepublic.

It must be absent to keep the Zio-fundy's little pea brains from melting down and running out their ears.

They can't donate if they're writhing around on the floor, struggling to reconcile the phrase "New 9/11 Investigation" with their Palin-centered bible-thumping, chest-beating Christian Tough Guy worldview.

paulitics
02-15-2010, 09:02 PM
The point isn't that they are on the "same page". The point is that it's hypocritical to say you can't question the official story, and here is Palin questioning the official story.

How was she "questioning the official story?" She has never said it was anything other than some Arabs with box cutters.