View Full Version : Mostcrucial.info Powerful Wakeup Tool

dannno
02-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Complete with references

www.Mostcrucial.info

dannno
02-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Intro

As wild as it may sound, we are now, literally, facing the worst and most powerful threat that the world has ever seriously dared to think might exist. We are in deadly trouble. And don’t think it is from terrorism, Middle Eastern wars, or climate change. The trouble of which I speak is from a much larger and coordinated threat, a threat that conflates corporate and governmental powers in a bed of corruption, covered by sheets of shallow news and blankets of propaganda. Unrestrained by governmental constitution, social contract, or any ideas of justice, compassion, or morality, this threat is from the masters of these powers. These people, using legions of human tools, are seeking nothing less than the utter subjugation of the rest of the world.

And I wish this was a joke, hyperbole, or just a mistake. There is, however, overwhelming evidence, which I will detail in this webpage, that shows that this is all too real. In presenting this information, I feel like Morpheus when he said to Neo, “You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I’m offering is the truth. Nothing more.” Except in this case, the blue pill won’t work for long…

Strap on your seat belt: prepare yourself.

dannno
02-12-2010, 08:57 PM
bump

ScoutsHonor
02-13-2010, 12:17 AM
Bump.